Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the kind words! In appreciation, heres one more......or should I say a couple more. the girls out celebrating titty Tuesday! Thanks again, you all know how to make a woman and her twins feel appreciated!

God I love your nips....and the eye lingerie....aka Glasses :kiss::rose:

10 mins to spare

Making a last minute contribution! Lol

Attachments

• 53BF65C2-800C-4243-A65C-2B89D2EB3C78.jpg
    53BF65C2-800C-4243-A65C-2B89D2EB3C78.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
Waiting for a pair of eager lips....;):kiss:
You always make me salivate... My lips (and other parts) are most than eager to make you feel nirvana. :kiss::rose:

Except while the Eagles are playing... then we watch them fly!

Last edited:
You always make me salivate... My lips (and other parts) are most than eager to make you feel nirvana. :kiss::rose:

Except while the Eagles are playing... then we watch them fly!

Try to multitask lol!!! Heehee
Tomorrow night! E-A-G-L-E-S.....Eagles!!! 🏈💚
Seriously, thank you for your nice comment. You always say sweet things :)

Not really into boobs myself. But Tuesday is my day for wanking to funny women with pink hair. So this works out really well. A stroke of luck, you might say.

So when my hair is purple next month, what day is wanking to funny women with purple hair?

Nice big breasts mmm I think only thing wrong is my hands are missing in the picture holding those
beauties Thank you for sharing

they could total use a hand or two

they work well for Wednesday too :D

Some spectacular titties today. Thanks ladies!

And a great Tuesday at that!

So glad it is :devil:

Always making Tuesdays fun!

And a gorgeous Tuesday it is. :D

Thank You !!!

thank you ladies with gracing us with those lovely titties

Very nice indeed

thank you all.

Try to multitask lol!!! Heehee
Tomorrow night! E-A-G-L-E-S.....Eagles!!! 🏈💚
Seriously, thank you for your nice comment. You always say sweet things :)

Multitask you say. Well I do have two hands, lips and a tongue that I can use at all the same time... it's driving me crazy thinking about it

I predict Eagles 27 Panthers 24 E-A-G-L-E-S....Eagles!!!

Happy belated titty tuesday. Took this at work with front facing camera on phone so a bit fuzzy but hope it still an acceptable offering :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy belated titty tuesday. Took this at work with front facing camera on phone so a bit fuzzy but hope it still an acceptable offering :p

Perfectly acceptable. I'd like to know where you work. There aren't many places that have a dress code like that!

Yes I would

Thank you for all the kind words! In appreciation, heres one more......or should I say a couple more. the girls out celebrating titty Tuesday! Thanks again, you all know how to make a woman and her twins feel appreciated!

Tnt69 you are beautiful. I love all you pics. But I would like to be the guy in your avatar between your legs!! Anyway keep those update pics coming!! :D
P.S. Didn't know you were a clp. Where is the other half? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back