The question as old as time

Phoenix Stone said:
LOL

Thanks, Sheath, and for the sweet comments on your 'feed your soul' thread. Getting testy in my old age (45 next month.) :eek:

Or maybe that should be :catroar:

I like the kitty, personally. A roaring and hissing pussy. Good for those days when the world is just dying to piss a woman off. ;)

S.

SuicideSurvivor said:
our relationship has been rocky since day one, which was not long ago. She was a very permiscuous person before we meet. I was not, not because i didnt want to but really couldn't . I'm not bad looknig, but not in the scene to get one night stands, where as she is georgous and can. I have been over the whol realtionship trying to get a grip with the fact that she was very lose before me, and with me is very much the oppossite. She tells me I "should feel lucky" when i even get one kiss, much less multiple. She refuses to make out more than once a week, and doing more than that is vitualy unheard of unless she is drunk to the point she doesn't remember. I'm having ahard time with the fact that she used to be so permiscuous but with me, though she says she is very physicaly interested, isn't physicaly interested at all. She was just here, its the last night at school for a week, and got up and left to hang out with her guy friends. I (as my screen name might suggest) am not taking this perfectly right now. I'm good, don't be scared. If anyones out there with advice hit me up, thanks.

If your name, alone, is on the lease, change the lock next time she goes out with her "guy friends". And, learn to take a hint.

If both your names are on the lease, try to find someone who can take over your half and, then, move out.

If her name, alone, is on the lease, find a new place and move out ASAP.

If she's been promisucous with so many others but couldn't care less about slipping under the sheets with you, that should tell you something right off.

It seems rather obvious the chemistry just isn't there. But, then, it's easy for me to be objective since I'm not the one with the hots for her.

So, while splitting up might seem traumatic right now, just remember you'll always disappoint yourself, if you keep doing the same things and expecting a different result.

Good luck!

SuicideSurvivor said:
.... She really shows no interest in getting off either, which is strange to me.
Does not sound strange to me at all. Why would she want (crave?) something she gets no pleasure (or not enough pleasure) from?

Since she's not very much interested in how to pleasure her own body or receiving pleasure through sex it makes sense she also does not know exactly what would work for her. That's also probably why she can't tell you specifically how things feel. She must have some sensation in her clit but maybe the sensation is too annoying, if anything. I know when men touch me there in the wrong way it bugs the hell out of me to the point where I feel I could slap their face! Of course (...) I know how my body works so I can teach them, but still there have been plenty who did not listen....

You say you got your former girlfriends off easy and at least 7 times in a row? And you claim to be a virgin? I don't get it. Also, keep in mind that most women are 'masters' in faking orgasm, especially for/to men who are hung up on the whole making her orgasm thing. It's wrong, but it's there....

I agree it would do both her and you good if she got to know her own body better, but it's something SHE needs to want.

Back