The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Anna liked the first one. It matched her eyes. But she turned her head to look at Carter, trust shining deep in her eyes.

“Whatever Daddy wants to see when he spreads my thighs to look at my soaking pussy is okay with me. Which do you like, Daddy?”

Anna was unashamed at the way she spoke of Carter in front of their audience.

Something had changed in her the last couple of days. Yes, he was her husband and in front of clients she would refer to him neutrally but respectfully, but here in the safety of her home, Anna wasn’t going to hide the truth. Gary was probably being paid a pretty penny for discretions, but she could see that he was digging it, anyway, if the bulge in his pants meant anything.

She drew her eyes up to his face.

“Can he fuck me as soon as it’s done or should we wait?” she asked boldly.

Vanessa giggled, rolling her eyes fondly at her always horny Mistress.

Anna tossed her a superior look. “What? Why should I deny it? I see you looking at the jewelry in need baby and I know you would look some beautiful with a piece of your own. You would be perfect - our gorgeous little girl forever, with only the best quality piercings in your clit for your Master and I - our claim on you. Would you like that? I think you’ve earned it but as always it’s up to our Daddy if he wants to pierce your hot little clitty.”

Feeling a warning snack on her thigh, Carter drew her attention.

This was about Anna for now, and he would decide what to do with Vanessa after he had forced a needle through the meaty nut of his wife’s clitoris.

Locking eyes with him, Anna curled her knee over his shoulder and pulled him in a bit closer. She couldn’t resist one final tease.

“Say goodbye to your wife’s virgin clit, baby. This is the last time you’ll ever see it without bling. I never imagined that I’d be spending your money on diamonds to dress my pretty little cunt!” She blew him a kiss, laughing. “Are you ready?”

Friday Night - Anna is pierced

Carter let out a chuckle when Anna asked his advice. He knew she would pick the emerald piercing because it matched her eyes. “I like the same on baby,” he snickered. “Now when I look at that lovely pussy and see the emerald stones, it will be like staring into your beautiful eyes.

The matter was settled on which piercing Anna would get but then she wanted to know about fucking. Gary looked a bit sheepish at her question but he was a professional. “There is a healing process because of the nature of the piercing. It’s recommended that for the first two weeks, sex should be done with a condom. There is a risk of infection and you should not take a bath either. Showering is the best and most healthy way to ward off any potential infection.

Vanessa listened intently to Gary’s description and then listened to Anna. She got excited hearing her speak of being their gorgeous little girl forever. The moment of truth was upon her. If she was allowed to be pierced, it was a foregone conclusion she was their slave. They could treat her however they wished and she would not be going back to the vanilla lifestyle with her husband. “Yes mistress. I would be honored to have you and master pierce my clit.” There she said it. It was out in the open.

Vanessa felt a moment of remorse thinking about leaving Chris. But she had not been granted the privilege of being pierced. She turned her full attention to Carter watching him look at her mistress and then at the jewelry. This was his decision. She could feel the moisture growing between her thighs as she secretly and silently waited for the decision but it would have to wait.

Carter looked at the moisture oozing from Anna’s pussy. It was time to give Anna her surprise. Telling Gary, he was ready, he followed his instructions closely, poking the sterile needle into her clitoris, puncturing it. Anna moaned and let out a yelp of pain when the needle penetrated the sensitive area. It was over rather quickly and Gary help by dabbing the small amount of blood from the punctured area. Gary showed him the proper way to install the vertical clit jewelry. Gary then produced a mirror and held it so Anna could gaze upon her new jewelry.

Vanessa watched the entire procedure and flinched a little when Anna let out a yelp of pain. Did it really cause her mistress, who loved pain, a lot of discomfort? But Vanessa saw Anna recover rather quickly and she swore Anna let out a moan. Did she have an orgasm when Carter pierced her clitoral region.

Carter pulled back, looking at Vanessa. Her face registered some doubt and he wondered if she had changed her mind. Asking her the fateful question, Vanessa reaffirmed her desire to be pierced by her master and mistress if they so desired her to be pierced.

Glancing at Anna, he smiled at his newly pierced wife. “I’ve decided that you’re right. Vanessa does deserve to be pierced. “You will do the honor of picking out the jewelry you want her to wear as a symbol that she belongs to us. And then I want you to pierce her as a show of affection.”

Gary chuckled, picking up the black leather case. Holding it in front of Anna, the trio waited for her to pick out a piece of jewelry that would solidify Vanessa as their personal slave. As Carter waited for Anna to select the jewelry, he thought of Blair and Lizzy who they purchased at one of Josh’s nightclubs. Should they be brought into the fold? Were he and Anna beginning a group of sex addicts for their personal use? He shook his head and smiled as Anna looked over the merchandise.

For Vanessa, Anna chose the flower with the diamond in the middle. Her own piercing had stung for a moment before it settled into a sweet throb that sent Anna into a sudden euphoria, needy. Anna loved it already, though she was pouting about not having any baths or using condoms (a true tragedy, really) for the next little while. Even if it was a short time only, Anna didn’t love that. She understood the logic behind it and grudgingly agreed to behave, but she didn’t like it.

She turned her attention to Vanessa, standing next to her. Anna’s fingers feathered around the other woman’s body and grabbed a handful of ass before sneaking into the other woman’s pants, fingers seeking out Vanessa’s engorged clitoris. Anna squeezed it beneath two fingers, leaning up to kiss her on the chin.

“I think I need a nurse. I have a sudden pain in my groin that I attribute to a foreign body and I think I need a second opinion. Do you know anyone?” She joked.

Then she got serious again. “If you want this, Daddy and I will pierce you, but once we do, you’re our girl. It’s up to you to make the decision. It will only hurt for a second and then we can cuddle up in bed with a movie while Daddy inspects his girls. What do you think?”

Friday night - Vanessa's turn to be pierced.

Vanessa was nervous. It was time to make a commitment to this kinky couple and she had second thoughts about being pierced. But when Anna spoke of her belonging to them, her future was determined, she wanted this more than she wanted her vanilla husband.

