The perfect place for this question.( Anal)

lifeis2short2b

Really Really Experienced
So this is a serious inquiry. It's definitely something you can't ask any woman. And I never have. As far as a guy is concerned i'm pretty sure most guys would stick his dick into anything, so I'm sure I would get input ( No pun intended) I'd rather hear from a woman's perspective.
i like probably every guy would say love pleasing a woman. There is nothing better than going down a woman. With the right person I have no issue at all with a little tickle on the rose bud. I also know Doogy style feels a little different than missionary. And am no stranger to that. I love a woman with a nice ass. I just don't get anal.
I have no desire to even attempt that for personal reasons. But I am intrigued from a woman's perspective either for or against and why ?
There is no ulterior motive here, I have a general curiosity. This could be an open conversation or PM. I just think this forum would be the place for me to find out.

Disappointing. Posted this morning. And though many views no responses besides 1 pm from a woman who agrees with me. Are all these women in photos having anal just actresses fulfilling a mans fantasy? Are all the women on LIT who claim to love it just trying to lead these men on ? I think so. If I was to get anyone to answer this it surely would of been here.

I don't know about a womans opinion as i am sure they very, but i know when i mentioned to my gf about that she got excited and actually asked her whore of assistant about it and loves it now

Not a woman but Anne likes anal a lot, more lately than in the past. She just started wearing butt plugs regularly.

According to her anal hits different spots, angles that vaginal penetration just doesn't reach.

Our new playmate M is also starting to enjoy it as well. In M's case her former attempt was not done well, little preparation, not enough lube etc..

Now with the use of a plug, rimming, fingers and small toys to prep she is enjoying it.

Everyone is different, I have been with women who love it, women who tolerate it and ones who hate it.

There was one who told me it was just disgusting, dirty, nasty and wrong. Then suddenly after I had my tongue up her ass she completely changed her mind.

I often enjoyed it, but you need to do prep for it. Otherwise you have a mess. You also have to be in the right mind space for it.
You are right. I played with my gf ass a while before i went full in and yes lube is key and mind set too

If all men got fucked in the ass before they got anywhere near a woman's asshole, things would go better for everyone concerned. We might even achieve World peace.
I think this is the one most logical comment on this whole site. Bravo!!

I like anal for several reasons. One of which is that my partner likes it and I like pleasing him. Another is that it is a bit naughty and I really like being naughty. As in, I like thinking about the fact that I was fucked in the ass by my in-law’s son when having dinner with them the next day and how appalled they would be to know that. I also like how full it makes me feel to be fucked while wearing a butt plug. I agree that it brings something unique to sexual intimacy.

That said, if it doesn’t ring your bells, that is totally fine. There are plenty of things I don’t like and I’m not overly worried about that.

I enjoy anal play. It has been said preparation is important and knowing if it hurts in isn’t okay. It takes time to be ready for penetration.

One of which is that my partner likes it and I like pleasing him. Another is that it is a bit naughty and I really like being naughty.
I enjoy it because my partners have. It is lovely when done well. I too love the naughtiness of it.

I enjoy anal play. It has been said preparation is important and knowing if it hurts in isn’t okay. It takes time to be ready for penetration.

I enjoy it because my partners have. It is lovely when done well. I too love the naughtiness of it.
Gerilynn69, what is your favorite prep?

Gerilynn69, what is your favorite prep?
I know his is controversial but I do a water douche inside about 20 to 40 min before play. Clear it take a shower, use a lube shooter or insert a water based lube before my partner arrives. They play first, fingers and toys, more lube. Then when I am ready we have sex. Sounds like a production but it works and is easier on my body.

If I know they are coming and we haven’t talked about it I still prep incase they decide too. It is part of our agreement.

I know his is controversial but I do a water douche inside about 20 to 40 min before play. Clear it take a shower, use a lube shooter or insert a water based lube before my partner arrives. They play first, fingers and toys, more lube. Then when I am ready we have sex. Sounds like a production but it works and is easier on my body.
I think I need to invest in a lube shooter. Having some internal lube sounds like a great way to go. Thanks for sharing!

