naturally hair pulling is free............
well...if you're going to ride my ass and all
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
naturally hair pulling is free............
well...if you're going to ride my ass and all
no use to loop the nipple nooses around your back if I don't......![]()
piercings!.....nevermind.......![]()
Ha. I think that's a first for me.
you ruined the canvas.......ewwwww
(I actually took them out, I was just trying to get a reaction, although there are some scars if you look close enough) No, the only canvas I've covered is my skin now.
belly button is fine...rest........ewwwwwwwww........and the metal chips your teeth....![]()
hey Wings, if kb could get you wet enough, you wouldn't need lubeYay! Ok, the chocolate one didn't bother me, so I can try others actually. Anyway, I shouldn't be thinking about lube while I'm at work. Horrible!![]()

At one point...oh nevermind. I have no more metal anywhere other than my ears.
punk geek........![]()
hey Wings, if kb could get you wet enough, you wouldn't need lube![]()
hey Wings, if kb could get you wet enough, you wouldn't need lube![]()
I actually don't need it anyway, although for CERTAIN things it's nice. *nods*
nekkid twister?
I'd have been disappointed if you didnt!![]()
messy....![]()
i thought it was geyser....![]()
Only for certain people. *nods*
part timer......hmmmmm...
What can I say, I can be fickle. *shrug*