The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom... I took yours' and Slycs' advice... I'm using Firefox now and I love it. I'll never use IE again... thanks:D:kiss:

Well, yes, I am. And?
horny.gif

Oh goodie... you live in southern Pa?

I'm afraid not. If I were, I'd be there with bells on. *snickers*

Tom... I took yours' and Slycs' advice... I'm using Firefox now and I love it. I'll never use IE again... thanks:D:kiss:

I switched to Firefox after spending a week of IE closing down on me and disconnecting me for the Internet every 10 minutes or so for no reason. Haven't had it happen once since switching to Firefox. I tried Safari for a day or two, but had some major problems with it. So I went to Firefox and I'm happy.

I've had insomnia my whole life. Basically, I am afraid to sleep. Always have been. So I go days with little to no sleep and then will sleep about 6-8 hour straight.(long story short, it stems from childhood trauma)

I need to get my new sleeping pills RX filled. That might help. It's not supposed to turn me into a zombie for 3 days like the other one's did. The doc and I have an agreement. He prescribed the sleeping pill I asked for which is a narcotic and I agreed that a 30 day prescription would last at least 3 months. (Take at most one per week) I hate narcotics to begin with so that is so not a problem.

:heart: Hey Angel...sigh... I know all about not sleeping....

* Hugs * :rose:

I've never had luck with Firefox... Maybe I should give it another go.

Oh do give it another go, Elli. It took me a few days to get the hang of it (and there's loads of add-ons), but it's up and running fine for me.

Angel,
I have a similar problem.
What pills you take for a night's sleep ?.
< Hugs >

Oh do give it another go, Elli. It took me a few days to get the hang of it (and there's loads of add-ons), but it's up and running fine for me.

Angel,
I have a similar problem.
What pills you take for a night's sleep ?.
< Hugs >

I was taking Vistorel, but I was a zombie for three days after taking it.

I will be taking Restoril now, which I don't recall having any problems with.

Hey all. Sorry I have been absent today...just a long day and looks to be yet another long and sleepless night. *sigh* I want sleep so bad!:(

Cool! You're welcome. :kiss:

I was taking Vistorel, but I was a zombie for three days after taking it.

I will be taking Restoril now, which I don't recall having any problems with.

Hey all. Sorry I have been absent today...just a long day and looks to be yet another long and sleepless night. *sigh* I want sleep so bad!:(

(((HUGS))) angel. :kiss: You take care of yourself. Sleep deprivation can lead to microsleeps wherein you zone out for up to 30 seconds and never realize it.

Sounds like a nice cycle tour. Looking for anything in particular?

What is happening at the Autumn Show?

I want to order a couple of books on the First World Warm and a couple of programming books. I have vouchers for £5 off, but limited to one per customer, so if I'm to use them I'll have to visit different branches!

The Autumn Show:

http://www.threecounties.co.uk/malvernautumn/

I want to order a couple of books on the First World Warm and a couple of programming books. I have vouchers for £5 off, but limited to one per customer, so if I'm to use them I'll have to visit different branches!

The Autumn Show:

Ooooh, that looks like fun! I especially like blacksmithing exhibitions. My great-grandfather was a blacksmith. It must run in the family. :)

Ooooh, that looks like fun! I especially like blacksmithing exhibitions. My great-grandfather was a blacksmith. It must run in the family. :)

It's a big event. Despite being only a medium sized town, my town houses the main agricultural showground for Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Gloucestershire (hence its name of the Three Counties Showground). A lot of large events happen there.

Hi Di and Beastie. Just got home from a long day. *sigh*

At least I have my sleep meds now. *another sigh*

The Autumn Show:

Oh man! A traditional English Countryside Faire, would I love to go or what! Draft horses, gun dogs, falconry, blacksmithing . . . and food! What more could a sporting bear want?

The Autumn Show:

I'd attend that if I was there...it reminds me of the Fall festivals I went to when I lived in Georgia and Mississippi. Crafts, critters, food, demonstrations of the old trades like basket weaving and blacksmithing, shows and dance exhibitions. Huge fun.

Have a good time, beastie. :D

*pokes her head in and gazes around the room, taking note of all whom are present as she eases her body into the room to follow her poking head before perking up setting her face up to support the ear to ear grin that illuminates her dark eyes that dance with mischief*

Word is on the street you're serving Vodka.

I'm in!

*pokes her head in and gazes around the room, taking note of all whom are present as she eases her body into the room to follow her poking head before perking up setting her face up to support the ear to ear grin that illuminates her dark eyes that dance with mischief*

Word is on the street you're serving Vodka.

I'm in!

Welcome to the Party, -sx- :rose:

You name it, we serve it. Our bartenders Blue and Rolf will prepare any drink you care to name. Being elves, they have excellent memories...they're walking Bartender's Guides you might say.

You never know who's going to stop in, so relax and get comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back