The NRA is sinking.

I don't harp too loudly on that, lest the next nut do better. I think we're very fortunate that thus far, none of them have had any expertise.

The guy in Vegas did but he was less concerned about accuracy because of the crowd size. Don't need to be perfect with that many people and you don't care who you hit.

Gun rights under the Second Amendment this and that.

You guys are treating a piece of legislation written 227 years ago, - when society was very different - like the Bible.

Even the Bible had to update and adapt to the 21st Century.

You guys are treating a piece of legislation written 227 years ago, - when society was very different - like the Bible.

Jesus built my hotrod.

It's the law of the land. We change it as we see fit. What we don't do is just ignore it.
And no, the Bible has never change to adapt to any century except the first.

The answer is to do something that can actually be done. You don't want that. You don't want compromise, you don't want to do something that can be accomplished. You want a pipe dream that will never ever happen. You don't even seem to understand that our own Constitution doesn't allow it to begin with.
You want something because YOU want it not because it's what the majority of Americans want. You're an ignorant shit pile.

With your ability to read minds and your advanced skills in name calling, you could some day grow up to be president.

We keep hearing that and guess what? People that believe that are full of shit. No matter what the advances in technology have been throughout ALL of recorded history not a damn thing has changed in regard to mans relationship to his fellow man or mans relationship to his government.

The Constitution has an amendment process, as a matter of fact it has two. So if you want to change it, do so in the prescribed manner.

It's the law of the land. We change it as we see fit. What we don't do is just ignore it.
And no, the Bible has never change to adapt to any century except the first.

We had legislation...from 1993 to 2004 I believe...that if re-implemented, would eliminate all calls for amending the Constitution. We survived then without them. We can survive again. But no....small dicks need certain types of guns to feel tough.

We keep hearing that and guess what? People that believe that are full of shit. No matter what the advances in technology have been throughout ALL of recorded history not a damn thing has changed in regard to mans relationship to his fellow man or mans relationship to his government.

The Constitution has an amendment process, as a matter of fact it has two. So if you want to change it, do so in the prescribed manner.

Except for that whole slavery thing.

We had legislation...from 1993 to 2004 I believe...that if re-implemented, would eliminate all calls for amending the Constitution. We survived then without them. We can survive again. But no....small dicks need certain types of guns to feel tough.

The assault weapons ban is so fucking pointless it's a joke. Let's ban barrel shrouds and bayonet lugs!! Ya know cuz those have anything at all to do with anything.
Seen a lot of bayonets lately? Know what a barrel shroud is even for?
Yeah.

They were never gone, manufacturers just put different body kits on them and sold MILLIONS more you fucking idiot.

Go ahead and re-implement your legislation.

We'll just sell millions more of these NOT 'assault weapons' that are still in every functional way an AR15's
frs_15-tfb.jpeg

You can't ban AR15's without banning all semi-auto rifles, which comes back to amending 2A....which is self protected from being amended. ;)

Best of luck with that!!

I kind of preferred the CAR-15 myself when I was in the military:
car15.jpg

Hey Bot, is the A-4 that much different from the car-15 or the A1 other than cosmetically?

I kind of preferred the CAR-15 myself when I was in the military:
car15.jpg

Hey Bot, is the A-4 that much different from the car-15 or the A1 other than cosmetically?

Nope.

Rails with a detachable carry handle and if I'm not mistaken the twist rates on the longer barrels aren't as tight as on the carbines/shorties.

M16 A1 and A3/M4 A1's had full auto.

M16A2/4 and M4's had 3 rnd burst.

Other than that I'd have to look up differences...which I'm almost positive are pretty miniscule.

Nope.

Rails with a detachable carry handle and if I'm not mistaken the twist rates on the longer barrels aren't as tight as on the carbines/shorties.

M16 A1 and A3/M4 A1's had full auto.

M16A2/4 and M4's had 3 rnd burst.

Other than that I'd have to look up differences...which I'm almost positive are pretty miniscule.

That's what I thought. 'Course I left before we got the M16/A2s or the M4 varients. Hell we were just barely starting to get the Barretta 9mm in any significant numbers. Most of us were still toting .45s or those weak assed .38s.

That's what I thought. 'Course I left before we got the M16/A2s or the M4 varients. Hell we were just barely starting to get the Barretta 9mm in any significant numbers. Most of us were still toting .45s or those weak assed .38s.

Yea fair enough, it's all subtle shit....they are basically all the same thing.

Yea, I had an M9...wasn't bad for a pistol I guess, never got into a shitty enough of a situation to use it thankfully.

But some more active "front line" units were going back to .45's for side arms, leaving the 9's for the less active or not so direct combat oriented folks.

Yea fair enough, it's all subtle shit....they are basically all the same thing.

Yea, I had an M9...wasn't bad for a pistol I guess, never got into a shitty enough of a situation to use it thankfully.

But some more active "front line" units were going back to .45's for side arms, leaving the 9's for the less active or not so direct combat oriented folks.

I enjoyed the M9 (92s for the civilians) when I had to qualify with it. A little thick in the grip it seemed for my taste but it shot well. The .38s? Well it was a Mod 15 S&W for petes sake, I mean what can you say about those? .45s were pretty hard core for those who were not pistol experienced, but I enjoyed it (And I had NO experience with a pistol before the military).

Spent most of my time babysitting one of these pigs:
id_mg_m60_700_01.jpg

I enjoyed the M9 (92s for the civilians) when I had to qualify with it. A little thick in the grip it seemed for my taste but it shot well. The .38s? Well it was a Mod 15 S&W for petes sake, I mean what can you say about those? .45s were pretty hard core for those who were not pistol experienced, but I enjoyed it (And I had NO experience with a pistol before the military).

Spent most of my time babysitting one of these pigs:
id_mg_m60_700_01.jpg

Yep....My first 18 months in the infantry were spent lugging son of pig around Iraq.
m240.jpg

It sucked humping that thing about day in and day out but when shit went off I was the one getting to have all the fun....set in where the weasel put you and start talking with the other gun team hammering them.

Last edited:
Yep....My first 18 months in the infantry were spent lugging son of pig around Iraq.
m240.jpg

It sucked humping that thing about day in and day out but when shit went off I was the one getting to have all the fun....set in where the weasel put you and start talking with the other gun team hammering them.

Chair Force LE/SP (TAC/SAC) for my tour and I left before Desert Storm so I never really got to have much fun with the Pig other than the initial AIT and yearly qualifications when we went out to whatever Army firing range was close by.

Did get to fire the M240 once though. Different animal from the Pig.

Some of the dicks out there are good dicks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5445227/Dicks-stop-selling-assault-style-rifles-stores.html

Dick's Sporting Goods will immediately end sales of assault-style rifles in its stores and won't sell guns to anyone under 21 years old following the school massacre in Parkland, Florida.

In an open letter released on its website on Wednesday, the chain's CEO Edward Stack said it was time for the country to do more to end violence.

'Following all of the rules and laws, we sold a shotgun to the Parkland shooter in November of 2017. It was not the gun, nor type of gun, he used in the shooting. But it could have been.

'Clearly this indicates on so many levels that the systems in place are not effective to protect our kids and our citizens.

'We believe it’s time to do something about it

'We will no longer sell assault-style rifles, also referred to as modern sporting rifles. We had already removed them from all DICK’S stores after the Sandy Hook massacre, but we will now remove them from sale at all 35 Field & Stream stores.

'We will no longer sell firearms to anyone under 21 years of age.'

Is it already under sea level?

You've never been to a Cabala's in your fucking life.

Back