The Simpsons...

How can you not love Homer and Marge??? Don't you think they have the perfect marriage besides Al and Peg??? They love each other with unconditional love!
 
Fly_On_Wall said:
OMG are you serious?

They are bringing back dukes of hazzard?
It's done - I saw it on TV one day but didn't stick around long enough to remember where - I didn't want my mind to be sucked dry. What's more - it is worse than it was before and the theme hasn't changed one iota; just two or three faces. (shudder).
 
pabloback said:
most americans like the simpsons because they believe that homer lives ..........NEXT DOOR!!! DOH!!!
As Homer often says "it's funny because it's true!".
 
Shy Tall Guy said:
It's done - I saw it on TV one day but didn't stick around long enough to remember where - I didn't want my mind to be sucked dry. What's more - it is worse than it was before and the theme hasn't changed one iota; just two or three faces. (shudder).

Are you confusing the episodes where they had replacement Bo and Lukes with new episodes. During the original series run, some of the actors went on strike, so they brought in new people to play the parts. Those aren't new episodes, though.
 
Funny thing about the Simpsons is that even though they're on three times a day now over here, I still can't get tired of them.


:D
 
Back
Top