This is a test of censorship.

What is the premise of the test? That anything goes on the General Board?

In the spirit of experimentation, I tried "reporting" the original post. So far, nada. Lol

Okay lets see what happens here. Bear with me please and see if this gets deleted or removed by the moderators on the general board.
There aren’t moderators on the General Board. Feel free to keep this stuff here! If it gets removed, it will be at the hands of the site owners, incidentally.

Last edited:
only for selected bitter guys with little dicks...oh wait I wouldn't even describe your dick as little'... more like a wee wee that the only purpose it has is to be used for urinating.
Haha!! Here I was trying to help with your experiment, and my dick becomes a topic of discussion. Lol

I'm serious about the experiment, though - I thought you were trying to figure out if GB was moderated. I figured, it somebody reports something and nothing happens, it's probably not moderated. I have some curiosity about how different parts of the site work.

Anyway, I had no intention to ruffle feathers, if in fact I did. I can't always tell! Lol

Haha!! Here I was trying to help with your experiment, and my dick becomes a topic of discussion. Lol

I'm serious about the experiment, though - I thought you were trying to figure out if GB was moderated. I figured, it somebody reports something and nothing happens, it's probably not moderated. I have some curiosity about how different parts of the site work.

Anyway, I had no intention to ruffle feathers, if in fact I did. I can't always tell! Lol
You should post a pic...oh wait..:)

Any reports go straight to Laurel as far as I know. There should be a lot of things reported around here. It's like The Wild West on steroids. 🤣

Oh, I see. I figured the report went to the moderator(s) for any given board.
I can tell you that violations on THIS board, especially intentional violations, you know, to 'test' the rules, will get you tossed off the site faster than almost any other section of the site.

Sorry my comment was immature. But my feathers were ruffled but not by you. Nobodys fault but mine

Back