The Superhero Corporation (reserved)

ERedBoyd

It's all in ur head
Burke McKenzie flew through the city in his Titan armor under the alias of Vanquish, defender of Mega City and leader of the band of Heroes known as the Echelon. He also worked for a shady organization known only as 'The Corporation' which was the real power in the city. They sponsored the heroes, providing them any equipment and resources they needed so they could go into the real fight with super powered villains.

There was a problem though that the Corporation had began to encounter a few years ago. The bad guys were all basically gone. There was no one for the heroes to fight. Sure, they had minor villains like the Boomerang, Kangaroo Punch, Warthog, and the Shadow. But they would provide the company a momentary boost in their ratings and shareholder stock values. So they put together a new plan, a secret one outside the public eye. They created their own brand of super-villain. Super powered suits and secret formulas helped create villains that now ravaged what they were told to ravage. The villains also worked FOR the Corporation as well.

Of course Burke was fully aware of all this and was the reason why he was flying about in his upgraded suit. One of his villains, known as Butcher, had gone missing after a fight a few months back to rescue a singer and now he was tasked with trying to figure out what happened to him.

Butcher wore a suit like his own, complete with laser cleaves, flying, augmented strength, and a hardy lust for women. Now he was gone and so was the suit.

"Burke, I am in place. What about you?" A voice came over his internal comm.

Burke spotted the movie studios and said, "Almost there."

The man on the other side was known as Gregory Wells, aka Dire Wolf, and he wore a powered suit like the rest. This suit gave him enhanced speed and leaping, talons built into his claws and a pair of clawed powered maces which were strapped to his back. The script was pretty cut and dry. There is a contract on one of the producer's of a new and upcoming film called 'Strapped', Brent Jacobs. Of course, Brent had done some shady things in his time that the Corporation caught him on and now had him working as bait from time to time. Dire Wolf was there to kill him!

Vanquish scanned the groups of people walking to and from the various sets and face recognition identified Brent so he flew down saying, "Sir! We have a report that your life is in imminent danger. Please come with...."

A clawed mace came out of no where, slamming into Vanquish and sending him flying into the crowd! By the time he got up, Dire Wolf had grabbed Brent and was quickly making his way up the historic water tower with the intent to hurl him off the top!

Last edited:
“Okay, you’re going to walk over there to Casey ask her what she wants to drink then walk off. That’s your line, got it? Nothing more, nothing less.” The director said, not even glancing up from his script. Anna almost had to roll her eyes. She really didn’t need to be mansplained what her lines were. Honestly, she was just grateful to have lines this time.

Though, it was only because she was the understudy and the last background actress got sick with COVID. She couldn’t fuck this up.

“Got it.” She said, pushing the whisp of blonde hair out of her eyes. Going to her marker, she took a deep breath.

“3,2, 1….ACTION….”

Anna was nervous as hell, even though this wasn’t the best role it was her first speaking role and while she wouldn’t be on camera for maybe more than 5 minutes tops. She’d be on camera and someone would see her face this time.

As soon as the director waved for her to go on she quickly walked over to Casey.

“Would you like something to drink?” She said as she pretended to scribble something down on her notepad.

“What? Oh no.”

Anna blinked and wasn’t sure what to do because that wasn’t her line. She was supposed to order a strawberry margarita. Did she just go? Or fuck. The director said for her to walk off once Casey said her line but what if Casey said the wrong line?

“Why is she still in the scene? Why? Why? Shit. Cut CUT! Back at one.”

Well, that answered that. This was going to be a long day.

Last edited:
"NO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Brent screamed as Dire Wolf raised him high over his head! Thousands of cameras pointed up at Dire Wolf and all his ferocity! Vanquish hovered several yards away yelling, "Put him down Dire Wolf! NOW!!"

