True or false?

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Posts
14,159
"The border city of El Paso, Texas, used to have extremely high rates of violent crime — one of the highest in the entire country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities. Now, immediately upon its building, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of the safest cities in our country. Simply put, walls work and walls save lives"

Tiny - SOTU 2019
 
"The border city of El Paso, Texas, used to have extremely high rates of violent crime — one of the highest in the entire country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities. Now, immediately upon its building, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of the safest cities in our country. Simply put, walls work and walls save lives"

Tiny - SOTU 2019

Through a slip of the tongue, Trump originally said that about San Antonio.

As for El Paso, he is partially right. The total violent crime has apparently declined, but some specific crimes have increased. :(. http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-El-Paso-Texas.html
 
Must be an attempt to prove a theory....like global warming, with the same approved method.

The groupthink will do it....er....sorry....I mean....largest consensus, is the winner.

I'm sure BoyNextDoor has spent a lotta time in El Paso. And Juarez for that matter.
(need someone to spot it fur ya on a map son?)
 
Must be an attempt to prove a theory....like global warming, with the same approved method.

The groupthink will do it....er....sorry....I mean....largest consensus, is the winner.

I'm sure BoyNextDoor has spent a lotta time in El Paso. And Juarez for that matter.
(need someone to spot it fur ya on a map son?)

Pussy
 
IDK about how much safer the wall made the place but it was at one time some 10 years ago one of the most dangerous places in the country because of cartel activity.
 

No. That would be you.

I can say all kinds of things about El Paso. I was born there.
Unlike you....who has never been there I bet.
But why bother. We all know how smart you are, and what you are really trying to say, which is things you know nothing about.
So....why should I listen to all the insults....which is what you will do....again.....

Tell ya what genius.

Mosey on down there, and wander into Juarez at night.....and when you discover why the streets are unusually empty....let us know.
If you are still able....gringo.
 
No. That would be you.

I can say all kinds of things about El Paso. I was born there.
Unlike you....who has never been there I bet.
But why bother. We all know how smart you are, and what you are really trying to say, which is things you know nothing about.
So....why should I listen to all the insults....which is what you will do....again.....

Tell ya what genius.

Mosey on down there, and wander into Juarez at night.....and when you discover why the streets are unusually empty....let us know.
If you are still able....gringo.

I called you a pussy because you know the truth and can't speak it. It makes it infinitely worse that you know truth about where you were born and cannot call out the lie. Have some pride like the thousands of your neighbors standing outside Tiny's "rally" shouting the truth. A rally where he hides behind selling tickets and hats and not as POTUS because he can't bear to have the crowd speak the truth to him.

Or maybe you in there with Tiny, which would explain a lot.
 
I called you a pussy because you know the truth and can't speak it. It makes it infinitely worse that you know truth about where you were born and cannot call out the lie. Have some pride like the thousands of your neighbors standing outside Tiny's "rally" shouting the truth. A rally where he hides behind selling tickets and hats and not as POTUS because he can't bear to have the crowd speak the truth to him.

Or maybe you in there with Tiny, which would explain a lot.

So again....Mr. Puss....you know so much....what is happening, and has happened in El Paso? Before the wall, and since?

You did the thread.....spill your guts.
My point is, you don't know shit, because you have never been there.
My point is, I do, I have been there. I still live along the border in Arizona.

Care to compare notes? Who is the lier?
It appears to be you. You based your hate, on what you see and watch in the news. You have nothing better to do, than badmouth the peez.....you should really get a life son.
You won't listen to those who live here. You don't care. Learning, understanding....not your thing. Hate....insults....badmouthing....THAT'S YOU!

So....call it what you like, I'll call you what I like....puss.
 
One thing I've noticed, when Deplorables create their own threads, hardly ANYONE from an opposing viewpoint bothers with them, because they know their threads are full of lies and propaganda.

As soon as a non-Deplorable creates a very informative thread, you have the minions coming in, dropping their pants, taking a dump, wilding out, and not even offering an intelligent response but uncreative sixth grade BS.

What does that tell you?

Very interesting observation.
 
You progs must dream about that friggin' wall at night.

So, you can't bring yourself to admit that Donnie is lying. Lame attempt to deflect and distract.

And you despicable Trumpettes just kept on trying to deflect and distract.

Donald Trump is a congenital liar. This was just one example.
 
