koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2001
- Posts
- 101,964
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow I thought you were an albino for a second!!!!
I AM pale, see profile pic for evidence.![]()
that's just evidence you dress like slut.....
uh, no, that I almost blinded myself with the paleness that is my chest.
uh, no, that I almost blinded myself with the paleness that is my chest.
Yes. *nods* watch yourself fuzzy.
That's just wrong
the mint would kill ya.....
*breathes* nuhuh, I just flossed and brushed, I'm down with the mint, G.
Has anyone noticed we're on page 99 of this crazy thread that was started on Saturday?
different page types or thread settings.....

Honest to god, my IQ is pretty high, I figured it out!![]()
Honest to god, my IQ is pretty high, I figured it out!![]()
don't start lying now..we like you.....