Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Evil, evil time zones!

hisses in a feline way

And now? We party!!

grins and throws confetti all around

Not too sure what a "danceso" is ... but hey I guess it could be a thing. I really should be sleeping.

"My candle burns at both ends; it will not last the night; but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - it gives a lovely light!"

A :rose: for her and :rose: for her little one

:(

Sometimes life is just a little bit shit.

I would hope not! ;)

hugs a little tighter with a wicked grin

And as I get to do it so rarely these days, I am in no rush to let a Fishy go either.

Not at all!

I know. It has been a most difficult period and I have been under the pump as they call it here. I'm hoping to have more time this year....even for me would be good!

That's ok - no need to be in any rush.... :rose:

Not at all!

I know. It has been a most difficult period and I have been under the pump as they call it here. I'm hoping to have more time this year....even for me would be good!

That's ok - no need to be in any rush.... :rose:

I know you have.

And one of my hopes for the New Year is for you to have a kinder one. :kiss:

Thinking: I'd like more to drink.

Feeling: Good. Yes, the first two days of this new year have been good.

Doing: Not much of anything at the moment... do I sit on the computer or go read?

Thinking: Geez, it's like I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

Feeling: Tired, even a little fuzzy in the head. Driving takes too much energy, inexplicably.

Doing: Scanning around in cased I missed the most awesome thing ever in the past four days. Planning to veg out pretty soon.

What a way to start off the new year. I was able to do something really good for some friends of mine who really needed some help, and I got a chance to see someone I was frankly not sure I ever would, but thrilled beyond words that I did.

All in the span of a couple of days. 2015 is starting off damn good, if the trend continues, the sky is the limit.

Back