With that, the supervillain, flung him as hard as he could through the air!!! Brent screamed out, thousands watching both near and online during live streams! Vanquish turned to take flight and rescue him with Dire Wolf leapt at him, catching Vanquish's leg! A jet blast from Vanquish onto Dire caused the monster to fall straight to the ground. Vanquish raced towards Brent catching him just as he was about to slam into the ground! He landed carefully on the ground to the sound of applause for the rescue, but paid no mind as he leapt back into the air, seeking Dire Wolf once more. He growled into his inner comm, "Fuck you dude... you nearly made me miss him!"

"Sorry!" Dire growled. The crowds of fans and spectators of course couldn't hear a thing!

Vanquish spun around looking for Dire and yelled for the world to hear, "DIRE WOLF!!! Come out and face me!!"!

His internal comm popped off, "Holy shit! I am in set 17A, there is this fucking hot as shit chick in here... blonde, nice titties in a waitress outfit. I am grabbing her."

"What?" Vanquish said on internal comm, "I can get my own girls ass hat."

Laughter rang through the comms once more as he raced about looking for clues to the direction the villain had gone and found people pointing to set 17. He flew into the building through the north... as Dire Wolf raced out the back, a blonde bombshell waitress coiled in the retractable cabling at her wrists, waist, and ankles that came from the villain's wrists slung on his back! Her screaming made him smile and he growled to his captive, "I am going to fuck you up slut! First, got to get rid of that asshat hero!"

He raced along at full speed as trying to gain more ground! Vanquish burst out the south entrance looking about as Dire hit the cloaking device on his suit helping him blend into the be background as he leaped up the side of a building and began crossing one rooftop after another!

Becoming the damsel in distress hadn't been on Anna’s to do list today. Everything seemed to happen so quickly too. Heroes came flying through the set knocking things over.

“Get the fuck off my—“ the director didn’t even get a chance to finish his ranting as screams started happening and people began pulling out their cellphones.

Anna had been grabbed by one of them and her hands were suddenly tied too. “W-what’s going on? What’s happening? Let me go you asshole!”

This had gone from getting a one liner in a tv show to become a hostage. Not the best of days.

"I am going to fuck you up slut! First, got to get rid of that asshat hero!"
Hero? As if on cue, the hero came through one of the entrances but it didn’t seem like he could see them.

“Help!” She screamed.

Last edited:
"HELP!!!"

The voice came from a little ways away and up. Vanquish turned to see her floating most peculiarly on the back of Dire Wolf who was invisible for the most part! He turned and flew towards the beast and raised his arm cannon up and fired shooting at the area just before Dire Wolf who only leapt over the sudden hole and kept going. He flung his maces back blindly as he dropped into an alley!

By the time Vanquish had landed in the alley, Dire stood there with the blonde woman and a blade at her throat! He said, "I know I can't outrun you so you will back off or she dies!"

Vanquish turned his head towards the woman saying, "Are you okay miss?"

"TALK TO ME ASSHAT!" Dire Wolf growled and pressed the blade closer, drawing a tiny bit of blood.

"Okay! Okay!" Vanquish said as he stepped closer saying, "Let her go and we can work this out."

"Take one more step asshat!" He said and then pressed a button on his hand...

An EMP grenade went off with a metal gong sound blasting both suits of armor! Dire Wolf had protected his own easily enough but when it hit Vanquish, his suit shorted out and fell still. The Wolf laughed, shoving the knife back into his sheath, then grabbed her and raced away once more!

Vanquish waited for 5 minutes as was in the script before he powered his suit back on. Of course his suit was protected from EMP as well, but no one else needed to know that. He lifted off the ground and checked the scanner for the tracer he had planted on the Wolf. To his irritation, the wolf seemed to be climbing up a building once more! What was it with fighting on the sides of buildings other than for visual spectacle and it was the command of the Corporation itself.

By the time he caught up with the Wolf, he had reached the 20th floor of a condo complex with the woman. His thick metallic hand firmly on the woman's ass! Vanquish raced to catch up! Dire growled as he witnessed his nemesis showing up, that he needed a new distractor for him. He said, "Sorry bitch." He let her go to fall towards the ground!