"Yes mistress. I want this," she moaned as Anna's fingers toyed with her engorged jewel. "Please mistress make me yours and I will be your slave. I will care for you and master as long as you will have me."

Vanessa surprised herself with her declaration. Her life had been mundane until she met them and they turned her life upside down. She wasn't sure what her future would be but she was sure that at this moment, she wanted to serve Carter and Anna.

Anna got up from the desk to the delight of Gary, the tattoo artist. He was getting an eye full and in a few moments he was going to get more eye candy. The couple easily stripped her of her garments and then lay her on the desk. Gary felt his cock growing thicker in his trousers and from the glances he got from the women, it was not lost on them. Would it be possible to get a bonus from them?

His mind was delirious with erotic fantasies when his thoughts were interrupted by Carter, asking for his guidance once more.

Vanessa moaned, feeling two pairs of hands roaming over her thighs and then opening her flowery cover, to expose her clit, ready to be pierced. She watched Anna hover over her and knew she had made the right decision.

Unable to help herself, Anna bent at the waist between Vanessa’s thighs and nuzzled in to get a big whiff of her slave’s feminine scent. Just before she righted herself, teeth grazing the little nub as a reminder that she was in their hands, Anna closed her mouth around the button and gave it a few good sucks to encourage the blood flow (and because Vanessa had one yummy quim). In this position, both women were on view for the men in the room, and Carter watched his girls proudly. There was a bright glimmer where the light caught the new steel of Anna’s piercing peeking out from between her labial folds, and her red little pucker was on view, as well as her sore well-used cheeks from where she’d taken the belting earlier.

Anna suckled gently on the other girl’s precious jewel for a few more moments before she stood and ran soft hands up the open legs. “Don’t be scared, baby. We’re going to take such good care of you as long as you behave. We’ll give you the world and you won’t want for anything,” Anna cooed, voice sonorous and warm.

As Anna talked, Carter reached for the needle. Anna’s words were a good distraction and Vanessa’s tense body slowly relaxed, at which point Carter forced the needletip through the sensitive bud. She only had a moment on pain before it was all over and Anna was smiling proudly at her, hands smoothing down Vanessa’s hair soothingly.

“Welcome home, darling.”

Friday Night - The tattoo artist gets a bonus

Carter was pleased, seeing Anna comfort Vanessa just before he stuck the sterile needle into her sensitive nugget. He noted Gary standing nearby giving him instructions again, making sure the procedure went off without a hitch. But Carter also saw the gleam in his eyes. The tattoo man must get to see naked bodies every day so this must be routine eye candy for him. The bulge in his pants suggested he found these two women especially appealing.

When the procedure was complete, Carter watched Anna smooth Vanessa’s hair and then lean down to kiss her nurse. The nurse was now truly theirs and he felt a lot of pleasure knowing they would show her the world as Anna suggested.

Walking to the other side of the desk, Carter ran his hands over Vanessa’s body as he approached her head, where Anna was still kissing her. He smiled when Anna pulled back and allowed him to lean down and kiss their servant. “Anna is right baby. You belong to us and we are going to open a whole new world for you to explore and enjoy.”

The kiss was soft and inviting at first, feeling Vanessa’s hunger. Their lips touched briefly and then meshed together forcefully, tongues searching and probing. Carter felt Anna’s hands running ever so lightly before he pulled back, realizing Gary was standing at the end of the desk watching with his mouth agape.

Chuckling, Carter stood, looking the tattoo artist directly in the eyes. “You have certainly earned your pay tonight Gary and I see these two lovely women have made an impact on you.” Carter glanced downward to the large bulge in his trousers.”

Turning to Anna and Vanessa, the look in Anna’s eyes was unmistakable. She was a cock slut. “I know you’d like to feel your cock in my girls but that is not possible right after punching a hole into their love nugget.” Carter heard Vanessa and Anna snicker at the same time.

“So, as a bonus for your fine work, I’m sure my girls would love to give you something special.” His meaning was unmistakable. Anna helped Vanessa get off the desk and then approach the tattoo artist.

Gary looked dumbfounded but pleased seeing two very desirable naked women approaching him. As the women pushed him against the edge of the desk and then fell to their knees, running their hands over his covered package, Carter reassured him. “I like to watch sometimes and besides I’ll get my thanks later.”

The women stroked palms over the covered erection before Anna’s hunger for cock became too much. Vanessa was more subdued as usual, but once Annaleigh wrapped pouty red lips around Gary’s crown and began to suck him to full harness, the nurse wasn’t long burying her face against his balls and giving them some attention while her Mistress worked the shaft expertly.

Anna sucked cock loudly and messily as usual, taking full enjoyment. After one swirl of her tongue around the head, she pulled back and asked for direction from Carter. “Where should he cum, baby?”

Then she was right back to it, looking up at the tattoo artist as her mouth sunk all the way down until her nose and lips nestled into his pubes. His cock wasn’t as big as Carter’s but Anna wasn’t really too picky on that as long as she got dick at all. With a couple long pulls of her throat where she swallowed around him and bobbed all the way up to the slit and back down, Anna felt his thighs tense against her hands.

He’d been so excited watching the wife of an infamous businessman spread her legs and talk dirty shamelessly that he was more than ready.

But Anna wanted Vanessa to have the gift of his cum - she’d promised herself that the only cream she’d swallow from here on out would be her husband’s unless he demanded otherwise of her.

Nobody tasted as good as Carter did anyway, always leaving her belly full of the best treat when he exploded into her mouth and throat, loads so big they ran down the corner of her lips.

As Anna and Vanessa switched spots and Vanessa voluntarily sucked another man’s cock (she really was becoming their little slut, God bless), Anna worked to squeeze and jerk the small bit of shaft that the other woman couldn’t fit in her mouth with one hand as she rolled and played with his testicles in the other hand.

“Look at how badly she wants your cum,” Anna husked. “Are you going to paint her pretty little face white as a thank you gift? She’d look so hot,” she encouraged.

