Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine

extended hours for Tuesday. Hope you don't mine:rose:

Attachments

• 20180920_050134_resized.jpg
    20180920_050134_resized.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh guys, funny how they are so important to the vagina...I think that I'm actually smiling in this pic versus not in the other. My phone sucks though, need one with a better camera:rose:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180919-075004_WeChat_resized.jpg
    Screenshot_20180919-075004_WeChat_resized.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 11
Oh guys, funny how they are so important to the vagina...I think that I'm actually smiling in this pic versus not in the other. My phone sucks though, need one with a better camera:rose:

Make all things ... flow huh :cool: :devil:

My late husband said, if you can reach second base with me you are standing on home plate. In retrospect, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to have waited until 19 to start playing the game. Now I can make my own rules, as you would expect of a 40 year old woman:rose:

My late husband said, if you can reach second base with me you are standing on home plate. In retrospect, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to have waited until 19 to start playing the game. Now I can make my own rules, as you would expect of a 40 year old woman:rose:

I can hardly think of anything sexier than a 40 year old woman who has achieved her self consciousness ... and is sporting those tits :devil:

It is good that you are now in full control of your actions. You know what you want and like and can make sure that is what you get. You have a gorgeous body that your are obviously comfortable with and enjoy showing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back