shewantsmore
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2006
- Posts
- 12,990
One is good more is betterWhen you and your girl have your buddy over for oral night.
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/2300/2026/04/arn0jCek14ktTbaAbTwAPf7EbPbqP7K2VssRKmzJ.gif
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
One is good more is betterWhen you and your girl have your buddy over for oral night.
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/2300/2026/04/arn0jCek14ktTbaAbTwAPf7EbPbqP7K2VssRKmzJ.gif
Love them cum sluts..
Mmmmm love to see a good cleanup slut at work!
And they are eager to cleanup!Mmmmm love to see a good cleanup slut at work!
Such a good cum cleaning slut!!
Sounds good let's playSome girls enjoy playing around with boys, others truly love them. Guys can tell the difference.
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/6csfQhkqXKZTDRGc09GEpxpHTHJImdBvngvTgvxx.mp4
gifs:
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/oxtyyPJYOdBkAPYwOMZ7itiBrS2cvW15L5s2SjL5.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/fiYEWzBVszjNW41UidHr4zNge9de3t05jbg5MQYs.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/54qLGNCkxxsk3vXgvPr4Xrwsh8mfY1ZENA6u99lr.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/kU6qvxQgCEXpvqXkgKPD9tJVAHwbK3ssaPFouGfd.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/qp8p2DKM1n9gdLf2h50vuMK44eSpD5Gp8cysgQ5z.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/tSNu19dnaVaKo57aQVHut1pDGxtpoZwPXkMkGdK0.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/igaSiXHUQmY8qMEVjD6LZJFuZ0yTZqYY7on2FRQe.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/6wdqwdkERtMUhYlP48iJi8PeJrEwLSWwABJwUh8E.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/j1v49l4ASiyaXFFikCicUWgmjYN2CY8TEWnQG1Tq.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/3a4dRUUd5ZE58jK5PM0Caj4JDjAYKlvnYH7NhHam.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/MDeaS8BxhIUYxrl31LjAW2XsGt3usRmLekmC224p.gif
She's nice and tiny like youhttps://www.***********/watch/pointedlamecollardlizard
That’s why I picked itShe's nice and tiny like you
Now that's hotSome girls enjoy playing around with boys, others truly love them. Guys can tell the difference.
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/6csfQhkqXKZTDRGc09GEpxpHTHJImdBvngvTgvxx.mp4
gifs:
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/oxtyyPJYOdBkAPYwOMZ7itiBrS2cvW15L5s2SjL5.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/fiYEWzBVszjNW41UidHr4zNge9de3t05jbg5MQYs.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/54qLGNCkxxsk3vXgvPr4Xrwsh8mfY1ZENA6u99lr.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/kU6qvxQgCEXpvqXkgKPD9tJVAHwbK3ssaPFouGfd.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/qp8p2DKM1n9gdLf2h50vuMK44eSpD5Gp8cysgQ5z.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/tSNu19dnaVaKo57aQVHut1pDGxtpoZwPXkMkGdK0.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/igaSiXHUQmY8qMEVjD6LZJFuZ0yTZqYY7on2FRQe.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/6wdqwdkERtMUhYlP48iJi8PeJrEwLSWwABJwUh8E.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/j1v49l4ASiyaXFFikCicUWgmjYN2CY8TEWnQG1Tq.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/3a4dRUUd5ZE58jK5PM0Caj4JDjAYKlvnYH7NhHam.gif
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/04/MDeaS8BxhIUYxrl31LjAW2XsGt3usRmLekmC224p.gif
Something about that girl......I've seen this video many times but I don't think the guy ever cums on her face.....or at least I haven't seen that part