Tongue Fetish?

What is this "material prohibited" crap??:mad::confused:

There are Literotica forum guidelines posted in a couple of places.

http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml
http://www.literotica.com/faq/06025613.shtml#06188484

I may be wrong, but....
If I read them strictly, many of the pictures we routinely see posted in various Lit threads would be unacceptable/prohibited; it seems that it is up to the various thread moderators to interpret the rules, in their estimation, as it applies to the particular thread. That said, the rules that I have sometimes run afoul of are the ones prohibiting images that embed in the image, per se, a URL or other site reference from which the image originated. Usually it is because I was careless. Where that is the case, I usually just provide a text URL link to the image, that seems to fly ok. I think that is why you see so many posters just posting links instead of the image itself.

Another seems to do with the size of the image being too large, so I often downsize the ones I post.

I certainly agree there have to be some boundaries (like prohibiting underage images for example).

Anyone knowledgeable, correct me if I have written something incorrectly above.

Upright and locked in position...

tumblr_o7ohytcmCu1u9s63no1_500.jpg

I've never had much of an opinion about piercings, one way, or the other. The other day though, I was in a local business. The receptionist, was a 20 something girl. Not stunning, but pretty enough. As I stood there waiting, she started to seal an envelope. When she stuck out her tongue to lick it, I saw she had a tongue piercing. I was instantly mesmerized watching her lovely, wet tongue, with the tiny gold ball, slide up the flap. In my mind, I could see that little round ball rolling around under the head of my dick, and me blowing a huge load down her young throat!

What Is....

...the object of her affection?
tumblr_onbs44gfaQ1tq5z8wo1_540.jpg

Perhaps it is just a flower...
tumblr_p4fblpeyy71x1x355o1_540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I would call it a fetish but I do love deep French kissing, especially while in the act.

I don't know that it reaches fetish status for me but I do love a good kissing with active tongues, sucking each others and of course a talented tongue during a blow job is one of life's greatest things. Also, come to think of it, a tongue in my ear during sex is a "cum this instant" button for me. So I guess maybe I do have that fetish.

Back