The one and ONLY....Paige

You had me hooked on the first pic. Now, I'm not heading to bed anytime soon...can't wait for the naughty side...because there was nothing short of heavenly in that 3rd pic! Great start!

Paige DN said:
Hello everyone! I would first like to thank Wizrard for telling me about this forum! :kiss: I have been lurking around for a couple months and finally got the nerve to post some pictures. I would really like to become part of the fun here! Feel free to write me! And now for the pictures..... :)

First.... my sweet side....
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=517595

I spent 4 years at Purdue and never saw a vision 1/2 as pretty as you.
Welcome top Lit.
Come visit for a slow dance some time
Jim

Very nice pics dear! Welcome to Lit, bewarned... some of the men here bite.

-Nim

Welcome to Lit from me too, beautiful lady! :rose:

I love the first picture in white... so innocent... and then there is the second: Wow... not innocent anymore :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping for more.

:kiss:
Tia

Amazing.....the differences between the pictures are great....and the lead-up was incredible....cannot wait for more.

Paige DN said:
Hello everyone! I would first like to thank Wizrard for telling me about this forum! :kiss: I have been lurking around for a couple months and finally got the nerve to post some pictures. I would really like to become part of the fun here! Feel free to write me! And now for the pictures..... :)

First.... my sweet side....

WOW!!! you made it! Great to see ya!

WOW! What a wonderful welcome! TY!

Another "nice" pic...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6,904
Paige DN said:

Another "nice" pic...

Ohhh... so very nice! So beautiful... I am at a loss for words at the moment. :rose:

Paige DN said:

Another "nice" pic...
Wow that's some pic there Paige! Now if that's a "nice" pic, I can't wait to see what a "kinky" pic are! :devil:

mmm how come such a nice pic gives me such naughty thoughts?

mmm very hot Paige :)..got me thinking of doing something very naughty!

I am enthralled. Yes, keep 'em coming. You are amazing at multiple levels.

Back