Things That Make You Uncomfortable....But Also Turn You On

bumping into one of my dads old friends who reminds me of the time he found me asleep with a pillow between my legs! :eek:

bumping into one of my dads old friends who reminds me of the time he found me asleep with a pillow between my legs! :eek:

Lol so long as it’s only the pillow he’s eying up!

Similarly... if they remind you of the pool parties and you think ‘did he really notice me back then?’ Awkward but then...

only one pool party for me, lots of sleepovers though...but yea, definitely know what you mean, really makes me wonder what he has ogled at lol

Fucking upstairs in my creaky bed with my mom sleeping on the couch right downstairs, while he tells me what a whore I am for being sooooo wet.

'Public' nudity on command.

Me: <randomly sends him naked selfie>
Him: Post that in the group.
Me: :eek: GULP. okay... <posts>
Him: good girl :kiss:

A man who can work my soft limits with finesse and then reward me how i want to be rewarded is a man whose dick i want in my mouth.

Mmm, I love a woman who likes me to be in control. Learning her limits and pushing her just enough...

'Public' nudity on command.

Me: <randomly sends him naked selfie>
Him: Post that in the group.
Me: :eek: GULP. okay... <posts>
Him: good girl :kiss:

A man who can work my soft limits with finesse and then reward me how i want to be rewarded is a man whose dick i want in my mouth.

I've given your post more thought, and I realize how much is really here in your statement.

It takes quite some time to understand someone, know their hard/soft limits. A considerable amount of 'thrust and parry' without going over the line and just pissing someone off. The bigger question, I suppose, is how does one do this without being able to gauge responses without subtle auditory and visual ques (i.e. online txt/pm).

Fuck, I hijacked the thread again. If there is already a thread about this that anyone here know about, I'd appreciate a link.

I've given your post more thought, and I realize how much is really here in your statement.

It takes quite some time to understand someone, know their hard/soft limits. A considerable amount of 'thrust and parry' without going over the line and just pissing someone off. The bigger question, I suppose, is how does one do this without being able to gauge responses without subtle auditory and visual ques (i.e. online txt/pm).

Fuck, I hijacked the thread again. If there is already a thread about this that anyone here know about, I'd appreciate a link.

You didn’t hijack. I wish you didn’t stop saying that. You’re making interesting points.
Keep doing that, please.

I always felt vulnerable & exposed & hated having my body movement scrutinized.

It's hard to explain.

I was very graceful in my younger years and got a lot of shit for it. My sense of balance was not good due to inner ear issues but I always caught myself and was rarely ever slowed down by it. "Ballerina boy" I was called more than once.

As a result; I could never bear to dance in public, in any form, until I started dancing with my daughters.

Years before that came about, during that titillating window of time that I wore a collar; it was excruciating to have my movement called out. I don't know which was worse, the occasions that they noted me with amusement, with annoyance or that time it seemed something like contempt.

I was threatened (in a pet store) with a belled cat collar to be worn as an anklet, for walking too softly around their house in the dark. That occasion in particular definitely had me weak in the knees.

Little did I know then... I should have begged for it while I could.

Stag, because of your post, I've been thinking a lot about movement, what I look like when I'm in weird positions, heck, even what I'll look like when I'm actually fucking again. Body image, body scrutiny, feeling awkward or exposed / vulnerable - it's all fucking scary. I LIKE being clothed. Even during sex - I like having only holes exposed and being clothed otherwise. I *say* it's because the emphasis on being a hole, feeling reduced to useful hole status turns me on so much (which it does) but I really think it's because I'm ashamed or maybe... not ashamed? But I don't want to feel that exposed.

High praise thank you.

I seem to have only a handful of stories, & when I realize how much I'm repeating myself the self loathing kicks up a gear.

No. It's a psychological bread line.

"Please mum, can I have some more"

Of course you're a thread enricher MWY.

Bolded part - totally me, too. My kink stories stopped 5 years ago. I tell myself I have new stories to tell - non-kink stories - and that was what was important in my life at that time. Right??

By the way, both of you guys are thread enrichers! :)

Stag, because of your post, I've been thinking a lot about movement, what I look like when I'm in weird positions, heck, even what I'll look like when I'm actually fucking again. Body image, body scrutiny, feeling awkward or exposed / vulnerable - it's all fucking scary. I LIKE being clothed. Even during sex - I like having only holes exposed and being clothed otherwise. I *say* it's because the emphasis on being a hole, feeling reduced to useful hole status turns me on so much (which it does) but I really think it's because I'm ashamed or maybe... not ashamed? But I don't want to feel that exposed.

This breaks my heart.

When I was in my teens we didn't care about body image (and today I still don't). We simply cuddled, had sex, naked or partially clothed, daylight or night, lights on or off, skinny dipped in a pool, and appreciated our uniqueness. We used to have hours of kissing, giggling, soft groping and petting, then after we were about to burst have some really bombastic sex. Now it seams to be hit it and quit it.

I don't like pointing fingers but, the massive influx of unsavory information available at our fingertips via social media, 24 hour idiotic reality TV, faux celebrities, etc... have wrecked many men and women's self confidence. It sucks.

I was a teen in the 80's. I am so pleased that we didn't have social media, it is a social disease IMHO.