Dozens of drones and hundreds of people on the ground were witness to this as was Corporation camera crews to record the mighty rescue as well! Vanquish turned and plunged towards the falling woman catching her wrists as she got to the 5th floor and slowed the fall down till she landed safely on the ground. He looked down to her saying, "Now.. are you okay?"

The flight had been shaky of course. It was kind of funny that Anna was making inside jokes to herself while being captive but it was really the only thing she could do to keep herself from totally freaking out and screaming literally every five seconds.

She let out a soft sigh of relief when her and had the hero called him Dire Wolf earlier? She felt the blade of the knife press against her throat. Was this how she died? A background actress who’d walked in maybe three blockbuster films and almost had a one liner in a movie. How pathetic was she?

"I know I can't outrun you so you will back off or she dies!"

“Just fine, you know hoping to not get my neck slit but…I trust you to do your job…”

She almost had to keep herself from rolling her eyes at their back and forth fighting banter before she was pulled away again.

“Oh Cmon, aren’t you supposed to be the hero?!” She yelled as the grenade went off. It was almost like the whole thing was scripted. Without warning, sort of — she was pushed over the 20 story building and screamed. She closed her eyes tightly as tears fell down her cheeks. Okay, so this part— this wasn’t scripted.

She was going to die, wasn’t she? She hadn’t had a boyfriend in two years. No kids. She was a failed actress and …

—Was slowly landing on the ground. She blinked a few times as she stared back at the man. She never really paid much mind to many of the heroes. She thought all of them just seemed really arrogant and fake. However, right now Anna was reaaally glad he’d been there. “Thank you. I mean, yes. I’m okay, now. “ she smiled.

Vanquish went to go after Dire Wolf once more but as he looked up, he noticed he was gone. He obviously could see him with his heat signature and internally, heard Gregory said, "Okay... I am out. Good luck."

"Same to you." He said on his internal microphone. He lied, "Dire Wolf is gone. I can't see him on my sensors anywhere"

He then turned his eyes back towards her and noticed a growing crowd of people all with their phones out and recording the interaction. He then said, "What do you think, shall we pose for the cameras some?"

Without a warning, he scooped her up into his arms and lifted off the ground about 10 feet, holding her in the true damsel in distress while the cameras all snapped their photos and took their recordings. Unfortunately, the crowd began to grow so big, the natural attraction of superheroes having that effect that he realized he wouldn't be able to let her back down without landing on someone's head. He said, "Ladies and Gentlemen... as you can see, she is quite traumatized. I am going to take her to the hospital now. If you will excuse us."

With that, he lifted up away from the crowd and high into the sky. He felt her clinging to him as they reached the top of the building and looked about to make sure Dire really was gone. Gregory had already assured him that he was in the stairwell now out of his suit which could morph into a small metallic plate on his chest and was out of play. He gently landed on the skyscraper roof and he set her down once again saying, "I... am sorry about that. I thought perhaps a few photos would help our press. You... are an actress or crew?" He gauged her based on the waitress outfit and suspected crew. She was a delicious morsel though as he studied her. When she touched his suit, it recorded her fingerprint which he ran through the database and had pulled most of her information already with a career as an actress. None the less, he wanted to see what she would say.

She watched as he flew up in the air looking for the bad guy again before returning ignoring as people began pulling out their phones taking pictures and videos as he landed. Shit, this was going on YouTube and social media wasn’t it? Clearly, it would be somewhat good press but at the same time people still wouldn’t exactly know who she was.

"What do you think, shall we pose for the cameras some?"

Anna was brought out of her thoughts and almost had to wonder if it would even be worth it. She didn’t get much time to even consider it though. She opened her mouth to answer.”I actually have to get back on —“

But he’d already picked her up and flew her up in the air.”Shit!” Okay, it was probably a bad time to say she was scared of heights. She clinged to him tighter than she should have. It was a miracle that throughout this whole ordeal she hadn’t been a screaming mess.

Her heart was racing and she kept her eyes closed until she felt the steady ground underneath her feet when they landed. She let out a slow steady breath. “Um…it’s fine. I just…don’t do great with heights. Sorry, which hero are you? I don’t…I’m not big with who is who? No offense.” When he’d revealed his face, her heart stopped. Holy shit. He was hot.