Friday night - Gary gets his bonus treat

Carter enjoyed watching his wife and their submissive nurse give Gary the bonus he deserved. The payment for his services was more than enough to satisfy him but the bonus was the icing on the cake. Gary had been sworn to secrecy because he didn’t want him to advertise that he pierced the wife of a very important businessman. It wouldn’t bode well for them if word got out and if word did get out, it wouldn’t bode well for Gary and Gary knew the consequences. The women were taking good care of him and it was one more way to insure his silence.

He chuckled when Anna asked where Gary should shoot his load and then proceeded to tell him to paint Vanessa’s lovely face. Carter’s eyes took in the expertise of his wife and the growing confidence of their nurse. She was a bit hesitant but once she started to suck Gary’s cock, Carter knew she was going to be a great asset to him and Anna.

Gary was growing more excited with each loud messy suck from his wife and Carter thought the tattoo artist was going to explode in her mouth. But he needn’t worry. Anna knew exactly when to pull back, leaving the tattoo artist gasping for air. Anna had a smirky look on her face, waiting for Gary to calm down a little. When she felt it was time to resume their efforts, she pointed Gary’s cock at Vanessa, inviting her to finish the task.

Gary’s hands grabbed Vanessa’s hair, pulling her on to his cock. “Yes, I’m going to paint her face,” he gasped, his hips rocking forward impaling as much of his cock into Vanessa’s mouth while Anna stoked his balls.

Carter knew the mastery of his wife to make a man cum at her command. Rolling his balls and stroking the exposed cock not in Vanessa’s mouth brought a loud groan from him. Vanessa pulled back and nibbled on his crown, smiling up at him with her hungry eyes. Releasing his cock for a moment, she whined, “Cum for me big boy.” She immediately took the crown into her mouth and sucked hard.

That’s all it took for Gary to slide into the orgasmic chasm. Grunting incoherently, he watched helplessly when Vanessa’s mouth pulled off his cock and Anna aimed his dick at her face. “Paint her face baby. Give her a cum shower.”

Anna directed each explosive torrent of white cream at different spots on Vanessa’s face. “Good boy,” she praised as if he were some kind of stud. When he was done, Anna offered Gary’s cock to Vanessa to suck every last drop from his tube.

Carter and Gary watched with interest as Vanessa swiped Gary’s cream from her skin and licked her fingers. Scooping up more, she smiled and then placed her mouth above Anna’s letting the string of cum slide deliciously from her mouth to Anna’s waiting lips. Then she lowered her mouth and covered Anna’s mouth with a deep kiss.

Anna and Vanessa satisfied themselves, sharing Gary’s offering before stopping and looking up at the tattoo artist, stuffing his wet cock back into his trousers. The women thanked him as did Carter as he walked Gary to the front door. When Carter retuned, he gave each woman a kiss. “Let’s rejoin the party for a little while and then it’s movie time as Anna suggested.” His thoughts centered on Anna’s suggestion that they watch a movie while be became more familiar and intimate with their new jewelry.

Although it was early, Anna was exhausted. She’d taken quite the beating and that had sapped her energy. She was ready for the movie even if it meant that she’d mostly just pass out on Vanessa’s shoulder.

She forced herself to stay awake long enough to be polite as they visited with everyone and then excused herself to have a quick wash-up before bed. She was just turning down the covers to the bed when Vanessa and Carter joined her, and Anna smiled welcomingly.

She slid into the middle underneath the blankets while she waited for the other two to complete their own pre-bed hygienic routines. She was half asleep by the time two warm bodies pressed against each of her sides. Stifling a yawn behind her hand, she leaned over to kiss first Carter and then Vanessa, lips tangling and rubbing.

Friday night - Carter enjoys a nightcap with Anna and Vanessa

Carter and Vanessa remained with the other guests when Anna retired to the bedroom. They were excited to join her but didn’t want to seem overly anxious. The talk centered around Josh’s and Edward’s demise and how everything would soon be back to normal. Little did they know what the future held for Anna, Vanessa, and Carter.

The couple smiled at the Anna when they finally got to the bedroom. She was snuggled in the middle of the bed waiting patiently for them to come to her. They went about their bathroom duties and were feeling a bit tired but knew sleep was not on the menu for a little while.

They pressed Anna from each side, their hands running aimlessly over her body while she took turns kissing each of them. While Carter kissed her, Vanessa was content to kiss Anna’s shoulder and then slide her lips up to her ear, softly nibbling on the tender skin. “Thank you, mistress,” she uttered into her ear. It was a thank you for everything and it didn’t need any explanation.

When Carter’s lips Anna’s Vanessa was quick to claim her warm lips with her own. The softness of their kiss quickly dissolved into a torrid exchange of tongues, tangling together.

Carter smiled at the two women and then announced. “I don’t think we need a movie tonight.” He slipped downward, kissing Anna’s flesh as he moved to the location of the new jewelry. “Vanessa. You are to keep her occupied and awake while I exam her.” He laughed and heard the women giggle. They all knew that sleep was the last thing on everyone’s mind.

“When I’m done with my sexy wife, you will get a full inspection too,” he said looking up into Vanessa’s eyes, seeing the glint of acceptance of her role.

Carter spread Anna’s thighs and lay between them inspecting the work he had done. “It looks very good. Too bad I can’t slide my cock inside without some protection. But I think this will do for now.” Lowering his face to the moist folds of her vulva, Carter began licking around the jewelry wondering if Gary was correct when he told them a clit piercing made orgasms that much more powerful and exciting.

Vanessa chuckled seeing Carter’s head dip between Anna’s thighs and then turned her attention to Anna. With her lips she claimed her lips and with her fingers, she claimed a stiff nipple, twisting and pulling on it while she sucked on Anna’s tongue.

Anna needed no bribe to keep her awake but she was definitely into it while Vanessa made out with her and Carter babied her swollen newly pierced clitoris. It was a bit tender but the first touch of her tongue still made her shudder in pleasure because it’s not like Anna didn’t love that anyway.

She did her best to thrust her hips farther against his face.

