Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to cook up some witches brew for tonight!

Attachments

• 20171031_172004.jpg
    20171031_172004.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
Well I have been reminded that it is Tuesday. How people are not bored with seeing my tits, I have no idea. Pretty soon, I might need to start posing in random positions just to keep it interesting lol.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday.

Quite breathtaking!

Thank you for adding a smile to my day. :)

It’s not Tuesday, but I’m feeling ready to play for the first time in ages... starting by giving the girls a quick cuddle and tease!

Last edited:
It’s not Tuesday, but I’m feeling ready to play for the first time in ages... starting by giving the girls a quick cuddle and tease!

The ladies are looking good.. I’d like to play with them too

Italiansexylady :)

Where is the incomparable Italiansexylady? I swear I’m addicted to her luscious pics :D:heart::D

Well I have been reminded that it is Tuesday. How people are not bored with seeing my tits, I have no idea. Pretty soon, I might need to start posing in random positions just to keep it interesting lol.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday.

Wow! Gorgeous, I’m flabbergasted :D:heart::D more please!!

We will welcome seeing those beauties any day of the week as long as it ends with the letter Y

Now there are two lovely Halloween treats that I'd love to get :D :D :D

Thank you

A perfect set!

thank you

I promise you two things....
1. Will never get tired of seeing those breast of yours!
2. Will never get tired of seeing your thong Thursday pic either!

your sense of humor that's just sweet sauce from a spicy beauty

well thank you. I am still pretty confident they will get boring eventually lol. now my sense of humor, probably not. Hell, I am just as surprised by what the fuck comes out of my mouth as anyone else, so it is always new to everyone.

how could any one be bored looking at those amazing tits👅👅

It happens, trust me.

They are spectacular :rose:

thank you

Oh, are there tits there? I just thought your dress was quite lovely today. . . .

thank you, I am sure it was on clearance somewhere

Quite breathtaking!

Thank you for adding a smile to my day. :)

thank you and you are welcome.

Wow! Gorgeous, I’m flabbergasted :D:heart::D more please!!

Thank you. There will continue to be more on tuesdays, and of course, as I sometimes do, maybe some of the other threads if I am bored. ;)

My thanks for sharing your sexy moment and my the girls look lovely!

Anyway, Happy Tuesday.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMY! and insert BOING sound effect :nana:

You honest dialogue of daily matters is fun but the sight of your ample breast and those nipples just makes any day I see them better, yes boobs make things better and just to make sure I don't grow bored with em that ass of yours just makes me drool and feel all excited......your doing good work here with your shares! :devil: :heart:

Thank you! I don't often have the confidence to post photos, it is quite nice to know they're enjoyed when I do! ;) :rose:

True me, they are so enjoyed ;). I find it hard to believe that you or anyone else haven't played with your sexy girls for so long, alway happy to lend a hand, mouth, tongue or anything else you want :D

True me, they are so enjoyed ;). I find it hard to believe that you or anyone else haven't played with your sexy girls for so long, alway happy to lend a hand, mouth, tongue or anything else you want :D

Oh I bet you are, TL! Thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back