Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
^ that was a joke. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
omg ~ toking and singing kumbaya with my group ~ I feel like a new person![]()
I thought I had offended you all.
Hey can I have some of that?
If only I had some. I havent smoked on years. I actually hadnt drank anything, except a few wine coolers, for many years until I got some hypnotiq for Christmas. Hell, the last wine coolers I had was like 2 years ago.
Wow, your like a born again virgin..
Except that Now I have consumed over a fifth of alcohol in a month. Only 16 % but considering I hadnt drank in ages.![]()
Just making up for lost time.
You think some coffee will keep me awake?
Worth a shot, isnt it? or maybe coco?
Drink and post.![]()
you just want me to have a sugar high
It will keep you awake, for a while, any way.
Yes I think that will do the trick...also the high winds outside help
The sound makes me chilly.
It is chilly outside..below freezing...brrrrr
It is here, too. I am a wuss when it comes to cold weather. lol
I'm glad I have an electric blanket![]()