Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday morning over here. Dug out my thong one piece as an English friend coming over for coffee asked if I would be worried if she wore one in the pool later. Have to make your guests feel at home
attachment.php

Thursday morning over here. Dug out my thong one piece as an English friend coming over for coffee asked if I would be worried if she wore one in the pool later. Have to make your guests feel at home
attachment.php

Always be kind and supportive of your guests :rose:

attachment.php

What a sexy, spankable bottom!

attachment.php

Bless your guest, gorgeous!

attachment.php
Outstanding, that sits way up high, very tight.

attachment.php

Wow.
Hehehehe, Opportunity for a paired pic then eh. ;)

Always be kind and supportive of your guests :rose:
I believe I am a good hostess, I look after everyone.
Delicious!
Well, standing in the kitchen I suppose delicious might be a relevant remark
What a sexy, spankable bottom!
Would you like to?
Oh. Wow. My. :kiss:
Ty
Bless your guest, gorgeous!
She felt happy not being the only girl bum out
Outstanding, that sits way up high, very tight.
Yes, a very high thong back, pulls up quite tight so you are more 'aware' than a normal low thong
Wow.
Hehehehe, Opportunity for a paired pic then eh. ;)
She would have to join lit, I don't share pics with others normally. But if anyone else wants to pair up, I'm good.

attachment.php

What a thoughtful hostess. The lighting is lovely in this shot too.

attachment.php
You score full marks for being a great hostess .. and for providing a great view!!

attachment.php

Wow can we all come to visit please?

Yellow Thong

First time posting in this thread. My wife Louise just turned 60, but was 58 or 59 in these pics.

Attachments

• AIMG_8366.jpg
    AIMG_8366.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AIMG_8376s.jpg
    AIMG_8376s.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AIMG_8382s.jpg
    AIMG_8382s.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
attachment.php

That was extremely gracious and so thoughtful towards your guest! And fun for us! :devil::devil:

attachment.php

Now, that's what I call an accommodating hostess...

attachment.php

Yep I’m liking that pose a lot. Actually a hellofalot! Very fine ass!

attachment.php

I feel right at home.

attachment.php

That thing looks amazing going between your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back