Anna pulled her mouth away from Vanessa’s and curled a gentle hand around her cheek, smiling softly.

“You are ours now, baby. Unlike how Josh and Megan treated people like true slaves, you submit because you want to and we are honoured to have you. We will love you and give you back the effort you put into us,” she promised. “Trust us, please. We’re rough around the edges but we know what we want—“ that statement was punctuated by Carter’s tongue sliding down the wet valley and probing against her asshole. She laughed, spreading her thighs even further and hooking one up over her husband’s shoulder.

“Neither Carter and I are used to staying quiet when we could make a better future for us as you saw today. I might always defer to him but when it comes to our wellbeing outside this dynamic, I will not be walked all over. Carter is my everything, but I am used to being quite independent before I met him. I think that’s what he enjoys most — breaking a string woman. He has not broken me. Rather, he enjoys the fact that I willingly bend for him and dedicate myself to pleasing him. Those skills will be used to make you happy as well, Vanessa. If you want, I will teach you how to be a proper submissive,” Anna declared, sometimes having to pause when Carter’s skillful tongue left her whining or breathless, one hand clasped in this thick head of hair and heel digging into his spine.

Fuck, he ate pussy like a champ! She was going to love all the new things he could do with her clit piercing!

Friday night - Giving Anna pleasure before sleep.

Vanessa looked deep into Anna’s eyes, taking in her words that meant so much. She was almost convinced that her marriage to Chris was over and she would stay with her mistress and master for as long as they would have her.

Her body shuddered when Anna’s fingers slid down her throat in a random manner until they found a hardened nipple. Her eyes closed, a moan slipped ever so softly from her lips when her fingers tugged and pinched her nipple. “Yes Mistress ……. I want you to teach me to be a good submissive.”

Vanessa’s hand that had been sliding aimlessly over Anna’s body circled and attacked a large mound of flesh as her lips descended again to her lips. She wanted so much to please her mistress and master. Feeling Carter’s free hand sliding over her legs, only confirmed for the hundredth time that she made the right choice.

Carter was busy with Anna’s pussy and ass, alternating kisses and licks between the two openings. He hadn’t forgot about Vanessa, lying in wait for her turn. But his main goal was his wife; giving her the pleasure she deserved and desired.

Flicking his tongue at the tight rear opening he smiled when her hips thrust upward, wanting more. He pressed his tongue into the tight opening, tongue fucking her for a few moments before he pulled out. Fingers on his free hand replaced his tongue, sliding deep into her ass where his tongue was not able to reach. He chuckled as her hips gyrated when two thick digits pushed their way deep into her anal cavity.

With her ass being attended to, he directed all his efforts on the shiny new jewelry. His flattened tongue slide upward toward the shiny metal, tasting her honey dripping from her pussy. He would not leave her clit alone until she cried out her longing to cum. His mouth opened wide, covering the pierced clit, claiming it for his own, ready and willing to take her over the top.

Her body reacted immediately and he had a wicked idea, remembering what the tattoo artist, Gary, said about her recovery time. Tomorrow, she and her submissive would receive a gift and the thought of it made his tongue swirl faster and harder on her sensitive nut.

Vanessa saw what was about to happen and pinched her mistress’ hardened nipple while her mouth claimed her lips once more. She moaned into Anna’s mouth, feeling her mistress begin the final struggle that would give her pleasure. Vanessa pressed her lips tighter on Anna's not willing to let her go until she exploded and then it would be her turn. God she loved these two people.

She moaned in happiness when Carter stuffed his fingers into her bum, always pleased to have something in her anal passage. She thought back to the first time they’d had sex that way and all of Anna’s fears. It turned out that Anna almost preferred anal sex over vagina these days.

His tongue rolled and manipulated the tender bud expertly, leaving Anna in a writhing sweaty mess, eager to cum. The way the new piercing felt was out of this world and Anna was uncertain and to why she had never thought of this earlier. It was the best decision she’d made in a very long time.

Vanessa and Carter made a good duo as they worked Annaleigh to a screaming orgasm. One stimulated her lower half and the other kept her torso and mouth occupied in a dance that was well-rehearsed by now. Anna never wanted it to end, but in just a few more minutes Anna was exploding, moaning out her pleasure a little too late.

Friday night - The ending of a perfect day

Carter loved it when his wife was nearing orgasm. Every muscle in her body seemed to get into the act, firing like spark plugs to energize each nerve. He doubled down on his efforts, spreading her labia lips wide open while his tongue lashed out at the sensitive jewel.

Vanessa was doing her part too, keeping Anna’s mouth busy with her attacking lips. Her fingers twisted, pinched, and pulled each ripe nipple, harvesting moans into her mouth. Her own lust was growing, her body pressing against her mistress, signaling her desires.

The work of the tandem soon bore its rewards causing Anna’s body to squirm under their skillful hands and lips. They held to their posts while Anna’s body danced wildly. When she erupted and then slowly came down, Carter and Vanessa looked at each other and smiled.

Vanessa gave Carter a sly pout of her lips silently asking for her turn. He knew Anna was tired but they did promise their submissive her due. Rolling Vanessa onto her back, Carter reluctantly left the friendly confines of Anna’s thighs and pulled Vanessa’s pussy to him. As he gazed on her new jewelry, he felt Anna shifting to take on Vanessa’s role she had performed on her.

Carter wasted little time diving into Vanessa’s very wet pussy, licking and sucking as he had on his wife just moments ago. Glancing upward, he saw Anna’s mouth covering Vanessa’s, her hands exploring Vanessa’s body. They too work in tandem on Vanessa, making her squirm and buck while they drove her to the brink of orgasm. When it finally hit her, Carter had never felt her body buck so hard as her legs wrapped tightly around his head.

Afterward the trio lay together, Carter between them. Sleep came quickly to Anna who had to be exhausted after a long grueling day. Vanessa too, breathed deep and evenly. But Carter’s mind was restless.

They had disposed of the threat against him but did they really? Edward and Josh had a lot of connections and he doubted the federal charges would mean anything to them. Their lawyers were slick and ruthless, and Carter felt a sense of dread, thinking of having to deal with them again.