She cleared her throat and glanced away for a minute before looking back at him. “I’m an actress.” Her theatre teacher had always said that even as a background actress you always said you were actor, never aspiring. Besides, part of her kind of wanted to impress him just a little.

Though she couldn't see it, he was smirking when he got asked which hero he was. It was kind of like being a Rock Star and known world wide. It became very difficult after that to do anything in privacy. He said, "I am Vanquish, leader of the hero band known as Echelon." The helmet on his suit shifted into a liquid state and folded back into the suit itself revealing his regular face. It didn't bother him that the world knew who he was. He had no family or real friends in the world. He lived in the top floors of the Corporate Tower with pretty much anything money could buy. Yet, it was quite lonely at the top.

He let his eyes move down her body a moment and he saw blood on the side of her costume, not much, just a cut and he pointed down to it saying, "Are you injured?"

As she examined herself, he couldn't help but admire the curviture of this delicious female stock...

“Vanquish? Just…Vanquish?” Anna tilted her head staring at him admiring his facial features a bit more. God, he was handsome. It was the blonde hair and the electric blue eyes that really did it for her. That irony was that she usually wasn’t attracted to blonde guys, maybe because she was blonde herself. She forced back some nervous energy and then looked over at her side. Was she bleeding? She hadn’t even realized that she was. She bent over some trying to see the cut on her side her ass sort of lifting up at that point.

“I um think I’m okay. But if I’m bleeding enough where it’s going through my costume…”

Fuck.

She really did need to get back on set. If they replaced her, it would take her forever to get another speaking role. “You know what. I should be fine. I’m not feeling woozy or sick or anything. I need to get back to set 17a, where I was before and see if they still need me or if I need to come back tomorrow. Your job is stable, I can be replaced at any second so…it was nice meeting you,Vanquish.”

He smiled and said, "I will fly you back then. I bet your producers would love some on set behind the scenes footage of you being carried back right? Of course they would. Oh... my alias is Vanquish, but you..." He leaned in a little closer and said, "Can call me Burke." His helmet shifted back over his head once more.

He scooped her into his arms once more without giving her an option and turned his flight back towards the studios. He said, "If you don't mind, I will stop by tonight for my payment... I hope 8PM works for you."

He landed the suit down at the garage which had the set in place. The producers and directors and crew all gasped and clapped at his landing with the woman. He said, "Never you fear, Anna. When villains like Dire Wolf threaten the citizens of this fine city, I will be there once more to protect you. Here..."

From his suit, a bulb of liquid metal came out at the finger and shifted into that of a sleek metallic pager. He handed it to her and said, "If you ever have trouble, just push on this and I will come rescue you."

He smiled and took a few more pictures with her before saying, "Now I am off to try and seek out Dire Wolf now! Be safe citizens!"

And with that, he flew off... knowing his little gadget he had given her would be his ticket into her world. He could be able to track her anywhere so long as she had the device in her possession.

“Burke…” Anna repeated.

She highly doubted she was going to see him again though. That was until he said he was going to pick her up at 8 pm. She shook her head. “No. I can’t go out with you at 8. I have something to do at 8. You can’t just decide when I go out—“

Oh god, they were flying. Weren’t they? Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. She couldn’t even properly reject him as she realized they were mid air and she buried her face in his metallic chest. “I really hate heights.” She whined.

She let out a soft sigh of relief when they landed and shakily got out of his arms. Everyone seemed to be amazed as they took more pictures. She felt like she was going to throw up. Anna forced a smile and took the pager. “Thanks, Vanquish.” She smiled at the cameras again, all fake. Anna started to walk back towards where the director was then turned to tell Vanquish that he could not come get any sort of payment at 8 because she had plans. She had an improv class but he was gone.
It was fine though. He didn’t know her address so, it would be okay right?

With a chuckle Burke walked into his apartments using the 'hero' entrance which allowed him time to let his suit receded into it's carrying case on his chest. It was the beauty of nanotech.

