The NEW UK Kink Thread

So, driving home from London today I get a call to go to... London tomorrow.

Bleh.

Clients... who needs them?

Morning *yawn*

Went into work Friday at 4 am, left at 12 to go to Sheffield for a 2 day rehearsal. Got stuck in horrendous traffic so arrived an hour late.
Rehearsed till 6 pm.
Went back to the hotel and slept the sleep of the dead.
Got up on Saturday and rehearsed from 11 till 6, drove home, slept.
Went into work at 5 am on Sunday and stayed till 4pm. Slept.
Came into work this morning at 4 am and will probably still be here at 6.
Then sleep.....

Coughs

Sounds like history repeating! I echo Mal's sentiments, give yourself a break, last time you ended up with bronchitis!

More than a little sad, just found out one of my old work mates has lung cancer. I just feel like screaming WTF!!!

Morning all. Monday again.

The Prof had a few little incidents over the weekend so I have to spend this morning fire fighting. Fun fun fun.

Hope the rest of you had at least some relaxation over the weekend!

Morning

Spent the day in the studio yesterday and worked later than expected. Then had a nightmare drive back across the Woodhead in the dark with an artic an inch from my bumper so his front lights were blinding me. Pillock...

So bit tired and grumpy this morning :D

In that situation I find pulling ahead a bit and then slamming the brakes on gives them a hint to pull back.... or they hit you and then you sue them for megabucks :)

But that could just be me?

I've only ever had one accident and that's when a car ran into the back of me.

Didn't like it much :(

And I couldn't pull ahead because there was a car in front of me - that was the problem. And I didn't want to get too close to him just because clownhead was giving me a hard time..

Last edited:
Good morning UK :)

Day off for me today, so I have lazed in bed eating breakfast while the others have dashed around in the usual morning fashion :D

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend xx

I am envious!

Work all day, then straight to rehearsal, gig tomorrow.
Lil boy was up at 5, so I haven't had much sleep :(
Fetish Fair on Sunday. No rest for the wicked!!

Need a housekeeper, my house is a tip.
Since the weekend when my picture went viral, I have been non stop replying to emails.

Need sleep!

Lally, you deserve and probably need it!

Daisy, Hope it all goes well at the fair! My house is a bit bad atm. lots of work and dealing with the prof's little issues over the last few days has gotten me a bit behind :)

Lost money, lost bank cards, late night wanderings, banging on the neighbours doors at all hours of the day and night.

Big, inter-service meeting on monday to see what can be done.

Good, not before time either!

The poor man needs real help and support, I hope he gets it finally. X

Happy Friday everyone

Thread's been quiet for a bit so I thought I'd just check in and see what's going on.

About to head off to see the prof. Apparently he spent yesterday telling all his neighbours that I've stolen £20,000 from him and he's not seen me for months... Considering I took him to a big service meeting on Monday I'm not sure what has triggered this little wobble in his thinking but I guess I shall find out today.

Happy Friday! Long-term viewer of the main site here, so thought I'd give the forum a go. Found UK people yay

Hi, welcome aboard!! It's been a little quiet on here lately, but then I've not had much time to chime in either. Hello to everyone else by the way, I'm still around, just been a bit tied up of late.

SV

Oooh theres a UK Kink thread, yay! I wonder if there are any fellow Londoners on here....

Hello Sazzy and Eve

There's a few Londonites drift onto the thread and the forums in general every now and then. I'm the other way, I'm a Northerner who drifts down to London a few days a week for work.

So, welcome to the thread and I hope you make friends here as many of the rest of us have!

Hello Sazzy and Eve

There's a few Londonites drift onto the thread and the forums in general every now and then. I'm the other way, I'm a Northerner who drifts down to London a few days a week for work.

So, welcome to the thread and I hope you make friends here as many of the rest of us have!

Thank you. Thats very nice, I used to live in Manchester so I have ventured up North...

Ah, a fine City even if it is in enemy territory :) I'm Born and Raised Yorkshire I'm afraid and while I have friends in and around Manchester there's always going to be that undercurrent of rivalry :)

Back