Tolyk bares it all

While I appreciate the new ability to like posts, I'm finding it brings less actual engagement. People just click the like button and move on. Kind of defeats the purpose of a message board in my opinion.

While I appreciate the new ability to like posts, I'm finding it brings less actual engagement. People just click the like button and move on. Kind of defeats the purpose of a message board in my opinion.

I understand! It does make it hard to feel seen/appreciated along with less inspiration for new photos. But at the same time, it's a nice way for the less eloquent folks to acknowledge your photos/posts.

Sometimes, I run short on time and can't wax on about angles, lighting, and drummed up desires.

I understand! It does make it hard to feel seen/appreciated along with less inspiration for new photos. But at the same time, it's a nice way for the less eloquent folks to acknowledge your photos/posts.

Sometimes, I run short on time and can't wax on about angles, lighting, and drummed up desires.
It's not just in regards to picture threads. I'm seeing it around the forum's in general. Even the game threads are slower than they were.

I understand and appreciate what you're saying. I'm just not sure I enjoy getting likes vs banter or light chatter. If I wanted likes I'd just post on Facebook or Instagram.

It's not just in regards to picture threads. I'm seeing it around the forum's in general. Even the game threads are slower than they were.

I understand and appreciate what you're saying. I'm just not sure I enjoy getting likes vs banter or light chatter. If I wanted likes I'd just post on Facebook or Instagram.

I'm not here much anymore, partly due to being busy and partly because my interest has waned due to lack of engagement. It's been part of the fall out from the site's overhaul. I miss the verbal banter, too.. but time rolls on and things change. 🫤

I'm not here much anymore, partly due to being busy and partly because my interest has waned due to lack of engagement. It's been part of the fall out from the site's overhaul. I miss the verbal banter, too.. but time rolls on and things change. 🫤
That they do. That they do. Things change. But things also stay the same.

that would shake things up on Facebook.

Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable content.

that would shake things up on Facebook.

Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable content.

I'd just stick to my scenery pics and selfies there 😛

Speaking of, thanks for the likes on the thread. (And now you'll have to change your answers on the"naked" game thread)

I'd just stick to my scenery pics and selfies there 😛

Speaking of, thanks for the likes on the thread. (And now you'll have to change your answers on the"naked" game thread)
I mean, it was accurate at the time of posting...

Literotica, where it's the opposite of the field of dreams: If you post it, they won't care.

Back