"Did you fuck her?" Gregory said as he leaned up on the bar and took a swig of his scotch he had helped himself too.

Burke said, "That cunt is hot! Perhaps... we could use another superheroine on the team. Tits like that. Fuck me running."

Gregory laughed and poured up Burke a drink and they talked further about the next round of attacks into the evening.

Finally Burke checked his time and it read 7:45pm so he looked to his long time friend saying, "I got to go. Got to get my reward now." He turned, suited up and left the exit once again and began to fly towards her home which according to the tracker was where she was.

The one room studio apartment had a balcony on it near the top floor and he landed quietly on it and looked through the glass. He was pleased to see her in the process of changing into an outfit and he tapped the glass to get her attention.

The remainder of Anna’s day hadn’t been super exciting. The set had been destroyed but the director had been impressed that Vanquish leader of the Echo heroes or whatever the fuck they were called had chosen her to rescue her like she was someone special. It was ridiculous actually. Anna didn’t think heroes actually had to make a decision on who they actually chose to save.

Anyways, because of that it actually gained her a little bit of favor. She didn’t lose her job. In fact, she got more lines because of it and got to walk in more than once in the movie which was weird.

She wasn’t going to question it though. That night, she was getting ready for her class in her one bedroom studio apartment and had to change out of her costume. Standing her pink laced bra and panties, she jumped at the sound and whipped around. She reached for a robe and quickly pulled it on and over herself. “Vanquish, What are you doing here? How did you get my address?”

The vanquish suit slithered back into it's case on his chest and gave a smile to her saying, "I looked your address up. If you would be so kind..." He tipped his head to the slider door and waited for her to unlock it and slide it open. He stepped inside and let his eyes gaze down her body along those delicious looking legs. There was a hunger in his eyes that she would not be able to deny.

He said, "Well, I am here because I am here to collect my payment for your rescue. I know... before you say it, " He raised his hands in mock innocence, "What could you ever do to pay back the man who quite literally saved your life from certain death? It's... a fair question."

He stepped past her and glanced around the studio a bit with mild disgust at the simpleness of it before saying, "This is a nice place. It's obvious money isn't going to be an option though... Nothing personal. But you are what they would call a starving artist right?"

He turned to face her and said, "So, what kind of payment do YOU think is sufficient for the saving of your life this afternoon... oh." He snapped his finger as if he remembered something as an afterthought, "And the free publicity you got in my arms..."

She frowned and slowly slid the door open, hesitantly though every fiber of her being told her not to and that this was a very bad idea. Closing the door behind her, Anna cleared her throat.

She didn’t exactly like how he was looking at her apartment. It probably wasn’t as fancy as his place. However, it worked for her for the time being. “I tried to tell you before you rushed off that I have a class.”

Arrogant asshole.

“As for a thank you, I was just gonna send like a thank you basket or something…” she said slowly backing away from him. Vanquish was getting too close and Anna didn’t like that. She could feel her heart racing. He was handsome, sure but so far she didn’t like him as a person.

He seemed arrogant and well full of himself. “I shouldn’t have to thank you for doing your job. That’s like every person having to thank a police officer for arresting a criminal but I mean best case scenario I could probably I dunno go out to dinner with you or something just not tonight because like I said I have an improv class. I go every Friday night at 8.” She glanced at the clock above Vanquish. It was already 7:55. She was going to be late which wasn’t a huge deal she just hated being late.

Burke just smiled as she offered to go out to dinner. It was a start. He said, "I like the idea of dinner with you. You know, I think that would be fantastic. Improv class you say? Make up some excuse why you can't make it... you know, use that improv talent. I really have a pretty tight schedule lately so and I would really like to spend a little time with you now."

Seeing her back away a bit, he looked down to her with a little bit of testiness in his gaze and words. He said, "Listen, I know... I know... this is all a bit too much right? I get that a lot. People tend to get star struck when they see me. Yes, I do incredible things... and yes, I am more famous than near anyone else. Hell, I can barely walk down the streets without fans rushing me... I miss the days I could just walk down the street you know. But with you not knowing which hero I was earlier."

