The "who is masturbating now" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really mean the whole time they are playing with themselves. Just when they orgasm they grabbed a breast.

I don't really mean the whole time they are playing with themselves. Just when they orgasm they grabbed a breast.

I’ve been known to do this, I think part of it is a reflex action, when it’s a good orgasm all my muscles tense and clench which makes my hands want to grasp something.....and conveniently my tits are right there! Plus it feels good getting a bit heavy handed with my tits/nipples, it adds to the pleasure of the orgasm.

I’ve been known to do this, I think part of it is a reflex action, when it’s a good orgasm all my muscles tense and clench which makes my hands want to grasp something.....and conveniently my tits are right there! Plus it feels good getting a bit heavy handed with my tits/nipples, it adds to the pleasure of the orgasm.

For many women there is a direct hot connection between theirs breast and their pussy! When I suck and fondle my wife's breasts, she gets extremely wet. When she is orgasming, if I pinch her nipples or suck them, she goes crazy! That's why!

For many women there is a direct hot connection between theirs breast and their pussy! When I suck and fondle my wife's breasts, she gets extremely wet. When she is orgasming, if I pinch her nipples or suck them, she goes crazy! That's why!

Yes yes yes, I love it if my nipples get sucked or pinched and pulled when I’m cumming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back