His thoughts turned to Blair and Lizzy, wondering if they felt they were being abandoned now that Vanessa was entrenched in his and Anna’s lives. Did they resent being on the outside? In reality, they were slaves purchased by them at one of Josh's auctions.

Blair was the stronger of the two, sure of her dominance over Lizzy. Scenes of Lizzy bound in the playroom while Blair dominated her twirled in his head. He and Anna talked about them leaving but he wasn’t so sure he wanted them to leave. He was sure he and Anna could make a place for them in their lives. Carter chucked at the thought of hiring a couple of gardeners to keep them happy. And the chuckled became more pronounced when he thought of Anna entertaining them too.

Thinking of Anna, she was getting better everyday and within a few weeks she should be good as new. To that end, she wanted an adventure and Carter started thinking how to make it come true for her. She would never know what hit her until it was too late. But before that, he had a surprise for her and Vanessa tomorrow. A surprise the would intrigue them but also frustrate them.

Last edited:
The girls slept soundly. It was often that Vanessa was dispatched to her adjoining bedroom, but tonight in celebration of her new status in the Anderson household she was allowed to sleep with her new owners. She certainly didn’t regret the opportunity, watching the way Anna cuddled into Carter’s sturdy chest and the way he instinctually drew his arms up around her to cradle her, face turned in to rest his lips on her forehead sweetly as she snored up a storm.

It warmed her heart.

It took her a while to fall asleep but she loved watching the way Anna’s small little puffs of air almost seemed tangible in the room, minty-fresh breath and the heat of her mouth all encompassing in the space of the married couple’s bed. They slept in a tangle of limbs, sexual fluids drying on naked bodies.

When Anna woke, it was to Carter sitting next to her propped up against the headboard with her cheek resting on his muscular thigh so close to the flaccid cock she loved so much. She licked her lips hungrily, leaning over to place one soft kiss on the head before stretching up to touch their lips together in a soulful good morning kiss, disrupting his attention from the book he was reading.

Vanessa must have been in the shower because Annaleigh could hear the water running.

“Morning Daddy. How did you sleep?” She questioned quietly, voice rough from her sleep. Anna rubbed delicately at her eyes with the back of her hand, wiping away the sleepiness.

Saturday morning - Carter surprise for Anna and Vanessa

Carter was reading a book on mergers and acquisitions when Anna stirred to wakefulness. “I slept like a log baby.” His large paw smoothed some brown strands from her face. She looked so radiant this morning.

He put the book down and slid down to cradle his wife in his arms. Soft kisses ensued to her forehead, the tip of her nose, and finally to her delicious lips. The kiss was soft, tongues sneaking out to languish on each other’s lips. Everything felt so right now that Josh and Edward were behind them. Josh was very resourceful and he would find a way to get out of prison but Carter put that thought out of his head. He would deal with Josh and whoever when the time came. Now he only wanted time with his lovely wife and lover.

The soft kisses were slowly heating up when the bathroom door opened and Vanessa appeared. Her body was wrapped in a large towel and another one encapsulated her hair. Carter pulled his lips away from Anna, smiling at their new house pet.

“Good morning Vanessa.”

“Good morning master and mistress,” she replied with sweet decorum. “Thank you both for the wonderful time last night and for the gift.”

“You are most welcome.” Carter looked at Anna and smiled. “You have made my wife very happy and with your expert care, she will be mended soon.

“Thank you, sir.” Vanessa bowed her head in reverence to their station. She knew her place and she was intent on keeping it that way. She loved her new household and was now convinced she would no longer return to the vanilla lifestyle with Chris.

“Vanessa. You are to help Anna this morning and I want both of you in this room when I return at lunch.” He saw Anna about to say something but he put a finger to her mouth. “No. I will not tell you what will happen.” It was a determined sentence that needed no further explanation.

Carter got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. When he passed Vanessa, he took her into his arms, kissing her gently. “Take good care of my girl.”

“I will sir.”

Carter readied himself for the office and when he came out of the bedroom, he smiled seeing Anna and Vanessa talking. “Remember to be here when I return.” Giving the girls a kiss goodbye, he left with a bright smile on his face.

Saturday was usually not a work day but with all the activity yesterday, Carter had to catch up on some work details. The morning moved quickly, reviewing the status of some projects. He was surprised to see Joanna in the office on a weekend but she said she had some things to be finished. She was especially quiet and Carter knew that some time he would have to broach the subject of what he and Anna did in the office.

Leaving the office he stopped by an adult store with a particular item in mind. He laughed when he got into his car and started the drive home. He knew Anna would like this but what about Vanessa. Only time would tell.

Arriving home, he went directly to the bedroom, finding Anna and Vanessa waiting for him. He had two boxes and gave one to each of them, seeing the glint in their eyes. Their mouths opened wide when they opened the package, seeing the Chastity Belt Front.jpg, Chastity Belt Back.jpg for the first time. “Gary said you were to stay clean for a week. So this is what you will wear until your piercing is healed. We don't want any infections do we?”

Carter knew a week with no sex would drive Anna insane.

She sputtered, looking back and forth from Carter to the chastity device several times in shocked silence. He wasn't serious! Was he?

Oh shit; he was.

Rotating her head to look at Vanessa, Anna saw the other woman's expression mirroring her own. Anna was worse off - Vanessa was used to plain, boring sex. She was used to going without due to her douchebag husband. Anna was not - a week without sex would probably be very horrific; her sex drive was higher than most men and it was an important part of her everyday routine.

"And what will you be doing to get off then?" She finally questioned, looking back at her husband in curiosity. Carter himself also had an impressive need for sexual satisfaction and it had often taken more than one woman to tire him out before Anna really got in the hang of things.

It had not been what she expected to see tonight, but Anna couldn't ignore the draw to try something new even if it left her quivering in repressed need and crying in desperation by the end of the week. The earlier orgasm Vanessa had given her just after dinner would likely be her last for the week and it was daunting but it had been absolutely wonderful. Other than that, both women had spent the day relaxing and catnapping on and off. Now that Josh's threat was gone it felt so much lighter and Anna could actually feel the weight sloughing off her shoulders and giving her more peace of mind to rest and recharge her batteries after all that had happened.

