The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they all turned their backs and refuse to come back--with the possible exception Secret. She makes the occasional visit.

Awwww, what'd we do? :(

I hate to be one of the people who talk about 'the good ol' days' here because there are plenty of solid, interesting people trying to write here still.

It would be nice to blow the dust of this place, though, and roll up the rugs on a Saturday night. We had some stellar times.

Awwww, what'd we do? :(

I hate to be one of the people who talk about 'the good ol' days' here because there are plenty of solid, interesting people trying to write here still.

It would be nice to blow the dust of this place, though, and roll up the rugs on a Saturday night. We had some stellar times.

You know how it is. The few bad ones touched on some personal nerves and the good ones let them have the place. Quite sad, actually.

I tried a few times to revive the place, but didn't get much response.

You know how it is. The few bad ones touched on some personal nerves and the good ones let them have the place. Quite sad, actually.

I tried a few times to revive the place, but didn't get much response.

Yeah...it happens that I've wandered through a time or two and wandered off again.

The last year has been....eventful. :rolleyes:

Yeah...it happens that I've wandered through a time or two and wandered off again.

The last year has been....eventful. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. Two heart attacks in my family, another family member defied the impending heart attack with surgery, too much OT and a year into a novel that has no end, canning and gardening in a drought, and a house in perpetual need of cleaning. It never ends.

Tell me about it. Two heart attacks in my family, another family member defied the impending heart attack with surgery, too much OT and a year into a novel that has no end, canning and gardening in a drought, and a house in perpetual need of cleaning. It never ends.

Not to mention your own rollercoaster with health issues, Molly! Scared the bejeebus out of a bunch of people. :cool:

Not to mention your own rollercoaster with health issues, Molly! Scared the bejeebus out of a bunch of people. :cool:

That was one of the heart attacks, but it was minor and caused, not by a blockage, but by chemical issues. It's all good now--without the bloody doctors' insistence on their poisonous medications. I fixed it myself and they can kiss my big, pink butt.

That was one of the heart attacks, but it was minor and caused, not by a blockage, but by chemical issues. It's all good now--without the bloody doctors' insistence on their poisonous medications. I fixed it myself and they can kiss my big, pink butt.

Word!

I do not appreciate western medicine. I've been told too many things too many times that are flat out wrong or dangerous for me.

Word!

I do not appreciate western medicine. I've been told too many things too many times that are flat out wrong or dangerous for me.

I won't tell you the thousands that have been spent on medical tests and still they had no clue what was going on. I finally sat down with Joey, went over the symptoms, talked about diet (I have a stellar diet of all the good stuff but still had weird issues) and came to a conclusion. One kelp capsule a day and I'm all fixed. No more symptoms and no more runs to the ER in the early morning hours--or late at night, or the middle of the day. All things considered, unless a bone is protruding from the skin, I'm done with doctors.

I knew there was a reason I should have gone to Med School . . . :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back