....This Guy.....

This chick thinks you all are adorable...makes me smile :rose:

And for the record...this chick will watch from the corner of the room..:D

He is cute isn't he? ;)

This chick is very busy but glad to have a few days of down time with the Mister and kiddies. How have you been luvthedesserts?

BTW if I ever open a bakery, I think I'll name it "Luv the Desserts" such a great name :)

This guy's been good. Winding down for the year. The off season is here. And ^^that chick may have the name. I was staring at a brownie when I thought it up. Poor brownie. It never knew what hit it.

This guy's been good. Winding down for the year. The off season is here. And ^^that chick may have the name. I was staring at a brownie when I thought it up. Poor brownie. It never knew what hit it.

This chick thinks it doesn't matter as long as you enjoyed every bite of it ;)

Oh, this guy knows what that means. This guy can make a chick roll her eyes with just wordage. Imagine what this guy is like with all his digits engaged.

That guy is awful full of himself tonight. No worries, we'll remedy that later. :D

This guy is not. This guy is just girthy in his awesomeness. ^that chick just wants to take advantage of this guy's innocence.

Now I know how ^^^that guy got to be so girthy... it's like Pinocchio, but further south on the anatomy. It makes perfect sense to this girl now. :D

as if ^^^that guy has any innocence left. pfft. lol

<-- this girl would like to second ^^^that chick's thought, add a "like" to it and give her a high five just for the hell of it.

This chick just giggled. :)

That guy lost major points. He's got some making up to do.

<-- this girl wants to know... since when does a saint have horns and look like this:

:devil:

and also wear a grin on his face as big as his girth?

<-- this girl wants to know... since when does a saint have horns and look like this:

:devil:

and also wear a grin on his face as big as his girth?

This guy can't help how awesome his horn is. The grin is just from awing my own awesomeness.

oh my, this girl can't take it any more. too much awesomeness to be had here and she may pass out from it all.

good night to that chick and that guy. (hugs, and don't mind me side stepping the girth) ;)

:rose:

Back