threesomes

Several times we have had married women in bed with us. Usually with their husbands presence or at least knowledge. However there have been occasions we have taken on "cheating little married sluts!!" as well. These times were usually extenuating situations, but some of the fucking hottest threesomes I remember. I have bedded down with a few of them for girl girl action as well.

 
One of our friends who visits a couple of times a year from Pa. is a bit on the submissive side. It's sort of an understanding when she is here her purpose is to please me and my husband sexually. She really gets off on that and so do we. We are often in a variation of this clip during her stay. My husband fucking her, while she is eating me. When the time comes for him to orgasm either he or I will tell her where he is going to cum. Again, a turn on to her that she hasn't fucking say in it. Except for going out all of us are nude unless it is chilly. Even then she and I are scantily clad. Even if one or the other is alone with her, sex is permissible. Yes, I have walked in and found him fucking her on our marital bed. ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

 
Back
Top