Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving tittie Tuesday now

After that picture, I ended up loving it too! ;)

Love the dark areolas - yum

Like my boobs got a little topping of chocolate, is what I've been told :)

Wish I could be the proper ending for your night! Beautiful Pic and Nipple! Glad you made it back. Rest Well!

Ah, I made sure to give my night a good ending. But I'm sure your company would have made it a lot better! :devil:

Let them be free!!! :p:p

Oh, I did. For quite a while ;)

MMmm very nice... I can open that up more for my birthday ;)
Love the nipples
:rose::kiss:

What a babe!

Thank you, thank you :kiss:

Ah, I made sure to give my night a good ending. But I'm sure your company would have made it a lot better! :devil:

I'm so glad you got some ME-TIME in before heading to dreamland. I agree with you we together could provide each other a much better end than we could alone. :devil:
I'm game if you are .... :kiss:

You have Beautiful sexy breasts

Really? What exactly is your problem sir?
I'm 61 years old and while I may not have a perfect "Barbie body", no one has Ever complained about my breasts before.
Have you never experienced a "real woman's" breasts before?

I am a great admirer of your very sexy breasts and cannot get enough of looking at them Yummmm

It's been awhile...
attachment.php

Good to see you and your cute body back in photos! ;)

I am a great admirer of your very sexy breasts and cannot get enough of looking at them Yummmm

Thank you very much! While I don't expect praise and admiration all the time, a kind word on occasion is very much appreciated.
Thank you, and thanks to everyone else, who has had something nice to say about photos we have posted.
It's nice to know that at my age I can still bring a smile or a bit of a rise to someone, and I appreciate all your support.

After that picture, I ended up loving it too! ;)

Like my boobs got a little topping of chocolate, is what I've been told :)

Oh, I did. For quite a while ;)

Thank you, thank you :kiss:
Chocolate is a wonderful flavor - a little topping of chocolate is just perfect.

Really? What exactly is your problem sir?
I'm 61 years old and while I may not have a perfect "Barbie body", no one has Ever complained about my breasts before.
Have you never experienced a "real woman's" breasts before?

Mrs T, please don't waste your time with trolls like this. We all appreciate you! :rose::rose::rose:

TNT... Ive told you before.. I think its awesome you and hubby have so much fun.. It shows in your smile.. You should be very proud of that body of yours.. As I know you are!! Thanks for sharing your fun!! I look forward to seeing more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back