The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually.

Hubby just took daughter to her Christmas parade. It's raining/snowing, and they probably won't march, but they have to check in. If they do march I don't want to keep young son out in that crud for a couple of hours so we're home at present.

So when hubby gets home the rum will begin to flow.

Really a lot.

:D

good... hope you don't mind if I get a head start on ya...

Evenin' Nekkidites. :D

I began decorating for Xmas today. I have the tree up and the boxes down from the storage space...some ornaments are hung on the tree...lots more to do tho.

Will you do my place next?

Sure, Molly. :kiss: I do like hot tea, eggnog and sugar cookies to snack on while I work. :D

Evening all :kiss::rose::kiss:

Tom - I'm envious of your decorating :) sounds like fun

Hi Dite. :kiss:

I love decorating for Xmas...I buy some new ornaments every year and the ones I'm tired of I donate to the Humane Society Thrift Shop. I have some that are of pre-WWII German manufacture...extremely rare.

Sure, Molly. :kiss: I do like hot tea, eggnog and sugar cookies to snack on while I work. :D

Hi Dite. :kiss:

I love decorating for Xmas...I buy some new ornaments every year and the ones I'm tired of I donate to the Humane Society Thrift Shop. I have some that are of pre-WWII German manufacture...extremely rare.

WOW color me impressed :D

Like I said, I love Xmas. I also have a collection of nutcracker statues...all shapes and sizes...I think about 30 at last count...my favorites are the characters from 'The Wizard of Oz'.

Now when would I have time to decorate?...Mmmm...to hell with decorating...I want a snack. :devil::kiss:

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back