The Official OSP Register

Wow...

INeedLove said:
Why thank you!! And thinking of a repeat of that performance but extended.... Mmmmmm, makes me shiver!!! :kiss:

<blushing> I'm flattered... ;)

badger9 said:
I sense your orgasm, the breathing, the moans, the spasms of your body, the wetness cascading into my mouth and all over my face.
After a few moments your grip releases and you fall back.
We both stop to catch our breath.
You're satiated. But I sense not for long.

*face flush and breath a little ragged*

Oh my! Wow...

And you, Badger9, have passed as well.

Thank you LuckyGirl.

Lucky Girl said:
Uh...excuse me for just a sec...

*I finish up with my favorite "toy" and hurriedly tuck it away...*

Well, my darling...YOU have passed.

*shuddering in the aftermath*

So...who's next?

I somehow missed this post...

I graciously bow to LG... Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. :rose:

I figure at some point you had to have taken a shower today, so, taking just a few liberties.......

Lucky Girl arose at the same time she had always today. Even without an alarm clock she was awake at the same time each day. After a brief, but necessary visit to the bathroom, she made her way to the kitchen, started the coffee and returned to the bathroom. She turned the water on in the shower, allowed the water to become hot and begin to generate clouds of steam. She entered the shower and stood in the stream of pulsating water, allowing it to pelt her silken body like sharp needles, awakening every nerve on and beneath her skin. Standing there it was not long before she was very relaxed, almost in a state of bliss, her eyes closed and her mind at ease, feeling the heat and pulsating massage of the water soak deep into her muscles.

LK quietly entered the bathroom and though the glass door had become somewhat steamed up, could see Lucky Girl standing behind it. He just stood there and stared at her gracefully curved breasts, her firm buttocks, and could even make out the untanned triangle where once had resided her silken soft pubic hair. He fondly remembered the day that he had removed it from her, never again to hide her love nest from his eyes. As he watched her lather her body he started to become aroused, his cock quickly filling with blood being drained from the far reaches of his body and starting to rise, his breathing quickening. Hearing the shower door open she quickly opened her eyes and turning saw LK standing at the door. He reached to her, taking the bar of fragrant soap and loofa sponge from her hands and entered the shower. A million half-remembered dreams and fantasies flooded her mind.

LK leaned forward and kissed her. He pressed his lips lightly to Lucky Girl's and then withdrew an inch. His hazel eyes searched her deep browns hauntingly, and then placed his lips to hers yet once more. Lucky Girl responded by kissing him back, gently and lightly. A slight smile broke on her face. Her lips parted and LK began to probe her lips with his tongue, following the delicate curves as he slipped between them and into her mouth to caress her tongue.

His hands began to slowly caress her wet body, paying enough attention to her breasts to get them to ache for more touches. Their kisses became longer, and deeper, as each drank of the other's sensuality. Their bodies moved against each other, excitement charged through her pussy every time he touched her nipples.

For at least ten minutes, they kissed and caressed each other like eager young lovers. Finally LK stepped back and asked Lucky Girl to grab the showerhead above her. She did so, and he began to lather her body. Again, he paid special attention to her nipples, which caused her hips to begin to gyrate slowly. She leaned back and concentrated on the sensations LK was awakening her. He wiped off her breasts with the rough loofa sponge, and began to suckle on her. His hands caressed her stomach and back as his lips touched her left breast and his teeth tried to entice milk from it. Her whole body seemed alive with a tingling sensation, electric sparks connecting her breasts and her pussy. After treating her right breast with the same loving tongue, he began to move down her body, rinsing her off as he did. She felt her legs spreading themselves in anticipation of what she longed for him to do to her. She kept moving her hips around, trying to increase the sensations with her squirming. She sensed that he had knelt and she stopped, and waited. First he nuzzled Lucky Girl, his nose inhaling deeply of her sexual scents. Lucky Girl could feel her juices mixing with the water on her leg. He then grabbed her about the waist, his hands resting on her buttocks. He moved his fact towards Lucky Girl and into her pussy with a relish, his tongue licking between her lips, his nose rubbing against her sensitive clit. After a few minutes of this, she couldn't believe how excited she was, far more than she'd ever felt before.

Lucky Girl started moving up and down, rubbing herself on LK's face. All thoughts had left her mind except the intense desire to orgasm, to find release for the pressure LK had built within her. She peered down and watched him as he gently lapped at her pussy, her own lover. She became more and more excited watching him. Within seconds, her vagina started clenching in the initial spasms of an orgasm. It was so intense that she started moaning and biting her lower lip. It was by far the strongest that she had ever before experienced.

Just as she began to unclench and relax from the release of the pressure, LK started again, though now he was more forceful with his tongue and even began to nip at her clit with his teeth. It didn't take long for the tension to return to her pelvis, the hardness to her nipples. Soon, she felt her stomach start to ripple in anticipation of her second orgasm (first time she had had more than one with him!). As she began to moan again, LK took the bar of soap and began sliding it back and forth between her ass cheeks. Never before had she felt this sensation and it pushed her into an even more intense orgasm than the first. She finally let go of the showerhead when she felt that her legs would no longer support her. LK stood and pressed his body to hers. His smiling face gleamed with Lucky Girl's juices. He gave her a deep passionate kiss and handed her the soap. "Hurry and finish, Lucky Girl. The wannabies are waiting." He stepped from the shower and in an instant, was lost in the cloud of steam.... :rose:

Us older, experienced gentlemen do not tease our women with just five licks. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing until it is done.

Lonely Knight said:
I figure at some point you had to have taken a shower today, so, taking just a few liberties.......

Us older, experienced gentlemen do not tease our women with just five licks. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing until it is done.

I think this is a first...I'm completely speachless...wow...

I don't think I'll ever be able to shower without thinking of this. :cathappy: You, my dear have passed with flying colors. And, might I say, have raised the bar considerably.

Lucky Girl said:
I think this is a first...I'm completely speachless...wow...

I don't think I'll ever be able to shower without thinking of this. :cathappy: You, my dear have passed with flying colors. And, might I say, have raised the bar considerably.
Age, which brings along experience, will do that. Enjoy your future showers. :kiss:

Lonely Knight said:
Age, which brings along experience, will do that. Enjoy your future showers. :kiss:

*sly grin* Oh I will...and you reminded me - I need to get a new Loofah this weekend.

Lucky Girl said:
*sigh* I guess everybody (but me) has a life...

*curls up on the sofa to take a nap*

^^ Tiptoes up to Lucky Girl and nibbles on her ear. ^^

How did I miss this?
Please add me to the list
aint nothin better than pussy

luvnwomen and ghostluvver, you both need to make appointments with Lucky Girl to be auditioned. Leave her a message here, and she'll get back to you.

Hiya BW....LG , Everyone else. Heh.

Happy Easter!!

:-D

Hope things are well with ya and glad to see the list is growing..

may- said:

Happy Easter!!

Hey there, May-!!!! My, my that sure is a festive avi!

And a happy Easter to you, too!

Hi may!

may- said:

Happy Easter!!

Must say I enjoyed your Easter pics... Especially the sprinkles! YUMMY! :devil:

Lucky Girl said:
Dang it! I KNEW I should have stayed up last night!

Yeah, I think everyone in Lit knows now that I couldn't keep Lucky Girl awake.

ccnyman said:
Yeah, I think everyone in Lit knows now that I couldn't keep Lucky Girl awake.
My guess would be that that would put your OSP certification in jeopardy... Good luck. :D

Lonely Knight said:
My guess would be that that would put your OSP certification in jeopardy... Good luck. :D

I think I'm getting close to being booted out.

Back