So, you can't bring yourself to admit that Donnie is lying. Lame attempt to deflect and distract.

And you despicable Trumpettes just kept on trying to deflect and distract.

Donald Trump is a congenital liar. This was just one example.

AV seems to insinuate that he "hates everyone", but seems that his target is always progressives. The boring wacko does nothing but trolls folks all day long.

Hates progressive ideals, yet he dwells on this site. :rolleyes:
 
Update: Two updates from Rory so far, so the national media are keeping an eye on this thread.
 
UPDATE:

5 deplorables responding so far.

0 "true or false" answers to the OP. ;)

1 Sniveling leftist loons keeping score on this thead

1 Sniveling leftist loons”tue or false” answers to the OP
 
UPDATE:

6 deplorables responding so far.

0 "true or false" answers to the OP. ;)

How about you respond sniveling leftist loon? (With all due respect)
You know so much about places you have never been, just like the OP.
 
So, you can't bring yourself to admit that Donnie is lying. Lame attempt to deflect and distract.

And you despicable Trumpettes just kept on trying to deflect and distract.

Donald Trump is a congenital liar. This was just one example.

Shaddup queer pilot!

You have been shown to be a demonstrated boi pussy.
 
So again....Mr. Puss....you know so much....what is happening, and has happened in El Paso? Before the wall, and since?

You did the thread.....spill your guts.
My point is, you don't know shit, because you have never been there.
My point is, I do, I have been there. I still live along the border in Arizona.

Care to compare notes? Who is the lier?
It appears to be you. You based your hate, on what you see and watch in the news. You have nothing better to do, than badmouth the peez.....you should really get a life son.
You won't listen to those who live here. You don't care. Learning, understanding....not your thing. Hate....insults....badmouthing....THAT'S YOU!

So....call it what you like, I'll call you what I like....puss.

Here is what I will call it, lies. Tiny lied about your hometown. Tiny lied when he said El Paso "used to have extremely high rates of violent crime -- one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities.""Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," If you had any guts or pride you'd not deflect and defend the lies. He is the fucking President not some drunk at the end of the bar at the VFW.

You might like to get pissed on and be told that it is raining but not all people do. Your neighbors that don't like it went to Tinys rally and stood outside and shouted the truth at him. Now that is what I call Patriotic Americans using their First Amendment Right to Free Speech. Makes me want to hug Old Glory.
 
Here is what I will call it, lies. Tiny lied about your hometown. Tiny lied when he said El Paso "used to have extremely high rates of violent crime -- one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities.""Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," If you had any guts or pride you'd not deflect and defend the lies. He is the fucking President not some drunk at the end of the bar at the VFW.

You might like to get pissed on and be told that it is raining but not all people do. Your neighbors that don't like it went to Tinys rally and stood outside and shouted the truth at him. Now that is what I call Patriotic Americans using their First Amendment Right to Free Speech. Makes me want to hug Old Glory.

I’m not defending anyone.
I’m asking you, what do you know about it? What do you KNOW about what’s going on ANYWHERE along the border?
Rhetorical question. You don’t know fuck-all.
Don’t understand the question?

Gets really old listening to jackasses like you, telling people like me, who live along the border, what the fuck is going on down here.
Gets really old, listening to jackasses like you, telling me, that what other people say about the border is lies, or wrong, or bullshit. That includes Trump, or anyone else.

Fact is, you don’t know shit. You have never been down here, and haven’t got a clue. You won’t listen to anyone that does. You get your info from experts in DC and NYC. They, like you, are also stupid no nothing jackasses, most of which, haven’t even been down hee for a visit.

Anything you don’t undestand about what I just said? Probably....you are a stupid no nothing jackass.
 
a stroll down memory lane

Trump Touts Border Wall In San Antonio, Which Has No Wall And Isn’t On The Border

from way back in Jan 19, 2019

“Everybody knows that walls work. You look at different places, they put up a wall, no problem,” Trump said outside the White House. “You look at San Antonio, you look at so many different places, they go from one of the most unsafe cities in the country to one of the safest cities, immediately, immediately.”

Texas GOP Rep. Will Hurd, who opposes Trump’s wall as expensive, ineffective and damaging to private property and the environment. His district includes 820 miles of the border. In an interview this week with Rolling Stone, he called Trump’s characterization of a “crisis” at the border a “myth.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ll-in-san-antonio_us_5c43abaee4b0bfa693c42235
 
Back
Top