Now, looking at Carter and the chastity device, she realized that it wouldn't be so easy as all of that.

Saturday noon - Carter watches Anna and Vanessa secure the chastity belts

Carter enjoyed the puzzled looks on Anna’s and Vanessa’s faces. They were expecting something different and his present to both of them caught them both off-guard. He thought of giving Anna one more orgasm before he attached the chastity belt but then quickly changed his mind. It would do her some good to be denied sex and when her pussy was finally released, he had no doubt she would be like a raving lunatic, craving one orgasm after another.

As for Vanessa, he could see the excitement in her eyes. This was just the sort of thing she had probably dreamed about with her vanilla husband, Chris. Something daring and dark and not the roll over and let’s fuck missionary style. Her hands ran over the belt as if she were holding a precious piece of valuable merchandise.

“Time to get your belts on girls.” He chuckled, watching Vanessa quickly don her harness and then looked at Anna, but she was struggling. It was not from the actual harness installation but from the doubt she could last a week. The way Carter felt, in one week she would be back to normal and then he had another surprise for her. A surprise that would both excite and frighten her.

As the women worked on the belts, Carter watched with deep interest. Would denying Anna any sexual pleasures make her a wild woman? When the belts were in-place, he locked them front and back, putting the key in his trousers. Their pussies were now captive and he was the only one with the keys.

His eyes locked on Anna’s emerald orbs, seeing her dismay. She knew full well his addiction to sex. “You know I’m just addicted to sex as you are.” His smile gave him away. He had a plan and from Anna’s expression, she wanted to know what was on his mind. “One thing is for sure, I’m not going to be using my hands on my manhood,” he quipped and then let out a low sinister chuckle.

There are a number of ways to satisfy my hunger. He grabbed Anna’s hair, pulling her head back. “There is always your sweet mouth.” His kiss was quick and to the point and then he looked at Vanessa. “Our favorite submissive has a great set of lips too. I imagine you two can figure a way to keep me satisfied.”

The look on Anna’s face was indifferent and she wasn’t saying a word. He gathered she was going to come back with some smart ass remark that would only get her into trouble, not that she was trying to stay out of trouble.

“Then there is always our slaves we purchased, Blair and Lizzy. I bet they would like to get back in on the action too.” Carter adverted Anna’s gaze. What would she say to being celibate for a week while her charismatic husband got as much sex as he wanted.

Then he added, “We have a dinner appointment tonight with Robert Jones and his wife, , Cynthia. He wants to introduce us to a potential new client.” Carter knew they had a very open marriage and Robert was a womanizer. Would this evenings dinner turn into more than just a friendly dinner with a potential client?

“Since it’s Saturday, I’m going to use the pool this afternoon. Would you ladies care to join me?”

Anna felt a bit more relaxed when Carter made it clear he would not be going without satisfaction during his wife’s week of celibacy, imposed forcefully or not. At least there would be someone to satisfy his cravings and needs while she could not. The thought made her happy and the sad pout slid off her face to be replaced by a radiant smile.

She was eager at the prospect of dinner with Robert and his wife. Although Robert was older, Annaleigh remembered the intense sense of victory she’d felt when the stubborn businessman had praised her all those months ago as she laid down the law in regards to Carter. She wondered if he might find out just how much in Carter’s hands she truly was - chained up in chastity at a client dinner and paraded around like the slut she was. Annaleigh wondered if Carter might let Robert see just what kind of bonuses Carter had earned since Ms. Brayden initially joined the company.

She had no doubt Carter would find some way to advertise her skills in anything but business if he had any inkling that it may move along the partnership with Robert Jones and his wife.

Carter was nothing short of cunning when he had to be.

But first? Anna wanted to lounge around by the pool with her lover.

Saturday afternoon - Carter and Anna lounge by the pool

It was great to relax by the pool with Anna. The stress of the last few weeks and months slipped away into forgetfulness. It felt so good to have his wife back. She was the true love of his life. They may dabble in sexual tryst with others, Carter had no doubt of the love Anna had for him too. Whatever obstacles may lay in front of them in the future, he was sure they would conquer them. (Carter would be thinking differently if he knew what their future really held with Josh).

Vanessa had joined them by the pool for a while, languishing in the sunshine. She was completely at ease with her situation. Anna requested and she eagerly complied when her mistress asked her spray water on her hot skin. Spraying the water on Anna’s tattoo over her heart, caused her to think of Chris. There was no going back to the vanilla lifestyle with Chris. Her only question was how to break it to him. Should she simply send him a letter? Or should she face him? What would he say to try and change her mind? Vanessa struggled with those and other questions as she sprayed Anna and then received the same treatment. This was like heaven to her and she never wanted it to end.

Vanessa asked to excuse herself and when given permission from Anna, she gave each a kiss and then disappeared into the house. Carter and Anna were alone and they reminisced about their dealing with Robert Jones. It was no secret that Robert was fond of Anna for the way she handled herself on the business deal. But was he thinking of something else? Did he think of coming on Anna? And what about his wife, Cynthia. Carter met her once at a charity function and she made no bones about her interest in Carter.

Carter wondered out loud what deal Robert may have that would attract his company’s attention. With a smirk on his face, he took Anna’s hand into his large paw. “It’s a good thing I have you locked up baby. I have a feeling Robert has more on his mind then just a business deal?”

He smiled when she pulled her sunglasses down to cast her emerald eyes at him. “What do you think Anna? Do you think Robert may want to make a play for the woman who made him rethink his dealings with Anderson/Clemens?”

She peeked out over the rim of her sunglasses at him on the next lounger over, body naked as the day she was born other than the chastity device.

The smile that curled on her face was slow like honey as it slid across her mouth, considering.

