The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening all.
I think I saw a purple snake going down the tube.
Is it safe to Flush ??

Better warn the maidens...it's bound to create a stir if a purple snake comes out in the baths.

Hey, HP! Many happy returns of the day.

BTW, I bought Talisker in the duty free shop yesterday...they didn't have Highland Park. I haven't tried it yet. When I open it, I'll pour a dram for you. ;)

Better warn the maidens...it's bound to create a stir if a purple snake comes out in the baths.

Hey, HP! Many happy returns of the day.

BTW, I bought Talisker in the duty free shop yesterday...they didn't have Highland Park. I haven't tried it yet. When I open it, I'll pour a dram for you. ;)

[ Bless you child. I'll raise a glass of something nice to you this evening when I get back ]

Don't worry. This Dragon's taken the pledge on Maidens this week (special offer).

Hey all. Sorry wasn't here earlier, but it was counseling day today. I am now back and just taking it easy for a bit. Got a lasagna cooking in the oven. (Stouffer's frozen, as good as homemade in my opinion and less work!) So I've got about 75 minutes until time to eat. I am hungry finally.

Been going through boxes. One by one. Taking my time. Sorting through carefully.

Okay. *waves to old and new nakeds alike. Welcome newbye's. Enjoy. (Di, should we tell them about the fact that they really must be naked to be here? *snickers remembering your first time*)

I'll try that, on your recommendation. :) Thank you. :kiss:

Well here you are then. Santé!

I discovered it at a continental market on Friday afternoon. I also stocked up on saucisson de sanglier from a Norman chap's stall, and olives.

Do your feet ache after queuing for your changed flight?

Well here you are then. Santé!

I discovered it at a continental market on Friday afternoon. I also stocked up on saucisson de sanglier from a Norman chap's stall, and olives.

Do your feet ache after queuing for your changed flight?

Santé! Delicious! Thank you, Beastie.

Yes, my feet and calves are sore, as are the upper arms from hauling the luggage. <wiggles toes at Beastie> wanna rub them? :)

Santé! Delicious! Thank you, Beastie.

Yes, my feet and calves are sore, as are the upper arms from hauling the luggage. <wiggles toes at Beastie> wanna rub them? :)

No probs.

Oh, nice nail varnish!

Beastie rubs Di's feet, pressing his thumbs into each sole and kneeding away the tension.

Groan!!

So, did you get home to find the place a pile of beer cans and DVD cases?

Beastie continues the massage, working in between each of Di's toes.

Nope, I arrived home to the same mess I left though. No one painted the living room while I was away. :rolleyes:

It sure was good to sleep in my own bed! I need to unpack and do laundry but that can wait for a bit.

You've been a busy lad....how're you finding time to write?

Nope, I arrived home to the same mess I left though. No one painted the living room while I was away. :rolleyes:

It sure was good to sleep in my own bed! I need to unpack and do laundry but that can wait for a bit.

You've been a busy lad....how're you finding time to write?

I did the writing late Sunday afternoon and into the evening. When the mood is right the words just pour out.

Beastie strokes the tops of Di's feet, gently.

I did the writing late Sunday afternoon and into the evening. When the mood is right the words just pour out.

Beastie strokes the tops of Di's feet, gently.

Gee, you give a good foot massage, Beastie. :)

That's wonderful news....an outpouring of words means a new story! It's gonna be a good one.

Gee, you give a good foot massage, Beastie. :)

That's wonderful news....an outpouring of words means a new story! It's gonna be a good one.

I do hope so. 'Cos if all these words don't gel into a story they just spread everywhere and make a right mess.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is sweeping all the consonants from behind the fridge and cooker.

Beastie gives a last firm massage to the arches of both Di's feet, then kisses each big toe.

I need to leave the Naked Party Room now and make sure Son'n'Heir gets bathed.

Cheerio!

I do hope so. 'Cos if all these words don't gel into a story they just spread everywhere and make a right mess.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is sweeping all the consonants from behind the fridge and cooker.

Beastie gives a last firm massage to the arches of both Di's feet, then kisses each big toe.

I need to leave the Naked Party Room now and make sure Son'n'Heir gets bathed.

Cheerio!

I know! The 'k's get caught on everything...:rolleyes:

Thank you so much, Beastie. That feels better.

Speaking of baths...I think I'll head down that way and soak for a while.

Did you hear about the IT engineer who persuaded a secretary that she needed to jiggle her modem line every now and then because although the zeros could pass through easily, the ones had sharp edges and tended to stick...

Did you hear about the IT engineer who persuaded a secretary that she needed to jiggle her modem line every now and then because although the zeros could pass through easily, the ones had sharp edges and tended to stick...

Makes me wonder what else jiggled when she did that....

Nap time for me, naked ones...back later. :kiss:

No but I'll bet it was worth watching. . . . .

true story:

One busy Saturday, the local shop had taken delivery of a number of home computers, and the Queue was getting long. A rather dishevelled chap gets to the counter and says "I'll have an 800 please"
The counter assistant said "didn't you get one of these last week ? If it is damaged we'll replace it."
"I didn't think the guarantee included when I chucked it at the wall and stamped all over it".

Ker Ching went the till, and another £250 vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back