Titty Tuesday #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would kill, or die - for just one day - with you...
well thank you. though no worries as that is excessive. I am happy enough with a bottle of wine to kill all by myself
What a perfect start to this new chapter! Justa, you're gorgeous and sexy and oh so desirable! πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜
thank you. so 1st set of tits in they 7th chapter is like 7 nights of good luck or something, right?

well thank you. though no worries as that is excessive. I am happy enough with a bottle of wine to kill all by myself

thank you. so 1st set of tits in they 7th chapter is like 7 nights of good luck or something, right?
Exactly! Would love 7 nights and days with you! Have a great weekend!

Been a while since I said it, THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies who post here. You make an old guy's day on a regular basis.

Love an early start. It's been a while since your fantastic breasts have blessed us. Thank you so very much for sharing. You are as stunning and as desirable as ever Miss Leo.
:rose::kiss::heart:
Thank you Shyguy ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

I'm also thankful to you that you still remembered me and find me stunning and desirable even after to long...
😘

Thank you Shyguy ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

I'm also thankful to you that you still remembered me and find me stunning and desirable even after to long...
😘
Always Miss Leo. You are as sexy, seductive and alluring as the first time you posted. 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back