availableslave2u
naturally moist
- Joined
- May 25, 2007
- Posts
- 58,013
where's the sex come in at.....![]()
If I have to explain that to you, I'm doing it wrong.![]()
have the birds and the bees talk with him wings, would you please
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
where's the sex come in at.....![]()
If I have to explain that to you, I'm doing it wrong.![]()
I've read in the threads that there are a variety of places - have you ever checked out the Kama Sutra?

started the last 4 pages, i think i deserve a prize![]()
this thread is for killers not starters......![]()

ahem, yes. Don't make me bite you. That wouldnt' be fair with me in this mood.
Who said life was fair?
Who said life was fair?
Hi my name is John and I kill threads.
Ohhhh, a NEW Victim, er, member! Welcome John, You shall be #33.
omg - we're up to 33?
Hi my name is John and I kill threads.
Hi my name is John and I kill threads.
Have you not been paying attention? *hello!!!! My eyes are up here!
*looks up* "And you are . . . ?"
What color are my eyes again?
Nipple brown????
LOL (they're pink, the nipples, NOT my eyes)