Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2005
- Posts
- 21,358
I swear, we are the poster children for ADD/ADHD.
Ooooooo shiny!
Ooooooo shiny!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She does that really well. *sits in chair and watches Di wiggle*
grind![]()
I swear, we are the poster children for ADD/ADHD.
Ooooooo shiny!
*grope*
*grope*
*grope*
If you're going to grop yourself, you need to go to the "other" thread.

grop.what the hell is that.....![]()
dunno.....![]()
grop.what the hell is that.....![]()
*grope*
*grope*
ugh, fuck both of your personalities.
I'm so confused...![]()
you are...!!! you should hear the voices in my head!!!!
Isn't that a Greek drink?
ugh, fuck both of your personalities.
Don't you mean grog?
oompa!!!!
isn't that a type of shoe?