The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Force does look funny...not sure what we're doing this weekend...husband works on Saturday...maybe drive in to Baltimore to the Inner Harbor...lots of shops and restaurants...

Now that sounds like fun! I really enjoy places like that. All the neat shops and your choice of foods...like Downtown Disney in Orlando or Bayside In Miami.

I'm a sports junkie, so I'll watch just about any game on TV as long as I like the game itself (not very fond of the NBA, but beyond that...)

Yeah, I think we've done pretty well in that category with the girls. Now I just have to figure out how to survive left on my own for a week if she goes :rolleyes:

A week alone...absolute heaven...drink from the milk carton...eat pretzelsand Slim Jim's for breakfast...leave your clothes wherever they drop...all that good stuff. :D

I'm a sports junkie, so I'll watch just about any game on TV as long as I like the game itself (not very fond of the NBA, but beyond that...)

Yeah, I think we've done pretty well in that category with the girls. Now I just have to figure out how to survive left on my own for a week if she goes :rolleyes:

Sorry . . . .

Hi, Angel!

Hi, Trish!

;)

Well, I hate to say this (as the place just seems to be getting going), but it's bedtime for me...

G'night all

:kiss: Night Nero

:kiss: sylc how are you darlin'? ....Molly:rose::heart:...Molly...loved the last chapter of Cloaked...especially Brick falling in love...very funny

:kiss: sylc how are you darlin'?

Well, I was on massage duty, but Secret's working on a new chapter and learning Spanish at the same time. :p

So I guess I'll get some writing done. I've seven days with Little One starting tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to get some stories on the roll. :D

How're you?

Well, I was on massage duty, but Secret's working on a new chapter and learning Spanish at the same time. :p

So I guess I'll get some writing done. I've seven days with Little One starting tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to get some stories on the roll. :D

How're you?

I'm okay...just kind of sad tonight....and I my chapters have been giving me fits....

So...I'm going to write now and see if I can produce anything worthwhile....

Good Night Naked People....naughty dreams:kiss::heart::kiss:

I'm okay...just kind of sad tonight....and I my chapters have been giving me fits....

So...I'm going to write now and see if I can produce anything worthwhile....

Good Night Naked People....naughty dreams:kiss::heart::kiss:

Think about all us naked peeps . . . that might help.

:kiss: 'Night, Trish

Hi Nakeds! I'm back from holiday. Hope all is well here!

*hugs* Mr. Invisible. Glad you are back. So, tell. Was holiday good? Did you have fun?

Well, at least I got about 3 hours of sleep. I will probably try for a few more later.

Hi Nakeds.

Good Morning all, from a very, very wet UK (well, my part of it, anyway).
And it all started so well. . . . . . .

PS. Angel, I do hope the new AV indicates you're feeling better.

'Moanin' all,

I was out in the shade house looking at the collection and I thought I'd share some new orchid pix.

These smell like cinnamon candy.

P1150076.jpg

These smell like expensive perfume.

P1150073.jpg

These don't have any detectible scent, at all, but who cares! :D

P1150075.jpg

'Moanin' all,

I was out in the shade house looking at the collection and I thought I'd share some new orchid pix.

These smell like cinnamon candy.

P1150076.jpg

These smell like expensive perfume.

P1150073.jpg

These don't have any detectible scent, at all, but who cares! :D

P1150075.jpg

Your flowers are amazingly beautiful...they make me imagine a crystal blue pool of water with a small waterfall, surrounded by your orchids.:)

:kiss::) Hello sweetie:kiss: I am okay...taking a break from staring at my notebook, unable to write anything...hope you're doning good.

Not bad. Back at work today after a day off sick yesterday. Hoping to get out to the pub later. Not writing at the moment - waiting for comments on the drafts of the first two chapters of my Mesolithic romance before I start on the third.

Not bad. Back at work today after a day off sick yesterday. Hoping to get out to the pub later. Not writing at the moment - waiting for comments on the drafts of the first two chapters of my Mesolithic romance before I start on the third.

Ummmmm:( stupid dial-up connection! I hope you're feeling better today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back