He pointed a finger at her and wiggled it, "Do you know how refreshing that is to NOT be known? Fame can be so ... demanding you know... well, you wouldn't know just yet. That is why I want to get to know you more. You can count it as my payment for saving your life. Come on... go put on a pretty dress and some heels, I will take you on a tour around the city... right now. I love the color blue and silver if you have a dress in that color. Consider it Vanquish's million dollar tour. Come on... I insist."

He studied her body again and desired more than just that tour. His smile looked more like a smile from a used car salesman. The thing that made him a bit scary was he could literally shift into his suit and rip a human body in two. Little did she know just how dangerous he could be and how badly he would take no for an answer?

“Right, so…” Anna cleared her throat as she moved towards her closet still holding on tightly to her robe so she wouldn’t show any skin. She glanced behind her pressing her lips together tightly. “Listen, I’m flattered. Really, I am. I — I don’t take this lightly at all. Im sure a man of your stature has way better options than a d grade at best actress.” She almost had to flinch at her own insult.

“I really am busy tonight though and was reallly looking forward to my class. Tomorrow night though, I promise. I’ll um… I’ll even give you my number as a show of …good faith. Like you said It’s not every day a girl like me gets asked out by the leader of the…the….” Fuck, what did he say they were called again? “The echoes.”

She turned again and flashed a bright smile at him before she pulled out a skirt out and a nice top out of her closet letting go of her robe for the first time since he’d been there. She could still feel his looming presence and just really hoped he left. Once her outfit was chosen she glanced at the clock. It was already late but she could probably make it there at 8:30 the class was 2 hours long and no one really cared if you were late because it wasn’t one of those strict classes. It was a more come if you could make it classes.

Anna wasn’t going to tell Vanquish that. She grabbed her phone and smiled. “Um, so what’s your number? I’ll text you right now. Good faith. “

He was finding harder and harder to resist. She stood there in her panties and bra, her skirt and top laid out on the bed. He said, "You have my card sweetheart, it downloaded my contact into your phone as soon as it synced with your system. But, something tells me you would rather spend time doing something else than being with the savior of Mega City and your personal rescuer."

He stepped towards her and gently plucked her phone from her hand and set it on the dresser as she turned to face him in just her bra and panties. He had slow walked towards her forcing her to put her back to the wall, which of course pushed her tits out more fully for his inspection. He took his time as he got within arms reach though and let his eyes move down her body nice and slow.

With a small smirk on his face, he leaned in and said, "You could always pay me in another way, something a bit more... intimate."

His hand moved along the side of her ribcage down her torso along her hips. He said, "I would be happy to accept say..." He gently took her hand and pressed it onto his bulge in his pants and said, "Another form of payment, then perhaps that date a little later one."

He felt her jerk her hand away as things suddenly seemed to snap into place for her what he meant! He said, "Come on baby... I have seen you watching me. So, get down on your knees, give me a blow job, drink my cum, and I will call it even for now. You can go on to your... improv course."

With a grin, he said, "Trust me, you could do a hell of a LOT worse than blowing off Vanquish. What do you say sugarpop?" He had her positioned against the wall near the corner in her bedroom by her closet. Not much room for her to move around there... in just her pretty bra and silky panties.

Anna had no place to go as she was literallly backed against a wall. The idea of dinner actually sounded like a better idea now than her improv class which now either way she was going to miss. Warily, she glanced at the clock but didn’t say anything as her eyes narrowed at Vanquish.

“Wow. I almost found you charming. Thanks for that wake-up call.” She thought bitterly. She forced a smile because somehow Anna didn’t think she’d be getting out of this. He was a well known hero and she was a nobody.

“Fine.” She held that smile of hers.”If you back up, please. I think I have a blue dress on the other side of my closet. It has silver glitter sequins on it. How did you know?” She said with a small laugh while hoping he’d go back to the dinner date idea.

