Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re

Love it!:heart::heart::heart:

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
attachment.php

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Beautiful side view!

Heading down to the kitchen soon to start baking the pies for Thanksgiving....anyone want to lend a hand to help me? :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 15
Yum!!! Pick me!! not sure if you are into women but i love big beautiful tits!!!

Heading down to the kitchen soon to start baking the pies for Thanksgiving....anyone want to lend a hand to help me? :) xx

OMG... Amazing ❤️... I will offer my hands to help out, but I will need some help from you too... I’m going to explode here 🤤

Last edited:

I would happily lend a hand, but I have to admit that I would be entirely too distracted by those wonderful breasts to be focused on pies!!! :devil::rose::rose:

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Yes I have often wondered and can say its lovely and your nipple can get some attention ! :devil:

And no it never gets old seeing your boobs and your ass in yoga pants is just another sexy gift you give the world you sweet busty MILF! :heart:

Thongless anticipation :nana:

Yum!!! Pick me!! not sure if you are into women but i love big beautiful tits!!!
Thank you! Join me in the kitchen.
.....and there's always a first ;)
I'd be glad to help you out in the kitchen! :)
Thank you ! But beware I'm messy in the kitchen....heehee
OMG... Amazing ❤️... I will offer my hands to help out, but I will need some help from you too... I’m going to explode here 🤤
Thanks! Well I'll help you if you help me and especially if things get messy we need to clean up.
Not sure how much help I could provided mesmerized on your tits :devil:
How about you turn on the oven for me..get things nice and hot....think you could handle that? :devil:

Beautiful pic and bountiful sexy goodness as well...:cattail:
So sweet to say, thank you ..:)
2 hands and a mouth to lend here.
Planning on doing a taste test of the pie? heehee
I do not think there would be much baking going on, but as far as stuffing goes,,,,,,,
Yummmm I love stuffing mmmmmm....
I would happily lend a hand, but I have to admit that I would be entirely too distracted by those wonderful breasts to be focused on pies!!! :devil::rose::rose:

Thank you ....Well you know, there is some down time while they bake in the oven...

me in the kitchen with you would be one great but not helpful I'm wanting to sample a different pie!
Looking amazing as ever:heart:

Thanks! Well I'll help you if you help me and especially if things get messy we need to clean up.

I think it would be extremely messy by the time we are done... and don’t worry, I’ll clean every inch of you, er, I mean of the kitchen up! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back