a good size cock and a sexy long tongueBy the right men or couple in the right circumstances…. oh yes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
a good size cock and a sexy long tongueBy the right men or couple in the right circumstances…. oh yes
a good size cock and a sexy long tongue
pussy should be wet just by sharing these
It would seem like a friendly gesture for her to lick her friend's stomach and pussy clean, after she's finished attending to his cock...
When your grandson comes for a visit.
I can see a pattern emerging in your lovely posts, Veiled Femme.
I can see a pattern emerging in your lovely posts, Veiled Femme.
From which we can determine that you enjoy a MFF threesome, so that you get fucked, but you also have a pretty girlfriend there to suck your nipples or lick your pussy clean after you've been fucked. I find that a very healthy attitude on your behalf.
It would seem like a friendly gesture for her to lick her friend's stomach and pussy clean, after she's finished attending to his cock...
HOTT.. EROTIC.. I can only dream….
Yes… I’m ready for my First lesson now..
I'm sure that is a basic courtesy that you and I would both enjoy bestowing, and she does have a very tempting little pussy...I can only imagine that that is what happens next… *nods*