Things guys do

Every time I wear my Crocs to the Piggly-Wiggly you can almost hear the panties dropping to the floor.

Crocs, wife beater, and fanny pack - the perfect formula for making ladies swoon!

jimmy+cab+driver.jpg

Oh god! For the love of everything holy, why is my vagina crying?! IT JUST WON'T STOP CRYING!!!

Does someone have a towel I could borrow right quick?
Here, I cut off my sleeves rather than rolling them up.
A woman in need, and all that. :D

Every time I wear my Crocs to the Piggly-Wiggly you can almost hear the panties dropping to the floor.

Oh fer fucks sake, thanks. Just tell EVERY FUCKING GUY the real secret to turning us on. Wonderful. :mad:

Crocs, wife beater, and fanny pack - the perfect formula for making ladies swoon!

If you're in a Piggly-Wiggly you probably CAN hear the panties drop.

Like a wet tarp slapping the linoleum.

He's been lying to you— they ain't no Piggly-Wigglies there:
http://www.pigglywiggly.com/store-locations

I know its off topic, but the thread title says 'things guys do'...

Driving home from picking little up from school, windows open, i heard the siren song of a chevy v8 with straight pipes idling in a garage across the street. Of course, semi-ignoring my daughters embarassment, i stopped to check it out. Wine colored 1968 camaro ss dragster. Fuck. Big block bored out to 472 cu. in. Revved a couple of times. Exhaust smell in the garage. Brought back great memories.

Now back to the things that actually turn WOMEN on.

And socks, if he knows what women REALLY like.

What women really like. They like it when a man lifts them off the floor and makes it look like to took no effort.

If you do this wearing nothing but socks, it really enhances the effect.

What women really like. They like it when a man lifts them off the floor and makes it look like to took no effort.

If you do this wearing nothing but socks, it really enhances the effect.

*nods*

A naked man wearing only socks makes everything better.

Back