CelticFlame
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Posts
- 13,891
LOL do you ever forget anything?
Not where you are concerned, Sugar



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOL do you ever forget anything?



I have never seen wedges that I thought looked sexy.
yeah RIGHT. Like I'm going to wear a skirt with that group!![]()
Hold on, I'll find the thread.
You wouldn't? I've heard that whole "drop the soap" thing was blown way out of proportion. *nods*

Wedges are never sexy. Wear real high heels.
you would and go commando if it got action......hehehe
LOL, this is where being an amazon comes in handy, no one will fuck with me.![]()
LOL, this is where being an amazon comes in handy, no one will fuck with me.![]()
lmao, you are such a vert.![]()
What's wrong with wedges?
I agree...heels.
LOL, this is where being an amazon comes in handy, no one will fuck with me.![]()
wings, i'm 6'2, we'll lurk together
I'm sure no one will notice the two of you.![]()
wings, i'm 6'2, we'll lurk together

ah, but it's only about who we notice![]()
This message is hidden because Lady Reiha is on your ignore list.
ah, but it's only about who we notice![]()