I think I need to invest in a lube shooter. Having some internal lube sounds like a great way to go. Thanks for sharing!
Makes a world of difference. Just try to keep it in the lower part of your body. Not too deep. The body sucks the water out so if you are fluid bonded you can use silicone lube after. But you need that moisture first.

Oh boy ! So much for spur of the moment. Those are some of my " concerns" I appreciate the honesty and experiences

My wife almost orgasmed the first time I inserted. She loves it if she’s in the right mood and already turned on. I love it when my wife stimulates me with a g-spot vibrator. Both the prostate stimulation and the in-and-out motions are very pleasurable. Lots of nerve endings. I can’t think of any worse place to place an erogenous zone, but it’s what we have to work with. 😲

I haven't done it often because it pains but i have been lucky with the men I have been with who have played with my clit while they did it and made sure I orgasmed. I don't think I can ever orgasm just with anal play. Some sort of a lube is a must.

It seems like women do this for the guy they are with. I get the different sensitivity when licking outside. But no one has explained the difference between the ass and pussy. Looking at videos it always seems the woman is in pain.

I just received a fantastic and personal Pm about this. I now get it. So Thanks all for contributing. I have renewed faith in LIT

So this is a serious inquiry. It's definitely something you can't ask any woman. And I never have. As far as a guy is concerned i'm pretty sure most guys would stick his dick into anything, so I'm sure I would get input ( No pun intended) I'd rather hear from a woman's perspective.
i like probably every guy would say love pleasing a woman. There is nothing better than going down a woman. With the right person I have no issue at all with a little tickle on the rose bud. I also know Doogy style feels a little different than missionary. And am no stranger to that. I love a woman with a nice ass. I just don't get anal.
I have no desire to even attempt that for personal reasons. But I am intrigued from a woman's perspective either for or against and why ?
There is no ulterior motive here, I have a general curiosity. This could be an open conversation or PM. I just think this forum would be the place for me to find out.
Speaking from a male’s point of view. My wife and I have engaged in anal sex for a few years. To this day i don’t think she lets me warm her up enough before she wants to do it. We use tons of lube and I go very slowly and little hard thrusting. Most of the times it’s me moving in and out an inch or two and lots of holding still. I feel like she’s adjusting to having my cock in her ass and she’s doing it mostly for my benefit. We’ve recently gotten into pegging and that has been a process. Lots of lube and she says the smaller of the two silicone dildos is too flexible. The larger one is probably 1.5” longer, curved, and has a larger girth. That one takes getting used to it in order for me to comfortably take that one. I practice using them in solo play and that has helped. I know that she hasn’t had solo anal play. When she pegs me with the smaller dildo she can thrust quite hard. She did make the comical statement that fucking is quite a workout.

I don’t go there, I think it’s dirty no matter the persons hygiene. It is very sensitive this I know but that is the external area surrounding it. Therefore I can understand women who like that area stimulated but not those that enjoy penetration as I can’t believe there is any benefit for them unlike men who have a prostrate.

My wife would enjoy my finger sliding in and out of her ass when I was performing oral on her, she would have many orgasms but wasn't a fan of my dick in her ass, I loved it. I had an ex that insisted on anal and would have huge orgasms when we did it

The first time wife and I tried, she initiated. I was on the couch and she rode me then slide me out of her pussy and guided me back. She pressed her she down a bit and went slow. I did take a break and use some lube, the lay back down and she did it again. She absolutely loved it! She was excited because it was pain free! And she felt amazing!

I haven’t had a lot of partners, so they generally know how to start slow, but I prefer anal. I get some of my best orgasms that way. Yeah, I eat a diet conducive to quick enemas and wear a butt plug when it’s planned.

I’ve posted before about vaginal pain related to pelvic floor issues, but I’ve taken anal so long as an alternative, I just prefer the full sensation, the intensity, and the submissive nature which aligns with my sexual psychology.

I am in the minority, and there’s a reason for that. But we do exist. And we’re not unicorns.

Back