I remember being on a dinner/movie date and we went to see Purple Rain in the theatre. We both got so aroused and were doing the subtle not-so-subtle petting in the theatre that after the film we barely made it to the parking lot. I had an erection that could cut diamond and she was sodden. Scandalous! Putting people of the same age watching the same movie in the same theatre today and they'd come out talking about the actors clothes, hair, make-up, hotness, and MAYBE the music.

</rant> <hug>cookiecat :kiss:</hug>

(not to imply cookiecat is a teen)

Last edited:
Cooking and I are very good at breaking hearts it seems.

Shank too.

Nostalgia does that I suppose.

Stick around, maybe we'll triple team you. :p

Bring it. I have big shoulders and will support you all in time of need.

<hugs> everyone </hugs>

Part of my issue is I haven't had sex in a long, long time. Not just sex. I haven't held hands, felt a hand on my ass, been looked at lewdly. This has been due to a long-term caregiving situation with my late husband - I guess I wanted to be clear about that for some reason. We had a D/s, actively kinky relationship. And then we didn't. (See? Stag is spot on.)

I'm slowly coming out of my no-sex, no-intimacy shell. I didn't want it for a while. Now that my lady parts (and my brain) seem to be coming around, suddenly, the thought of being with someone - NAKED - and hopefully trussed up in some insane fashion - has my brain zipping around in crazy, anxiety producing places.

I imagine when it actually does happen, I truly won't be too worried about whether or not my ass looks fat or my tummy jiggles in odd ways. Fingers crossed, right?

Purple Rain! I say we collectively watch it and see what happens. Report back. For scientific purposes.

I have other stories too.

Half composed sagas about fantastic cultures.

One subplot in a convoluted taplestry; A monsterous prince who comes into possession of a dragon, trapped in human form by a magic collar. But is she really trapped? or does she remain by choice and motivations beyond his understanding.

But no audience for all that. Nor time.

I'm guessing there's an audience! It sounds like an allegory for a lot of people. Is that the right word? I feel like it's not. A metaphor? Relatable.

Wow. I can't imagine never wanting an orgasm but going to such an extent boggles my mind. Quoting from another post I made today....

What is important to note here is the clitoris isn't just the visible portion at the apex of the inner labia. That is just the tip! The full clitoral body extends behind the vulva, around the vaginal opening, follows the perineum and ends just above the anal sphincter muscle, almost completely encircling rectal entrance. This is why some women are able to achieve an orgasm from, clitoral (tip) stimulation, vaginal penetration/stimulation, and anal penetration/stimulation.

PM me if you have any additional questions......

These above are the broad strokes, there is so much more to this other than the cursory anatomy. So removal of the external and vulvar portion of the clitoral body doesn't mean eminent denial of orgasm, but will certainly will retard the ability.

I can't say I am in agreement with the current zeitgeist in gender psychology, but the stated article is extreme. Especially disturbing is the portion on infibulation which by definition presents many additional sources for serious medical problems (infection, sepsis, etc).

Part of my issue is I haven't had sex in a long, long time. Not just sex. I haven't held hands, felt a hand on my ass, been looked at lewdly. This has been due to a long-term caregiving situation with my late husband - I guess I wanted to be clear about that for some reason. We had a D/s, actively kinky relationship. And then we didn't. (See? Stag is spot on.)

I'm slowly coming out of my no-sex, no-intimacy shell. I didn't want it for a while. Now that my lady parts (and my brain) seem to be coming around, suddenly, the thought of being with someone - NAKED - and hopefully trussed up in some insane fashion - has my brain zipping around in crazy, anxiety producing places.

I imagine when it actually does happen, I truly won't be too worried about whether or not my ass looks fat or my tummy jiggles in odd ways. Fingers crossed, right?

Purple Rain! I say we collectively watch it and see what happens. Report back. For scientific purposes.

I will watch with you anytime. I'll hold your hand and we can share some giggles.

I wonder if there is a way we COULD do a remote group watch of the same film. Maybe with sidebar chat or something similar. Who's in the AV club here?

Last edited:
as long as i'm lamenting being repetitive, I might as well trot out an old favorite that has relevance to the thread. Turned on, uncomfortable, favorite recollection.

I should name this thing

Somewhere once upon a time we talked about predicament bondage... that could be relevant here too.

Cuffing a right hand to a left ankle and then "permiting" a sub to crawl across the floor to you... as a diabolically great example.

Oh I love the writing there...

I will watch with you anytime. I'll hold your hand and we can share some giggles.

I wonder if there is a way we COULD do a remote group watch of the same film. Maybe with sidebar chat or something similar. Who's in the AV club here?

I've wanted to do things like this for a while. The best way is to just sync up your view times. You can use some programs to share your video but I find them to be clunky sometimes and if one of you don't have a good grasp on the program it just makes it harder.

Skype/Discord seem to be the easiest way to share a video and then just click play as close as possible.

You're never alone.

Santa Claus is always watching right along with you.

:heart:
Staggy.

Another thing to add to this list. Pet Play. It feels really natural, but also uncomfortably close to a “little” which doesn’t turn me on at all. I guess I like the spoiling part.

Back