Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Thinking: A whole lot of bullshit that I know is bullshit, yet can't quite stop from making me feel some pretty horrid things about myself and other people.

Feeling: Mostly, fairly crappy, with the occasional ray of light that stabs through the dark gray pallor that surrounds me right now.

Doing: Getting ready to haul myself off to bed, in the hope that the new day will be better than this one.

I feel sad and emotional but supported by some awesome friends. Just a rollercoaster of life sometimes catches me on the lowest of lows, and the highest of highs.

I love and feel the caring my special friends give me, and I love them so much. Wish I could just hug them right now..

I miss you.. to my boys I cared and have lost in the evilness of death..

Random thoughts..

LT: I need to get my Christmas shopping started...

F: Cold! It's so cold here!

D: Putting gloves on and preparing to go ... outside ...

shivers

Also, I should really stop yelling at them when they say stupid things like "Well, he has no sabotages, so I should give it to him".
NO NO NO NO NO!
BASIC GAME THEORY!!!

Ugh, yeah.

I just watched the episode with the judges all competing last night. Watching Geoffrey Zakarian cook in that mini kitchen was much too entertaining.

Feeling really really off for the past few days. Today isn't any different. Feeling like I could just sleep and sleep and sleep, even though I know I'm not really tired.

Hope it goes away soon. Hate feeling like this and not knowing why. :(

Like you can't leave

Even if you only pop up every 6 months. I don't do it for you. I do it for me. I love this place...or...I love much of it and the remembrance.

Even if you only pop up every 6 months. I don't do it for you. I do it for me. I love this place...or...I love much of it and the remembrance.

leaves many a tight, warm hug for the passing lunar one

along with even more for a Duchess

I'm getting a little tired of these gameshows on the Food Network, but now that I'm watching it I like Kitchen Inferno.

I wish I could have just click past it, but they sucked me back in again.

I had to go look. I was not disappointed. In fact, I had another chuckle at the thought of a vehicle stooping. Perhaps if they were in the Cars universe. Which would make that premise even more hilarious.

There's been a weird influx lately of posts written in that same style, with the picture and the measurements and everything.

Back