The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Wanders into the Palace, draws liter of beer, tosses it back and heads down the hall for a bath*

hottubbear.jpg

Hi Tom,
The American Casting Association is having their Nationals at the Long Beach Casting Club. I'm playing gopher Wednesday and Friday. I was down at the clubhouse practicing and already two national Masters have taken issue with my technique and promised to help once the competition is over. I have this feeling I'm going to learn a lot this week!

I wonder if you can take a snapper on a fly . . . and a wire leader!

1aaf148bf788b105344fb9843a96c145.jpg

Hi Tom,
The American Casting Association is having their Nationals at the Long Beach Casting Club. I'm playing gopher Wednesday and Friday. I was down at the clubhouse practicing and already two national Masters have taken issue with my technique and promised to help once the competition is over. I have this feeling I'm going to learn a lot this week!

What am I? Chopped liver? You can't say hi to me?

Hi Tom,

I dunno ... a few drinks and some sweet talk usually works for me ...but I digress. ;)

Learning how to fly cast from the pros is an opportunity well worth capitalizing upon. Learn your lessons well and you'll have a creel of cutthroat's in no time. Pan-fried ... Mmmmmm. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back