Burke stopped her from moving and clamped a hand around her throat and pushed her gently back into the corner. His grip was like steel unwavering and unyielding. He watched as her hands gripped his as he said, "I think that blow job is going to happen now... baby." His charm, his fake smile, his niceties faded and the dark insistent beast poked his head out and looked at her.

He held her for a long moment as he struggled to put the beast back in bay and he slowly let his hand off her neck. It hadn't been that tight, just locked in place like a steel collar. He put a smile back on his face and said, "I am sorry. I don't know what came over me... but, you see..." He reached to her bra strap and flicked if off her shoulder and said, "The moment I saw you, I realized I wanted you." He flicked the other bra strap off and he smiled as she struggled to keep her bra on her.

He said, "A hot little blonde like you with nice big tits, slim waist and those tight fuck me lips... you are a temptation for sure. I am pretty damn good with my tongue too so you do one for me and I will return a favor for you. What... do... you... say?"

There was no mistaking his tone, he was being quite serious.

Anna gripped his hand the moment Vanquish grabbed her neck, her eyes widening in fear. She could feel the air leaving her lungs. Shit, shit, shiiit. She had to get through to him.”V-Vanquish, D-du..” no, no his name was shit what was his name? Burke. He said his name was Burke.

“Burke..c-can’t breathe…” she whispered.

When he released her, she just stared at him as he asked and didn’t dare move an inch as he flicked her bra straps off. Though when the second one was pushed off she tried to keep the bra on, pressing her lips together tightly, Anna frowned.

He was asking her again but this time, she didn’t think no was an actual option. He’d just tried to choke her with his bare hands. “Fine. Okay. Whatever.” She gave him a shaky smile before moving her hand back to the bulge in his pants. She unzipped them, all the while her hand was shaking.

Anna glanced up at him and then pulled his cock out and took it in her mouth. Her bra strap sliding further and further down her shoulders since they’d already been pushed off, earlier.

He looked down at studied this beauty as more and more of her body became exposed to him. He said, "Take me as far back in your mouth as you can... .that's it..." He felt her complying to him. He added, "Eyes on me please." He blinked twice and said, "There, what a gorgeous view. Now, take your bra off the rest of the way please."

He blinked twice again, which meant he took a graphic recording of what he saw and burned it into his nanite processors. In a fancy term, he was taking pictures as he blinked two times in a row. He moaned as her mouth bobbed on him once more.

He gently kicked her legs apart and said, "Put your hands ... behind your head please... fuck me... you are fucking amazing!"

He leaned down and split her hair into two handfuls and coiled them around her wrists which locked them into place as he held the end of her hair and wrist together. He began to take more control as he began sliding harder and deeper into her mouth and throat!

Her first gagging was music to his ears and he nearly came right then and there. He said, "Oh damn... yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!" He gave a most peculiar scream/shout as his seed exploded into her throat as he slammed her mouth hard onto his shaft! There was only one way to go this way and that was down into her stomach.

As ordered, Anna took more of him down her throat. Inch by inch, she took his cock even further until a gurgling sound could be heard. She was going to be sick. Never in her life had she been forced to give someone head before and while, it could’ve been someone way worse and way worse looking; it was really the fact that this whole thing was forced.

She didn’t even want to look him in the eyes but since he’d told her to keep looking at him she made herself not look away as she bobbed her head back and forth. Each time she’d take more of his cock down her throat.

She pushed the rest of her bra down so that her breasts her visible for him and forced herself not to cry. He didn’t deserve to see her tears. She was stronger than this, better than this. Her hands moved behind her back when he ordered her to and everything seemed to change when he grabbed her hair splitting it in two almost like pigtails and taking control.

Fuck, she almost couldn’t breathe again and reminded herself to breathe through her nose as his cock slammed down her throat, choking her — gagging her. Despite, her glare up at him her pussy tingled betraying her and tits jiggled from the force. Once he exploded inside her mouth because of the position she was in and there wasn’t exactly any way for her to back out of it she was forced to swallow it.

She hadn’t been ready for him to cum so soon though and some of it dribbled out of her mouth and fell on her tit as she stared helplessly up at him.

Back