The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nekkidites!

Hmmm...looks like Smokey's got all the women corraled, so I guess I'll have me a drink and watch tv.

Yeah, my usual Blue. Good man...er...elf.

O'boy, History Channel's doin' a special on tanks!

Where's them beer nuts? ;)

Hi Nekkidites!

Hmmm...looks like Smokey's got all the women corraled, so I guess I'll have me a drink and watch tv.

aww... Tom :kiss: we :heart: you too!

Hi Nekkidites!

Tom Don't be like that....you know that we will all ways make room for you....right here beside me....... :kiss:

On the dead hard drive I've got this wonderful cartoon of a teddy bear spanking a dolly. I wanted to post it but can't find it anymore. :(

Hi Tom.

aww... Tom :kiss: we :heart: you too!

Tom Don't be like that....you know that we will all ways make room for you....right here beside me....... :kiss:

Awwww...you ladies are so sweet. It's nice to be with you two. :kiss::kiss:

On the dead hard drive I've got this wonderful cartoon of a teddy bear spanking a dolly. I wanted to post it but can't find it anymore. :(

Hi Tom.

Hey VM. Any luck resurrecting that hard drive...or gettin' the data off it? :D

Awwww...you ladies are so sweet. It's nice to be with you two. :kiss::kiss:

Hey VM. Any luck resurrecting that hard drive...or getton' the data off it? :D

My BIL thinks maybe he can call in a favor from the guys down the hall but I won't see him until I get back from the Arctic. It'll be the nephew's B-day and we owe the kid for watering the orchids for us so it'll be a busy Sunday. I'll hand carry the drive to him.

My BIL thinks maybe he can call in a favor from the guys down the hall but I won't see him until I get back from the Arctic. It'll be the nephew's B-day and we owe the kid for watering the orchids for us so it'll be a busy Sunday. I'll hand carry the drive to him.

If you can get that done inexpensively you're golden. The 'pro's' want an arm and a leg to retrieve data from a dead h-drive. :(

If you can get that done inexpensively you're golden. The 'pro's' want an arm and a leg to retrieve data from a dead h-drive. :(

I know. That's why I've been patient.

And speaking of patience, I can hardly wait to get this group into a room with a sofa in Chicago! Mmmmmmmmm . . .

I know. That's why I've been patient.

And speaking of patience, I can hardly wait to get this group into a room with a sofa in Chicago! Mmmmmmmmm . . .

Some of the group snogs last year were spectactular. :D

They overflowed the couches and beds onto the floor. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back