The Real Barack Obama Is Finally Emerging

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Who's the Real Barack Obama? Things Are Finally Becoming Clearer​

BY VICTORIA TAFT 10:21 AM ON AUGUST 10, 2023

Throughout the years, Obama is alleged to have been a real-life Manchurian candidate, a member of the Down Low Club at Reverend Wright’s church, a cocaine lover, a purveyor of male prostitutes, a man placed in an arranged marriage by his church, and born in Kenya, among other things. That last one, his birthplace, was started by none other than Obama himself when he tried to sell his first book. His literary agent was only too willing to make the young author sound more mysterious. “orn in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii,” went the author blurb. Andrew Breitbart’s news outlet broke the story in 2012, and though the famed founder of Breitbart News wasn’t a birther, he was simply disgusted by the media’s lack of curiosity about Obama and the curated “fiction” from the man with the halo, St. Barack.

His Homosexuality and the rest here: https://pjmedia.com/columns/victori...-things-are-finally-becoming-clearer-n1717097

Why not add this to one of your other failed threads?

Is Barack Obama Running The White House? Is He Gay? Was The Book About His Father's Dreams BS?

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...the-book-about-his-fathers-dreams-bs.1592748/
Reichguide is losing it.

I mean, he's been losing it for over a decade, but he's at that point where you let the virus burn itself out of its host.

200w.gif

Reichguide is losing it.

I mean, he's been losing it for over a decade, but he's at that point where you let the virus burn itself out of its host.

200w.gif
He's getting noticeably worse which I thought to be impossible.

The smell of the right debating why they hated him without saying why the really hated him is always entertaining.

Who's the Real Barack Obama? Things Are Finally Becoming Clearer​

BY VICTORIA TAFT 10:21 AM ON AUGUST 10, 2023

Throughout the years, Obama is alleged to have been a real-life Manchurian candidate, a member of the Down Low Club at Reverend Wright’s church, a cocaine lover, a purveyor of male prostitutes, a man placed in an arranged marriage by his church, and born in Kenya, among other things. That last one, his birthplace, was started by none other than Obama himself when he tried to sell his first book. His literary agent was only too willing to make the young author sound more mysterious. “orn in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii,” went the author blurb. Andrew Breitbart’s news outlet broke the story in 2012, and though the famed founder of Breitbart News wasn’t a birther, he was simply disgusted by the media’s lack of curiosity about Obama and the curated “fiction” from the man with the halo, St. Barack.

His Homosexuality and the rest here: https://pjmedia.com/columns/victori...-things-are-finally-becoming-clearer-n1717097
You have now posted of both Obama and Biden being the Manchurian candidate.

That last one, his birthplace, was started by none other than Obama himself when he tried to sell his first book. His literary agent was only too willing to make the young author sound more mysterious. “orn in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii,” went the author blurb.

That was his agent's mistake, not his own.

• NEWS ANALYSIS
  • Aug 12, 2023

BREAKING: Details of Barack Obama’s gay sex fantasy letter REVEALED: ‘I make love to men daily, but in the imagination’​

This one month after brother Malik said Barry is "definitely gay!"

Darian Douraghy
Aug 12, 2023

More revelations about former President Barack Obama's alleged homosexual feelings have come to light ever since an old letter written to his ex-girlfriend first surfaced. Obama confessed to making “love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

The over 40-year-old letter first drew attention after it was discussed in an interview with Obama biographer David Garrow.

"In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination," Obama, then 21, wrote in November 1982 to his former lover, Alex McNear.

In another previously unearthed Obama writing, Barack wrote that his mind "is androgynous to a great extent," adding that he hopes "to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men." He also noted that he chooses "to accept" the "contingency" he has been given by being physically born as a man.

More here: https://thepostmillennial.com/break...ily-but-in-the-imagination?utm_campaign=64487

The real Obama continues to emerge.

Even if he had been born in Kenya it would have made no difference and not only was that his Agent's mistake, that version wasn't even sent out.

Even if he had been born in Kenya it would have made no difference and not only was that his Agent's mistake, that version wasn't even sent out.
If he had been born n Kenya his entire presidency and all that he wrought would be illegal.

If he had been born n Kenya his entire presidency and all that he wrought would be illegal.
No it would not. Natural Born Citizen is not defined anywhere in the Constitution or other papers. You could take it to court and try to argue that if your parents are American you aren't American just by birth but you're gonna have a hard time selling that.

• NEWS ANALYSIS
  • Aug 12, 2023

BREAKING: Details of Barack Obama’s gay sex fantasy letter REVEALED: ‘I make love to men daily, but in the imagination’​

This one month after brother Malik said Barry is "definitely gay!"

Darian Douraghy
Aug 12, 2023

More revelations about former President Barack Obama's alleged homosexual feelings have come to light ever since an old letter written to his ex-girlfriend first surfaced. Obama confessed to making “love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

The over 40-year-old letter first drew attention after it was discussed in an interview with Obama biographer David Garrow.

"In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination," Obama, then 21, wrote in November 1982 to his former lover, Alex McNear.

In another previously unearthed Obama writing, Barack wrote that his mind "is androgynous to a great extent," adding that he hopes "to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men." He also noted that he chooses "to accept" the "contingency" he has been given by being physically born as a man.

More here: https://thepostmillennial.com/break...ily-but-in-the-imagination?utm_campaign=64487

The real Obama continues to emerge.
Why does Obama's sexuality matter to you?

Why does Obama matter? I see him just slightly more often than Hillary or Bill these days. I know he's not dead or anything because I would know if he was but other than that. The man could be trekking across Africa or visiting his grandmother, the one the Right has never been clear on if he should be pulling strings to move her into the States or if he's heroic that he's not really doing much from what we can see.

No it would not. Natural Born Citizen is not defined anywhere in the Constitution or other papers. You could take it to court and try to argue that if your parents are American you aren't American just by birth but you're gonna have a hard time selling that.
Perhaps re-read article II section I of the constitution.

Perhaps re-read article II section I of the constitution.
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Show me where it DEFINES what a natural born citizen is. This would actually run contrary to the 14th Amendment but nobody has the balls to challenge it in court.

Fourteenth Amendment​

Fourteenth Amendment Explained

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the

Fourteenth Amendment​

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Show me where it DEFINES what a natural born citizen is. This would actually run contrary to the 14th Amendment but nobody has the balls to challenge it in court.

Fourteenth Amendment​

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the

Fourteenth Amendment​

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
You're conflating naturalized with natural.

You're conflating naturalized with natural.

First I merely asked where is Natural Born defined. To which I can answer you, it is not.

The 14th as written seems to say that there is no difference between naturalized and natural. At least not legally.

Two seperate things.

First I merely asked where is Natural Born defined. To which I can answer you, it is not.

The 14th as written seems to say that there is no difference between naturalized and natural. At least not legally.

Two seperate things.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

*Or naturalized* are two different categories, naturalized is becoming a citizen born outside the country.

The 14th amendment grants those rights under the 14th A to both categories of citizens but only a natural citizen can be president.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

*Or naturalized* are two different categories, naturalized is becoming a citizen born outside the country.

The 14th amendment grants those rights under the 14th A to both categories of citizens but only a natural citizen can be president.
He was born in the United States. The pedantic point is moot

Back