To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

What happened to Ken? Did he switch to another alt?

Laurel's been on an unprecedented swath of alt annihilation lately. Most of Ken's alts get to about 30 posts and get smacked on the head with the Ban Hammer. I reckon she's killed about a dozen in the past two-three weeks.

You mean like this?

Baylor%20bear%20logo.gif

Indeed.

Totally/completely. I take no credit for that (funniest) part of it.

You are always charming and kind.

And I have to thank you for the endless hours of free entertainment and shadenfreude your sleuthing has provided me.

like I said...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40163471&postcount=203
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40163522&postcount=204

You just can't believe you were fucked over... probably by someone who pretends to stand by you to this day.

_________________________________________________________________​

one stick... poke Nipples Mcgee
response: "bah"
poke: "bah"
poke: "bah"
"Bah! Bah! Bah!" ...and on and on and on...

huff & puff ...KRCummings & Mr Nipples
deflated_balloon%255B1%255D.gif
Deflated-balloon.jpg

I would be very interested in the psychological profile of Ken. It's so strange how he won't let it go. Why is that?

I would be very interested in the psychological profile of Ken. It's so strange how he won't let it go. Why is that?

That's easy. A Ten year investment in the alt (as well as others) and the knowledge that there are people (like miles) just dying to believe in her/him again.

That's easy. A Ten year investment in the alt (as well as others) and the knowledge that there are people (like miles) just dying to believe in her/him again.

It's almost sad.

I feel sorry for his wife.

What I'm curious about is whether Ken & Skyler sat down and planned a strategy, if they talk about it, or maybe one of them has gone rogue.

What I'm curious about is whether Ken & Skyler sat down and planned a strategy, if they talk about it, or maybe one of them has gone rogue.

I don't give it that much thought. I just find the desperation to revive "Karen" pretty funny.

I enjoy watching the different approaches from pretending nothing happened to creating alts to defend him.

Oh and the desperation of certain litsters to still believe in "Karen." High comedy indeed.

Apparently KK left the gate open when she entered this thread and all the loonies escaped.

...Oh and the desperation of certain litsters to still believe in "Karen."...

I just enjoy exposing idiots who try to puff themselves up.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40175777&postcount=869

I have heard words like conspiracy, massive fraud, paedophile, on and on and on all to justify the action of KRCumminsgs and a few others.
“We have irrefutable proof…” blah blah blah
What proof… NONE… every argument rasied… shot down in flames.

I see a mob going into a blood frenzy so I look in... If I can help the intended victim I will, as I have done in the past. I don't need to jump on the backs of fools' egos thinking mine will be inflated by association.

I have not argued for the support of Karen Kraft... just provided a few simple facts that totally fucked up the "proof" being used against her.

What Karen Kraft does is up to her. Exposing the idiots is the focus of my attention, not karen Kraft.

Last edited:
I just enjoy exposing idiots who try to puff themselves up.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40175777&postcount=869

I have heard words like conspiracy, massive fraud, paedophile, on and on and on all to justify the action of KRCumminsgs and a few others.
“We have irrefutable proof…” blah blah blah
What proof… NONE… every argument rasied… shot down in flames.

I see a mob going into a blood frenzy so I look in... If I can help the intended victim I will, as I have done in the past. I don't need to jump on the backs of fools' egos thinking mine will be inflated by association.

I have not argued for the support of Karen Kraft... just provided a few simple facts that totally fucked up the "proof" being used against her.

What Karen Kraft does is up to her. Exposing the idiots is the focus of my attention, not karen Kraft.

Linking yourself? Fucking idiot. Ken, dude, get a fucking life! Seriously, everyone saw the evidence and no matter how much you fucking whine its not going to give everyone selective amnesia.

Linking yourself? Fucking idiot. Ken, dude, get a fucking life! Seriously, everyone saw the evidence and no matter how much you fucking whine its not going to give everyone selective amnesia.

It took him a week to write that drivel.

He's proud.

Bloviating right-wing lawyer-voice is mostly dad, Yay!! Kitties!!! voice is mostly a very effeminite Skyler.

I've seen both sets of frog eyes peeking up from the water recently.

I saw enough "fucked by daddy" jokes in Skyler's Karen-voice to think the family has some, shall we say, issues.

...everyone saw the evidence...

yep... 1+1=3000

damn, that was just so convincing... I better support that so KRCummings and associates think I am a stand up guy. You don't want Nipples Mcgee coming at you with his big red bold centred font calling you a loser and his other intellectual insults that support the above calculation.

This is like 12 Angry Men, except without anyone getting convinced by Henry Fonda, and then at the end they all beat him up for being whiny, stupid and annoying.

Bloviating right-wing lawyer-voice is mostly dad, Yay!! Kitties!!! voice is mostly a very effeminite Skyler.

I've seen both sets of frog eyes peeking up from the water recently.

I saw enough "fucked by daddy" jokes in Skyler's Karen-voice to think the family has some, shall we say, issues.

Issues? Why ever would you think so? Don't all twentysomething twinks help their dads play a slender angel over a decade on an erotic literature forum on the interwebz?

Their biological dads, not their tomato dads, that's different.

I get that I guess but... it's just so sad. That said I would never make the case for my life being particularly awesome, BUT I can't imagine sinking down to the level of Ken on this thread.

This is like 12 Angry Men, except without anyone getting convinced by Henry Fonda, and then at the end they all beat him up for being whiny, stupid and annoying.

now that you have acknowledged who is actually angry - upset - feeling duped - deperately trying to save face by coming back over and over again... congregating in your small support groups... too funny... The "12 Angry Men" in this case are still desperately flapping around at all costs trying to defend their stupidity...

been fun reeling you in

bye now for this thread

now that you have acknowledged who is actually angry - upset - feeling duped - deperately trying to save face by coming back over and over again... congregating in your small support groups... too funny... The "12 Angry Men" in this case are still desperately flapping around at all costs trying to defend their stupidity...

been fun reeling you in

bye now for this thread
You make a lot of sense.

Back