Try this

The math teacher at once thought of angle complements :D

This is precisely how I make sure that I pick the correct form when I need it. Complement is a noun in math, but in this case it's a perfectly satisfactory little verb.
 
English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

I missed the compliment/complement one, because I think of the word "complement" as a relating to a number; ie "the total crew complement of the ship is 50." I never thought of it simply as "total" or "whole." Learn something new every day. :)

You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 87% Expert!


Yeah... my wife kicked my butt. ;)
 
Advanced: 93% Beginner 100% Intermediate 93% Advanced 67% Expert.

Considering my undergraduate degree was in English Ed., I made my living writing reports and I have a number of stories posted here...I'm a little taken aback by these scores. I'm going back and checking my work. Thank goodness there's grammar and spell check on MS Word. :eek:
 
kudos!

Liar: //Not too shabby for a guy with three ödd letters in his älphåbet.//

Indeed. You, Tarakin and other Europeans have done impressively well, as well as the best native speakers.
 
100% on all, although I did pause awhile/for a while/a while.

The thought of navel travel made me giggle.:D An image of some dude getting nauseuos every time he kisses his gf's navel kept popping into my head.

Yes, I'm disturbed.:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top