The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A line in the bar. A line in a PM. What if I have no lines? Or maybe everything I say is some version of a pickup line or Good ole boy comment? That is a real head scratcher.

A line in the bar. A line in a PM. What if I have no lines? Or maybe everything I say is some version of a pickup line or Good ole boy comment? That is a real head scratcher.

:kiss: You can PM me anytime, you know that. :kiss:

It's more for those fellas that think the line...

"Great cleavage" or "Are you red down there too?" or "Maybe you could someday show me your curly red hairs..." If a man is using that as an opening pick up line in a bar, they'd get slapped, so why use them in a PM?

"Great cleavage" or "Are you red down there too?" or "Maybe you could someday show me your curly red hairs..." If a man is using that as an opening pick up line in a bar, they'd get slapped, so why use them in a PM?

Sorry baby, I was just doing what I usually do. Take something that someone said and spin it around. That was not directed at you at all. You are a sweetie and I love you. :heart:

You do have great cleavage though...:D

Sorry baby, I was just doing what I usually do. Take something that someone said and spin it around. That was not directed at you at all. You are a sweetie and I love you. :heart:

You do have great cleavage though...:D

:kiss: I'm sorry, I thought you had read that new bit in my sig. I love your lines, always have, always will. I have missed them. :heart:

Glad you like my cleavage. :D :kiss:

I know. I have been able to attend two and they hold some of my favorite memories. I look forward to attending others, in the future.

I know. I met you there. You were part of a pretzel, as I recall.

I'll be there, just late, that's all. I arrive just in time for the costume party Friday night.

I'll be waiting for you. :D

One guy once used the line, "Quick. I'm going to die. I have to give you mouth to c**t resuscitation before it's too late."

When he came to, he was no longer able to say much at all.

:D Ahhh yes. That was a great year. Sorry I forgot, we did meet. :kiss: It was a fun weekend.
One guy once used the line, "Quick. I'm going to die. I have to give you mouth to c**t resuscitation before it's too late."

Now that's a gal pleaser. :rolleyes:

I'll be waiting for you. :D

I had a headache too. And the stiletto heel to the crotch was insult to injury. Or maybe injury to insult. I dunno.

:D Ahhh yes. That was a great year. Sorry I forgot, we did meet. :kiss: It was a fun weekend.

:D Yes, it was.

Now that's a gal pleaser. :rolleyes:

If I recall, the guy ended up needing his jaw wired shut. I didn't mean to go that far, but if he'd not punctuated his words with his hands, he would have got off with just a beer in his face. Ah, but when he slid his hand up between my legs and I dropped my waitress tray with $50.00 worth of drinks, it became obvious blood must be drawn. I clobbered him with the tray and stomped on his face when he hit the floor. I do so hate being "handled".

LOL. Just ask the guy who got racked last year. :D

I had a headache too. And the stiletto heel to the crotch was insult to injury. Or maybe injury to insult. I dunno.

Ouch. I'll bet that left an impression.

Good night, all. Sleep time.

:D Yes, it was.

If I recall, the guy ended up needing his jaw wired shut. I didn't mean to go that far, but if he'd not punctuated his words with his hands, he would have got off with just a beer in his face. Ah, but when he slid his hand up between my legs and I dropped my waitress tray with $50.00 worth of drinks, it became obvious blood must be drawn. I clobbered him with the tray and stomped on his face when he hit the floor. I do so hate being "handled".

LOL. Just ask the guy who got racked last year. :D

Ouch. I'll bet that left an impression.

Good night, all. Sleep time.

Goodnite kisses...:kiss:

You know, I'm glad I'm married. I think I would get myself into no end of trouble and bodily harm were I single. :devil:

It's March.

The AH is dead.

That can only mean one thing: The party has started in Chicago.

Not quite. I mean the party has started but there were more posters not there. They must be packing and finishing up last minute details. :D Otherwise you KNOW they'd be here posting.

Not quite. I mean the party has started but there were more posters not there. They must be packing and finishing up last minute details. :D Otherwise you KNOW they'd be here posting.

Packing, cleaning, trying to finish this damned story so I can print it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back