“I’m sure Robert would be happy to make a play for me if he knew our lifestyle - baby, I could see it in his eyes as he joked about me leaving you that time that he’d be happy to hold me down and show me who was boss. I absolutely love being the centre of attention like this and it makes my pussy wet thinking about it. I really hope he does come onto me tonight, Carter. I think the best thing for our business right now is sharing the assets between us all and even though my savings are locked in right now, come next week everything I own will be in play and available if only this devilishly handsome CEO I know gives the go ahead on this new project.”

She looked at him seriously in wonderment.

“I’m so lucky you claimed me as an asset, Sir. I’d be honoured to do what I can to advance A&A, but also just because I’m a slut and I have so many cravings. I enjoy inviting others into my bed and I know you do, too. Would you like to see those men you’ve put faith in and agreed to partner with fucking your wife, Carter Anderson? Seeing her service them with her mouth and body to encourage a strong relationship?”

Her words were raw but honest.

She still had one more thing she wanted to say, though.

“I’m still into watching you pick up a complete stranger one night and bringing them home to our marital bed only to surprise her with me - watching how suave and confident you are are you talk another girl into bed, offering her the world and taking it away when she realizes that it’s all fucking mine. I’ve always loved watching you work but I want to watch my Daddy work open a needy little girl with his words and body until she’s whimpering underneath him in the bed he shares with his wife.”

Saturday afternoon - Carter and Anna talk by the pool

The stifled chuckle and slight shaking of his head back and forth was not meant to disregard what Anna was saying. His wife was the ever-insatiable woman of his dreams and she had no boundaries that he knew of. A smile creased his cheeks while he listened to go on about Robert coming onto her and for that matter, any client that would get their company ahead. Once again, he beamed with delight at the good fortune bestowed on him by Anna. She was everything he wanted and more.

Carter sat up and leaned forward, taking in Anna’s nakedness. Just lying there on the chaise lounge was giving him ideas. The way her nipples stood out invitingly sent a tiny ripple down his spine.

“I haven’t forgotten your wish list dear.” He couldn’t help but chuckle loudly. Her list was ever on his mind and he was going to make everyone of them come true. “I haven’t forgotten the wooden horse, the pear of anguish, suspension/rope play, sensory deprivation, wax play, and maybe some punching. I have already shown you some of what is in store for you in our dungeon and there is so much more for your to experience.” He thought for a moment and then added, “I also haven’t forgotten about restraints/forced or ruined orgasms. Didn’t I already give you a clit piercing and what about the chastity belt. Do you think you can last all week without an orgasm?”

He saw her eyes narrow at his recitation. “I have an excellent memory Anna and promise to give you all you can take and more as we go forward with our lives.” He purposely left out the abduction scene she was interested in. The details of how to do it and when to do it were still cooking in his brain. But soon she would experience it. The issue was, making it look and feel real and to that end, he was concocting a plan that would surprise, excite, and send fear into her heart.

While she soaked in his words, he reached out to fondle one nipple. “I’m sure Robert knows about our lifestyle baby. He is a lot like me in that we find out everything we can about our business partners. I made a mistake with Edward but that won’t happen again. Edward was a long-time friend and he along with Regina were planning this long ago.” His voice dropped into a serious tone. “If it wasn’t for you Anna, I don’t know that I could have uncovered their scheme. Thank you baby.”

Carter leaned forward, his lips finding her ruby lips, kissing her with deep passion and love. The way her tongue and mouth responded sent more tiny tremors down his spine. He needed her.

“I want to take another woman, a stranger and make her quiver with excitement for you baby. I want her to share our bed with thoughts that she has caught the most important man in the business world.” He took a deep breath, thinking about the scene where Anna pops in on them, announcing with some anger that they were married. “Yes, dear we need to make that happen soon.”

Carter stood, knowing his semi-hard cock was showing beneath his speedo swim trunks. “Let’s go upstairs and get ready for our date tonight. I want to see Robert in action once he knows you’re available to fool around.” Holding out his hand, he pulled her to her feet, enclosing her in his arms and giving her a delicious kiss. “By the way baby, daddy needs your lips to relieve some tension. to feel your lips before we go out for the evening.”

Carter put his arm around Anna, guiding her to the house. He was also very happy that she was only limping slightly with the cane. She was recovering fast and that meant it would be open season on sexual games and playtime.

She had the green light and that elated her. Although she was unable to orgasm or achieve penetration, maybe this evening would only be one of many play dates with Robert Jones. She hoped that he did pursue her. Although her primary relationship was Carter, Anna believed herself to be more polyamorous than truly monogamous and Carter was definitely the same. Anna would be fully satisfied to only spend the rest of her life pleasing her dominant partner but she hoped that throughout their lives they may both take other lovers when circumstances were right.

She hoped they were right this evening - she had made her intentions known to Carter and she planned on being crystal clear in her intent when she flirted openly with Robert if he and his wife seemed on-board. As a matter of fact, Mrs. Jones was certainly welcome to take Anna’s fine specimen of a husband for a wild ride if she desired.

Following Carter upstairs, Anna sat on the bed while he chose an outfit he wanted her to wear this evening. She’d started asking for him to do that occasionally and his good fashion sense had never led her astray yet. There was something so sexy about knowing she was wearing exactly what her husband had chosen for her to seduce another man in.

After he laid the dress on the bed next to her, Carter stepped in close to her and forced her to kneel with a painful grip in her hair. With the other hand, he pulled his cock from his Speedo and rubbed the slimy tip of it over her lips, expression firm and demanding.

Anna sucked it in greedily, immediately blowing her husband exuberantly and wetly, happy to have her favourite appetizer for their evening out. On one pull-back, she looked up and commented on his fantastic memory of the little love note she’d written him.

“Can’t wait for you to do those things to me, Carter. Leave me strung up all night with the pear in my ass and the horse slicing into my tender insides so good that I’m crying when you come get me in the morning. I don’t want to be able to walk after that. I’m so happy you pierced my clit, baby. I wanted to show you how dedicated I was to you and with our tattoos and the way you pierced my clit so expertly, I know we’ll have lots of fun ahead of us. I want to slowly accumulate more tattoos and brands that remind the world I’m yours even if I’m being fucked six ways from Sunday by Robert Jones or any other parter,” she said wickedly.

