The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really quite well. Last night I learned how to cut the rabbets that slide over wooden side rails. Monday I'll install them and then pin down the back. If there's time, I'll install the piano hinges that hold on the doors and the magnetic catch that will keep it closed. Then it will be time to start making the hanging racks and tool holders. I hope to have it done by the end of the month.

Wow! I'm impressed. Are you going to line any of the drawers with felt?

Damn! Has Blue been waving his monster around and showing off for the newbie? The last time he did that he broke 10 wine glasses, a lamp, the bar mirror and my favorite ale mug. :(

Pounce...:kiss:Kisses:kiss:...more kisses:kiss::kiss::kiss:....dragging you to a dark corner:D

Palms sweating, heart palpitating, jumping at every sound...Oh yeah. Job interview today. Wish me luck. I really want this one.

Palms sweating, heart palpitating, jumping at every sound...Oh yeah. Job interview today. Wish me luck. I really want this one.

Fingers tightly crossed.
Positive Vibes onto "Full Burn"
No making with the Negative Waves.
Deities of choice invoked, big time (although C'thulu might take some persuadin').

:rose:

Did anyone else see that post by "Ami" pointing to a page on Safe_Bet ?
It has announced her death, or maybe I got it wrong; I don't know.

Meanwhile, raise a glass to the late lamented .

For anybody that cares, our little Safe Bet is gone. She left some words for some of you but I'll send them later.

http://open.salon.com/blog/safe_bet/2010/02/05/bye_my_safe_bet_i_love_you

Amy, I'm so deeply sad for you. Suzy was a wonderful person and will be missed very much by all of us. I loved her wit and humour, her determined nature and her love of you and the kids. I will miss her very much, as will everyone here. My deepest sympathies to you and the kids. :rose:

For anybody that cares, our little Safe Bet is gone. She left some words for some of you but I'll send them later.

http://open.salon.com/blog/safe_bet/2010/02/05/bye_my_safe_bet_i_love_you

Oh no! No, no, no! I can't stand it. Not another one lost, please.

cryingbear.jpg

Coffee, Savouries and Restoratives are available at the Bar.

The fire's hot, the stones heated and an air of calm is in order.

Awww Ami,

I am so sorry for your loss. While we never agreed politically, Sue was sweet and passionate and will be missed. Sending prayers:rose:

Did anyone else see that post by "Ami" pointing to a page on Safe_Bet ?
It has announced her death, or maybe I got it wrong; I don't know.

Meanwhile, raise a glass to the late lamented .
Handly, this one is real. She has been sick for awhile. Some of us knew it was coming...just not this soon.

Handly, this one is real. She has been sick for awhile. Some of us knew it was coming...just not this soon.

I may have been among the first Suzy told when she got the diagnosis. We were planning on attending the La Jolla Writers' Conference together back in February. Normally a disease like hers is very slow, crippling long before it kills. Not this time. I was planning on a visit to them in the summer but our time was cut short. Swim to the Light, Suzy. God be with you, Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back