The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinings English would be spot on tonight, thank you.

Would anyone like some freshly baked biscuits? Had a bit of a baking binge today!

cookies.B&W.300pix.jpg

Twinings English would be spot on tonight, thank you.

Would anyone like some freshly baked biscuits? Had a bit of a baking binge today!

cookies.B&W.300pix.jpg

With biscuits like those, you're asking for a riot. :D:D

I'll have a few, if there's any left. :):rose:

I made up a bunch of cookies two weeks ago. Boy were they healthy!

If you still have any then they were a little too healthy. ;)

Coffee please....

I on the other hand said screw it and brought mini donuts. Powdered sugar with cinnamon.

If you still have any then they were a little too healthy. ;)

Coffee please....

I on the other hand said screw it and brought mini donuts. Powdered sugar with cinnamon.

How nice.
We manage apple & jam, though

Time to go visit with the Quack again.... :rolleyes:

No breakfast except a handful of pills and a swallow of milk.

But, I'm having my coffee or someone dies. :cool:

My last "free" Monday before school starts and I'm finding it hard to get motivated this morning. I have tons of things I should do, but nothing that I want to do.

An indication that retirement may be approaching. The emphasis is on 'may'. It took me a few years of feeling that way before I stepped off the plank.

My last "free" Monday before school starts and I'm finding it hard to get motivated this morning. I have tons of things I should do, but nothing that I want to do.

Our lot don't go back to school for another 2 or 3 weeks.

The wife is getting ready to start her teaching career, they begin classes in a couple of days.

An indication that retirement may be approaching. The emphasis is on 'may'. It took me a few years of feeling that way before I stepped off the plank.

I don't think so. I'm quite motivated to get back to school. I'm not half so motivated to deal with the day to day chores around here. Putting away the dishes and dealing with the laundry is not nearly as much fun as the anticipation of putting all the "new" books {all nine banker boxes full of them!} on the book cases in the library and prepping things for the kids.

Our lot don't go back to school for another 2 or 3 weeks.
It seems to get earlier and earlier each year. I'm almost certain when I began the first day back was about a week later.

The wife is getting ready to start her teaching career, they begin classes in a couple of days.
Just starting? How exciting! A good luck :kiss: from the good little witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back