The Wizard's Apprentice (OOC)

The Jeffinator

Captain Manbeard
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
I had a thread like this before, thought I'd try to revive it. Basically, my character, Cooper "Coop" Kelda, is a 28 year old wizard living in Los Angeles. I need a female to play an 18 year old girl who has recently discovered she is a wizard, and has been abusing her powers. Coop works for the NSA, helping to keep magic a secret from the mainstream populace, and runs into this punk girl with an attitude on one of his investigations. He discovers she doesn't know how to use her powers properly, and what she does know, she abuses.

Coop gives her an ultimatum -- become his apprentice to learn how to be a proper wizard, or go through the Sealing, a very painful procedure that rips away a wizard's magic. A Sealing also often leaves the former wizard with nightmares and psychological issues. Ultimtately, the girl should choose to become Coop's apprentice and he begins training her to use her power, and she accompanies him on various assignments. As her attitude improves and the two become comfortable with each other, a budding romance begins to surface.

This could be a one-on-one, or it could be a group thread with other people playing magical creatures living at Coops are wizard friends or something. Open to anything. Also, whoever wants to play the apprentice, please post a bio and character image and then I will decide.
 
Back
Top