The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so here's hoping that was a joke... The tenor is a bit uncertain...

If we're bothering you TK we can tone it down. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind behaving. It's getting kinda late anyway.:eek:

Yeah--we were just havin' a little fun. :devil:

*snerk*

Yeah, I totally made it up.

Tone it down? Why would you want to do that? You're not bothering me.

:D Just always after the means to making everybody happy is all.

Molly left me as hostess when she went to bed. I refuse to be in trouble with her in the morning if the party gets out of hand. :devil:

Yes, it is. And you're right, it is time to tone things down, especially when you brought up the possibility of "tack" and visions of ponyplay. Waaaayyy too kinky for me. 'Night luv, 'night Tom, 'night TK, 'night Rolf . . . and just put that lube away where it will be handy next party. See y'all Monday. I've got a family birthday party to go to tomorrow.

Night VM! Thanks for the massage. We can pick the rest up later! :devil::kiss:

Yeah--we were just havin' a little fun. :devil:

Yeah, good thing you changed that, Ted. :rolleyes:

:D Just always after the means to making everybody happy is all.

Molly left me as hostess when she went to bed. I refuse to be in trouble with her in the morning if the party gets out of hand. :devil:

Impossible. I'm sure Molly doesn't hold you responsible for any grouchy people who happen by.

Totally different topic. Something I'm working on... I can always look up the info if I have to. I was just looking for a quick fix without the work. I know nothing about horses, being a towny myself. I've ridden a couple a times at different functions, but I've never cared for one. I'm looking for some basic info is all...:)

Just goofin' on you sweetie. :kiss:

I've ridden horses before so i know a bit--which is what you put in the critters mouth to control it--which is attached to the bridle and the reins.

Just goofin' on you sweetie. :kiss:

I've ridden horses before so i know a bit--which is what you put in the critters mouth to control it--which is attached to the bridle and the reins.

LOL! Alright cutie... :kiss:
On that note I do believe my mind is turning to mush this evening/morning/evening. what is it anyway?

I'm headed for bed...

TK I'm throwing you a hug and a kiss (purely platonic)! Hope your night/morning/night whatever improves. :)

Good night all. ROLF make sure this place is in top condition for Molly in the morning. I'll make sure to tell her what a good job you did! :kiss:

LOL! Alright cutie... :kiss:
On that note I do believe my mind is turning to mush this evening/morning/evening. what is it anyway?

I'm headed for bed...

TK I'm throwing you a hug and a kiss (purely platonic)! Hope your night/morning/night whatever improves. :)

Good night all. ROLF make sure this place is in top condition for Molly in the morning. I'll make sure to tell her what a good job you did! :kiss:

Sweet Dreams secret. :kiss:

See you tomorrow--rest easy and dream big.

Nite SM

OK, That took a couple of hours, very short story but it might be fun to follow up with a second chapter. Let me know what you think when/if it gets posted. I submitted it but couldn't preview it because it wasn't in a "robot freindly" format and would require human intervention to get it posted.

Nite all.

- Jack:kiss:

Rolf! Start working!

There will be a naked superbowl party here tonight! :cool:

Totally different topic. Something I'm working on... I can always look up the info if I have to. I was just looking for a quick fix without the work. I know nothing about horses, being a towny myself. I've ridden a couple a times at different functions, but I've never cared for one. I'm looking for some basic info is all...:)

The equipment is called "tack". Horse tack consists of several items including saddles, girth straps, bridles, halters and the like.

There are several types of saddles: Western, English riding, Side-saddle and Australian, to name a few. The saddle has the seat, stirups and leather to hold it on. The girth strap goes beneath the animal's ribs and cinches up to the saddle to hold it in place. A blanket goes between most saddles and the horse's back for the animal's comfort.

The halter is usually made of leather or nylon straps and fits over the animal's head. This is used as something to snap the lead rope to and whatnot for the purpose of tying the horse.

The bridle is used during riding or harnessing. As Tom pointed out, It has the bit, which fits into the horse's mouth. The bit is also attached to the reins and is used for controlling the horse's movements while riding.

The reins, though, are only one way to control the horse. The rider's knees, hands, and over all body movements are also used. When a rider is truly one with the horse, the animal just seems to sense the rider's wants and needs by a simple squeeze of the knees or pat of the hand or the rider's posture in the saddle.

There's a lot more to it, but you just wanted the basics, so there you have it.

I'm excited. Not sure how I managed to talk the hubby into getting both. I was really kidding about the laptop. Well, kinda.

The offspring now has her own computer. She's a very happy child. I bought it rebuilt for a song, so it's perfect for a 6-year-old. Now she's fussing for internet. My answer: "Can you say, No way?"

Given how absent minded I am, if I got a laptop I'd just lay it down somewhere and lose it! Let's not talk about how many pens, pairs of dark glasses, etc. I've lost.

OMG SW is possessed! Quick get a priest! Or something... :D

LOL! Love the eyes SW!
funny.gif

The equipment is called "tack". Horse tack consists of several items including saddles, girth straps, bridles, halters and the like.

There are several types of saddles: Western, English riding, Side-saddle and Australian, to name a few. The saddle has the seat, stirups and leather to hold it on. The girth strap goes beneath the animal's ribs and cinches up to the saddle to hold it in place. A blanket goes between most saddles and the horse's back for the animal's comfort.

The halter is usually made of leather or nylon straps and fits over the animal's head. This is used as something to snap the lead rope to and whatnot for the purpose of tying the horse.

The bridle is used during riding or harnessing. As Tom pointed out, It has the bit, which fits into the horse's mouth. The bit is also attached to the reins and is used for controlling the horse's movements while riding.

The reins, though, are only one way to control the horse. The rider's knees, hands, and over all body movements are also used. When a rider is truly one with the horse, the animal just seems to sense the rider's wants and needs by a simple squeeze of the knees or pat of the hand or the rider's posture in the saddle.

There's a lot more to it, but you just wanted the basics, so there you have it.

Thanks, that's great. I just needed enough to write a paragraph and not sound like a moron to people who know what they're talking about. Half the reason I like fictional worlds so well. I can make it up as I go and don't have to worry about the people with more experience in things than me... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back