“I never want you to hold anything back from me, Carter. You never have to be scared to hurt me because that’s what I want you to do. I’m here to relieve your stress in any way I can and I’m not some delicate snob who cries at the sight of blood. I want to be beaten and pierced and scarred. I want to be hit and used and whimper in delirious pleasure as you fuck me so painfully, but I also want to love you and be loved by you, always. I want to see you sharing our bed with women you can use to please you while playing our sick games with them. My husband is a champion and he deserves the best, even if that means manipulating a stranger into giving us what we want, as long as nobody gets hurt.”

With that, Anna swallowed him to the root and worked him to a slow edging orgasm before he pulled her to her feet and made her dress. It was only after that he stroked himself one, twice, and finally a third time before he was blowing his load all over her face and hair.

She wondered what Robert and Cynthia might say if she showed up to their dinner date with flaky specks of cum in her eyelashes and hair. She was very, very tempted. There was even a couple drops on the front of her dress. Annaleigh knew that was bad form, but she wasn’t too concerned since her goal was being used by Robert at the end of the night if all went to plan.

God, she really hoped it did.

Saturday night - Meeting Robert and Cynthia at the restaurant

Carter looked at his wife’s face covered with his offering. He wiped some of the clear substance and offered her a taste which she eagerly accepted. He saw the glint in Anna’s eyes, a look that he had seen many times in the past, she was looking forward to tonight. He instructed her to clean her face and apply her make-up again. He wanted her looking her sexiest best tonight.

When she emerged from the bathroom, he took in the black sparkling dress that showed off her figure. She was the picture of sexuality and he immediately took her into his arms. “You look radiant baby. I’m sure everyone in the room will wonder why such a knockout is with a dour looking man.” They both giggled and kissed. Anyone who saw them together knew they belonged together.

In the car, he put his hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing little circles with his fingertips. “I called Robert while you were in the bathroom and told him we were almost ready to leave. He sounded very excited and I have a feeling he’s just as excited to see you as you are to see him. I know he hasn’t forgotten what you did for our companies. We are making quite a tidy profit because of you. Thank you, Anna.”

At a stop sign, he accepted Anna’s kiss and he smiled. Carter forgot, no he didn’t forget, he just omitted the fact he told Robert Anna was really looking forward to seeing him tonight (putting the emphasis on seeing him). It didn’t take much to know Robert caught Carter’s drift.

The Veranda Restaurant held so many memories for Carter and Anna. It was the restaurant he took her to on their first date and it was also the restaurant where Edward and Regina had dinner with them. Carter pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind and hoped Anna could do the same. The one thing he didn’t want to happen was old memories roaring back into her mind, reminding her of Josh, Edward …… the almost fateful crash.

He was distracted from his thoughts when he saw Robert and Cynthia waiting at the entrance. Robert gave him a hearty handshake but with Anna, he hugged her as if she were a long-lost lover. But then Cynthia did the same, gracefully greeting Anna, telling her it was a pleasure. When she turned to Carter, she hugged him, kissing his cheek and then planting her lips on his neck. It was apparent she and Robert had talked about this evening. What did the couple have in mind? Whatever it was, Carter had a feeling it was going to be good.

Robert put his arm around Anna as if she were his date, directing their attention to a couple standing nearby. “I want to introduce you to the Thomas and Jackie Merriman. We’ve been talking about a project and I told him they needed to meet Anna.” He laughed loudly, squeezing her waist, and then added, “Oh and you too Carter.”

The group shook hands and Carter took in the couple. They appeared to be about his age, very trim and looking every bit the up and coming power couple. Thomas, or Tom, as he asked to be called was tall like him, dark hair. His facial features were cut with a high cheekbone and rugged looks. It appeared to Carter that he would do well being featured in a western commercial. Jackie, on the other hand, was the essence of beauty. She had strikingly red hair that seemed to be on fire with a figure of a model. But where models have smallish breasts, hers were more pronounced.

Did they swing? Carter silently admonished himself. It was way too early in the relationship to think such thoughts. But Cynthia and Robert. That was a different story. He knew Robert had a roving eye and from the way Cynthia was pressing against his side, she did too.

Robert didn’t release Anna, instead directing her into the restaurant as if they were a couple. Carter noted he was testing the waters early. Cynthia grabbed Carter’s arm, pressing her generous breast into his side, telling him not to be too concerned. Carter looked at her and she gave him a pretty smile, leaning to kiss his cheek. “We like to play too,” she whispered. Carter could only smile as they entered the restaurant.

Annaleigh enjoyed the strong band of Robert’s arm around her waist. She pressed herself into his side after being released from the hug and giving him a quick peck on the cheek, grinning widely. He really was a handsome older gentleman and his wife was nothing to scoff at.

“Well hello there Robert. I hope you don’t mind the son-of-bitch tagging along tonight but I think your wife will keep him busy while we catch up. I’m all yours tonight,” she joked, thinking back to her proposal to him so long ago. Now the only thing she wanted to propose was that he flip up her dress and fuck her over the hostess counter before dinner.

Instead, they greeted the young couple that had been introduced to them and all made their way into the restaurant where they’d had a private table reserved. Carter sat across from her and she was pleased when Tobert settled to her left, letting his hand ghost over her knee and across her thigh to rest on warm flesh just below the hem of her little black dress.

The Merriman’s were a bit tense at first but the light hearted atmosphere that both couples gave off as they mingled seemed to brighten the mood and it wasn’t long before everyone was chatting and having a good time.

Anna turned her attention to the newcomers.

“So tell me how you know my boys and what we can possibly do for you,” she said. It was a bold statement and she had no shame - that was what Robert and Carter both enjoyed about her in the first place. Annaleigh just hoped that Cynthia didn’t become too upset by the possessive terminology, but one glance at her showed her face relaxed in a sweet smile as she watched her husband flirt with another woman across the table.

These were Anna’s kind of people.

Back